Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    O-Okay..
    10condomchars
    Totally not a sock puppet account testing out how far he can go until he gets banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Terrorist must be happy, they don't even need to anything and people think they attacked them.
    It really hurts when they mentally stab you! Let alone mentally blow you up with their psychic bombs!
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2016-07-24 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Totally not a sock puppet account testing out how far he can go until he gets banned.
    Hey they voted for Brexit so you never know.

Hey they voted for Brexit so you never know.
    True. I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    <Snip>
    This really wasn't a terrorist attack though, so that picture is rather unfitting.
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-24 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Uh.

I'd come to the conclusion that people with anger problems killing each other because they got into a verbal spat isn't measured as civilized because they use a knife over a machete, but that's just me.
    Yes, because you stopped thinking too early.
    People don't attacking each other is more civilized.
    That in turn leads to people not having knives that are good for killing other, since they are not considering that use for the knives. Similarly having laws against carrying knives makes it easy for the police to arrest people in many cases; they don't have to show intent to attack others.
    That in turn leads to people that run amok to use knives less good for killing others, since the more lethal knives (and machetes) are not as available.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2016-07-24 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Clarified

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    tell this white boys what muslims do better
    suck cock?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    This really wasn't a terrorist attack though, so that picture is rather unfitting.
    Then why the fricking Machete?
    How did that even come into the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Yes, because you stopped thinking too early.
    People don't attacking each other is more civilized.
    That in turn leads to people not having knives that are good for killing other, since they are not considering that use for the knives. Similarly having laws against carrying knives makes it easy for the police to arrest people in many cases; they don't have to show intent to attack others.
    That in turn leads to people that run amok to use knives less good for killing others (i.e. not machetes), since the more lethal knives are not as available.
    Uh.

I linked things earlier where british citizens were killing each other with knives over road rage.

But sure, yes, that's very much civilized of them because it's not a machete. Knives: more civilized than machetes, because there's laws!

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    True. I rest my case.
    I should've known tho, no respectable English person writes in that kind of poor grammar.
    Maybe it's a puppet account for that other dude in this thread that looks like he is stoned 24/7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urn View Post
    We Englash girls love us some gorgeous Arab men!

Black men stretch us like no white man can.

I got pregnant 5 times going by black and Arab men, all abortions though mind.

Not ready to have kids yet, maybe one day tho!
    post a photo with timestamp to drive them crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    [IMG]http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/0-days-since-last-muslim-terrorist-attack-congrats-european-union-meme-clapping-bravo.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/61e277408784480d3dc530a6f690c19f/tumblr_n7t2ydaj6e1qm1nv6o1_500.gif[MG]
    >He is brown
    >Must be a terror attack!

Are you a trump supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Uh.

I linked things earlier where british citizens were killing each other with knives over road rage.

But sure, yes, that's very much civilized of them because it's not a machete. Knives: more civilized than machetes, because there's laws!
    Wow, can't believe it myself, but I actually agree with Vanyali here... When using a knife to kill someone, the size of the knife has no bearing on whether it was civilized behavior...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Its really hurts when they mentally stab you! Let alone mentally blow you up with their psychic bombs!
    You really have to more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    post a photo with timestamp to drive them crazy
    Nothing hotter than some woman that had 5 abortions.
    Just a bit more and she doesn't even have to use any sheets, she can just go all "inside out" on herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >He is brown
    >Must be a terror attack!
    Are you a trump supporter?
    It does sound rather fishy, especially due to the whole machete weapon.

Deleted
    He got in a argument with the women at a Train station, reports are he had a crush on her. The attack happened afterwards at a Restaurant. If he was carrying the machette around the whole time why did he wait until later to use it?

Terrorists do not attack because their crush rejected them.

Radicalized second generation muslims are more likely to be violent than immigrant muslims fleeing violence.

The problem is lack of social integration programs to reduce the appeal of radicalization, appropriately structured social programs to promote higher education for muslim women and the screening of radicals during the immigration process.

Good luck with the imported criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    He got in a argument with the women at a Train station, reports are he had a crush on her. The attack happened afterwards at a Restaurant. If he was carrying the machette around the whole time why did he wait until later to use it?
    Terrorists do not attack because their crush rejected them.
    Maybe, but still, a machete..
    So weird.
    It's like pulling out a sickle.

Because people are fucking nuts, bladed weapons are not used exclusively by brown people though I agree that a machete is rather extreme but again not exclusive to those scary brown people.