Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitftw123 View Post
    The ruling elite of European countries have abandoned their own.

Us Brits forced our leaders to listen with a vote leave win.

I feel sorry for EU civilians who are forced to live in fear.
    >He honestly thinks the referendum forced them to do anything.

this shit is scary as hell. i have family vistiting germany now. i hope they're away from all this.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Homicides have nearly halfed in the last 15 years in germany (500+ to under 300). It has never been safer to live in that country. If you think germany has "went to shit", what do you think of the USA with SIX times the homicide- and TEN times the incarceration rates? Must be hell to you.
    I wonder what the statistics for homocide rates are between 2015 and 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    No, I see them walking around with knives.
    Do you regularly see people in Germany walking around with knives?
    I have never seen that - and considering that it is in many cases illegal (except for some short ones), I doubt that you frequently see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Do you regularly see people in Germany walking around with knives?
    I have never seen that - and considering that it is in many cases illegal (except for some short ones), I doubt that you frequently see it.
    Read the conversation; most people aren't walking around with machetes, either. In the context of anger-related murders, knife crime is absolutely an issue, which is what the focus of that conversation was, insomuch that it had a focus beyond "using machetes = uncivilized, using knives = western tradition, civilized!".

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    After axe attack and pistol rampage someone decided to attack people with a machete.

1 dead,2 injures - attacker arrested.

What the fuck is happening in this country?
    This syrian was a coward. He abandoned his mother, sister, wife or girlfriend, and his family to flee and live on welfare in Europe. Disgusting.

He repaid the hospitality by killing a pregnant woman.

Unreal.

Deleted
    Sorry, to break it to those of you who were hoping it was a terrorist attack.

Bei der Bluttat handelt es sich offenbar um einen Streit, der eskaliert ist. Einen terroristischen Hintergrund vermuteten die Ermittler nicht.

The attack was over a fight, that escalated. Investigators do not believe it was a terrorist attack.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/...hete-1.3093164

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post

Bei der Bluttat handelt es sich offenbar um einen Streit, der eskaliert ist. Einen terroristischen Hintergrund vermuteten die Ermittler nicht.

The attack was over a fight, that escalated. Investigators do not believe it was a terrorist attack.

Of course. Because everybody in Germany carries machete in case he has to resolve some quarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Of course. Because everybody in Germany carries machete in case he has to resolve some quarrel.
    Basically this.

Some reports indicate that he had a crush on the pregnant woman that was killed.
    Depending on circumstances (and timing) that could indicate a motive - a way to common one as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urn View Post
    Never mind Islam, climate change will be the death of us all.
    the consequences of it yes. Not all of us of course. And it will take a while. In maybe 30-40 years.

Nobody can predict the future, but everything point to a vast change of what we know to be "life".

Who knows, maybe I am just wrong.

Deleted

Then the family of the victim will certainly be a-okay with this.

Seriously, that shit doesn't really fly anymore. It's not that you need a Machete to clear a path in the undergrowth after the frequent terrestrial rain in Germany...

10+ Year Old Account

It seems people see a terrorist attack everywhere nowadays, where brown-skinned people involved. It is sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Some reports indicate that he had a crush on the pregnant woman that was killed.
    Depending on circumstances (and timing) that could indicate a motive - a way to common one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It seems people see a terrorist attack everywhere nowadays, where brown-skinned people involved. It is sad.
    Maybe because it happened so frequently that it is to be expected?

Deleted
    The fight happened near the Main Train station, the attack happened in a Restaurant.

Deleted
    if you import people with a troubled social upbringing (due to an agressive ideology/religion being deeply imbedded in society) and dont want them to adapt to your culture. Honestly I dont see how anyone could ever say multi-culturalism wouldn't lead to friction & serious trouble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post

Take a wild guess as to what the motive was.
    Again, white racist excercising his white privilege by opressing poor law-abiding immingrant.

I don't get why is so much hatred towards muslims. They bring so much enrichment to our culture like chopping people with machetes or gang-raping woman.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-24 at 07:14 PM.

Again, white racist excercising his white privilege by opressing poor law-abiding immingrant.

I don't get why is so much hatred towards muslims. They bring so much enrichment to our culture like chopping people with machetes or gang-raping woman.
    Given he supposedly attacked her because he was rejected by her and mad she wouldn't go out with such a nice guy I'd say he's integrated too well.

Now not only do we have to deal with white boy m'ladies but the hidden immigrant m'ladies! PANIC. AHHHHHHHHHHH.

My boyfriend is Turkish.

We need immigrants here in the UK for our economy to flourish

And a lot of them are happy doing the jobs us Brits won't do ourselves.