Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Heya! I just looked into your World Quest Tracker and the concept is great! It needs some work though!

When you open the map the icons are very small, and the actual World Quest Icons are even smaller for the amount of information that they are showing.

Having the dotted line come off each zone is also clunky looking. May I suggest maybe having it list the zones on the left side then have the icons in straight rows? Or maybe like how you see quests in the Quest Log where you have to click a dropdown menu to see what all is there, but for World Quests! or maybe Extend the Quest Log UI to have a section for World Quests. It'll pretty much just be a Map Mod at that point instead of something for World Quests.

The UI portion I was thinking of how Master Plan works where it shows the icons at the top of the UI and shows you how many of each Boat or Follower type you have. But have it be the World Quest reward Icons and when you hover over it, it will show you all the World Quests for that type in a list or in a row.

Another thing I was thinking was maybe showing how much total Artifact Power are in World Quests somewhere as well. THis could probably work with what I said above where the box for Artifact Power will show the total amount but when you hover over the icon it'll show you all the quests that give Artifact Power.

I'm sure more things will come to mind the more I play with it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Hullo. Picked up the latest update for Details today, it's throwing an error that appears related to Leech. Hope this helps ya. I am a healer using the Unstable Felshadow Emulsion.

http://pastebin.com/ivzKBwRS

Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    Hullo. Picked up the latest update for Details today, it's throwing an error that appears related to Leech. Hope this helps ya. I am a healer using the Unstable Felshadow Emulsion.

http://pastebin.com/ivzKBwRS
    Thanks, I'll take a look.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    There is one thing I have been thinking about though if it's possible to implement into Details. The "Enemy Damage Taken", could you implement a new custom feature that would also tell the people that did NOT damage the specific enemy?

So instead of reporting the enemy damage taken from people that attacks that enemy, you will have a feature that instead tells you about EVERY PERSON in the raid, even if they didn't touch the enemy. So you can track that and announce it to the raid. Is this possible? If it is, do you think it's a good suggestion for a new idea?

So my suggestion is that you have a setting that says: "Track every person", to actually track everyone for "Enemy Damage Taken". So that feature will have every person in the meters, even if it says "0". That way you can easily see which people in the raid that actually didn't touch the enemy or did very little damage, and you can also report and send it to the raid. What do you think about this, Tercio?

Once again, this should only be for this particular bookmark, only to be able to report to the raid about people that DID NOT or did very little damage to the mob, and should be a setting to turn it on/off, depending how you like it.
    This could be easily done with a custom script or even a Weakaura importing the player container and showing the damage done from all members.

Confirmed the leech aura error thing, it spams buggrabber with these errors

Code:
    341x ...rfaceDetails_CalcLeech\Details_CalcLeech-r523.lua:86: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'leech' (a boolean value)
    ...rfaceDetails_CalcLeech\Details_CalcLeech-r523.lua:86: in function 
    <...rfaceDetails_CalcLeech\Details_CalcLeech.lua:72>

Anyone know how I can configure a skin/window position as default for new characters?

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    Anyone know how I can configure a skin/window position as default for new characters?
    When you create/login on a new char it should pop up the profiler on the right of your screen to select an existing profile or if you want to create a new one.
    You also may save a standard skin at options > Skin Selection > Set Standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Confirmed the leech aura error thing, it spams buggrabber with these errors

Code:
    341x ...rfaceDetails_CalcLeech\Details_CalcLeech-r523.lua:86: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'leech' (a boolean value)
    ...rfaceDetails_CalcLeech\Details_CalcLeech-r523.lua:86: in function 
    <...rfaceDetails_CalcLeech\Details_CalcLeech.lua:72>
    Fixed on latest version.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for fixing the leech error, I am really enjoying your addon. =)

I can't lock my (single, first) window anymore, the button does nothing
    Already tried deleting the addon + saved variables, reinstalled, no luck
    Can provide further info if needed, thanks in advance

EDIT
    Just saw this post, will try that
    Last edited by grazzarg; 2016-07-22 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    I still get lag spikes using details with the latest version. I looked through the images folder for TGA files but I don't have any. I'm not really sure what the issue is, but as soon as I finish a mob I get a quick lag spike when combat drops. It only happens when I've got the addon enabled.

edit: I no longer get lag spikes when I have it shown during combat. I used to have it automatically hidden in combat which seems to have been the problem.
    Last edited by mmoc8f9b2281f3; 2016-07-22 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    I still get lag spikes using details with the latest version. I looked through the images folder for TGA files but I don't have any. I'm not really sure what the issue is, but as soon as I finish a mob I get a quick lag spike when combat drops. It only happens when I've got the addon enabled.

edit: I no longer get lag spikes when I have it shown during combat. I used to have it automatically hidden in combat which seems to have been the problem.
    The reason why addons are lagging is this: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=53880.
    Isn't out fault and the problem is persisting since beta.

Deleted
    Okay, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    The reason why addons are lagging is this: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=53880.
    Isn't out fault and the problem is persisting since beta.
    Is there any way to have details show the damage from players buffed by greater blessing of might as the paladins damage? It does so on the logs, but not on the damage meter in game

Survival hunter throw axe talent (first row) gets recognised as auto shot.

Warrior - Fury:

Rampage has a strange symbol and would it be possible to get all the Rampage lines combined into one as the split doesnt make any sense when looking at it.

currently it seems as details! counts every part of rampage as its own attack.

This looks like a nice DMG meter for people using multiple windows at the same time.Gonna be nice to see people having Healing & DMG meter actually lining up perfectly now

Hey I have a strange Problem (a bit longer already - weeks before prepatch) on my Tank. I have Vanguard open in an extra Window but I can't movie it anymore no matter how often I click unlock. Is there any other Option I missed?

I tried to unlock it from the window itself, from the minimap Icon and through the Options Panel

Quote Originally Posted by Defmaster View Post
    Survival hunter throw axe talent (first row) gets recognised as auto shot.
    thanks, i've confirmed the bug here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    Warrior - Fury:

Rampage has a strange symbol and would it be possible to get all the Rampage lines combined into one as the split doesnt make any sense when looking at it.

currently it seems as details! counts every part of rampage as its own attack.
    yeah, we track by spellid so each effect of a spell is show separately.
    but we think 5 effects for rampage is too much, expect a fix for that on the next version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Hey I have a strange Problem (a bit longer already - weeks before prepatch) on my Tank. I have Vanguard open in an extra Window but I can't movie it anymore no matter how often I click unlock. Is there any other Option I missed?

I tried to unlock it from the window itself, from the minimap Icon and through the Options Panel
    weird, you may permanent delete the window and create a new one:
    /de options > window: general > windows: delete

@Tercio Thanks yeah was really strange was the vanguard plugin btw. But just plain deleting it helped sometimes i'm dumb not getting that Idea mysel ^^

by the way, will you update/ add more functions to Plater?

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Is there any way to have details show the damage from players buffed by greater blessing of might as the paladins damage? It does so on the logs, but not on the damage meter in game
    we are investigating this, currently we can track the buff origin and assign the damage, issue is if there is two retri pala on the group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Thanks yeah was really strange was the vanguard plugin btw. But just plain deleting it helped sometimes i'm dumb not getting that Idea mysel ^^

by the way, will you update/ add more functions to Plater?
    Yes, probably at the next weekend.

yeah, we track by spellid so each effect of a spell is show separately.
    but we think 5 effects for rampage is too much, expect a fix for that on the next version.
    awesome! thanks a lot