Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    I don't think Diablo will ever see new expansion. Seasons will keep it "fresh" for a long time.
    They are working on a project regarding diablo, don't know if it's an expansion or something else.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Overall I can almost guarantee that there will be a remastered Warcraft 3, and Warcraft 4 because of the content of the gift bags.
    What is in the gift bags that makes you say that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They'll hype up Warcraft like there's something big about to be announced and then reveal a new IP in the next sentence and shatter everyone's dreams.

Hopefully they'll talk about the patch though.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-07-24 at 10:45 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    warcraft 4, warcraft movie 2, future content for wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    I don't think Diablo will ever see new expansion. Seasons will keep it "fresh" for a long time.
    Considering they're hiring for a new diablo project, it's either an expansion or an entirely new diablo game

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually excited to see what this 'Mega Dungeon"is and if they keep with the good patch content
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    So, Blizzcon seems like there won't be much coming this time around. Movie is out, Legion will have been out. So what will blizz have of Warcraft outside of maybe some 7.1 stuff.

IMO, we may get some announcement that isn't related to WoW... Obv we will get a Hearthstone xpac. But maybe we will get a Warcraft 1/2/3 remaster (or any of them individually. Or maybe an entirely new spinoff game (warcraft fighters pls) but that seems unlikely.

What do you think we will get from Warcraft at blizzcon 16?
    7.2: Moar Selfies which will add Instagram support and more.

They will reveal some pretty significant new stage of the Suramar questline.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Hearthstone expansion - Karazhan
    More cut content StarCraft DLC
    Another Diablo expansion?
    Warcraft 3 remastered
    Warcraft 4
    Warcraft total war?
    Overwatch content
    Dance studio for wow

Overall I can almost guarantee that there will be a remastered Warcraft 3, and Warcraft 4 because of the content of the gift bags.
    I think Karazhan will be out before Blizzcon. Either it will be announcement of a new expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe all warcraft gets is a tease on the first patches. But warcraft 4 would be awesome Though a bit too late for that imo.

Hearthstone definitely gets an expansion announcement. And Diablo.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They'll announce WoOW. An MMO based on the Overwatch universe.
    That was called "Titan" and it was already scrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosen View Post
    Hey,I think I like your idea better than mine! XD
    Idk about that. Could you image Deathwing, Thrall, Arthas, and Sylvanas all on motorcycles or go karts racing on a team? I feel like that would be one of the best games Ive ever played.

This thread has happened a few times already. It's obviously not oing to be a WoW expansion reveal event, so it will be a mix:
    In order of likelyhood:

Upcoming patch cinematic for WoW, possible patch announcement
    Overwatch additions, more lore, cinematics
    Diablo something. Not an MMO, they havent been hiring at that level.
    Hearthstone expansion pack
    HOTS heroes
    Starcraft 2 mission packs
    Revamped Warcraft 2 & 3
    Something eSports
    Something Mobile
    Something TV show related - the Skylanders show is releasing this fall, and they said nothing new until 2017 - Blizzcon is perfect to announce something with a Blizzard franchise.

Least likely:
    Legacy realms (not happening)
    Diablo MMO (they don't want two mmos)
    Warcraft 4.0 (they havent been hiring on the scale that would need, and Warcraft 4 would be hard to sell unless the WoW story ends.)

They need a new RTS, especially for the Asian markets. I'm wondering if they combined the Diablo and Starcraft teams, and are making a Diablo themed RTS, set in the early eras of the lore. Pure speculation here, incredibly low odds of it being announced.

Okay, I admit I am a bit hooked by the thought of a Diablo MMO. Probably not happening but I can dream.

An 18+ MMO that still feels like an RPG would be so sweet. Fill the void that WoW once at least partially occupied.

With a Diablo MMO, WoW could freely remain the T-rated MOBA with selfies and twitter that it is turned into. :P
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Deleted
    Maybe they should talk about how they completely dropped the ball with the class redesigns this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    So, Blizzcon seems like there won't be much coming this time around. Movie is out, Legion will have been out. So what will blizz have of Warcraft outside of maybe some 7.1 stuff.

IMO, we may get some announcement that isn't related to WoW... Obv we will get a Hearthstone xpac. But maybe we will get a Warcraft 1/2/3 remaster (or any of them individually. Or maybe an entirely new spinoff game (warcraft fighters pls) but that seems unlikely.

What do you think we will get from Warcraft at blizzcon 16?
    Possibly nothing or something very minor or some talks about the decisions they made for Legion. Blizzcon is about Blizzard, not just about WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    They'd probably get into what mistakes they made with wod and why they won't do it again....but they will.
    Blizzard doesn't make the same mistake twice, what they do is figure out what the problem was and then fix it by overcompensating in the opposite direction and creating a whole new mistake. People complained that dailies required raiders to have to do too much stuff outside of raiding to get rewards for raiding? We'll make it so now there is nothing to do and no raid worthy rewards and no dailies what so ever. Now your dailies are slot machine followers, you pull the lever, wait for the spinning to stop and collect your gold.

But I will say that the mistakes in Pandaria were not the same mistakes as in Draenor.

I would love to see an updated Rock and Roll Racing game. Having the faction leaders and raid bosses as playable characters would be pretty nice as well.

Deleted
    Nothing. Blizzard will focus on their Casual-P2W Games like the Casual-Cardgame, the Casual-Shooter and the Casual-DotA-Clone. So expect lots more new Itemshop-Stuff!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Blizzcon 2016. Rabid fanboys ask questions that are either in no way related to the topic on hand or stupid ass ones instead of smart ones. I'm guessing just some info on future Legion content.
    They'll also say their character names and the realm they play on, because we really need to know that information.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?