Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Because people are fucking nuts, bladed weapons are not used exclusively by brown people though I agree that a machete is rather extreme but again not exclusive to those scary brown people.
    White boys only have ninja stars and katanas!
    Just can't wrap my head around why he used a machete.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2016-07-24 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Fucking weebos. Go Zweihänder or gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You really have to more clear.
    What? Scary brown people with psychic ISIS powers are the worst!

I am obviously joking at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Fucking weebos. Go Zweihänder or gtfo.
    Now that would be even more suprising to see than a machete attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Whoa whoa, dont rush mister. I am sure they will think of a nice story about his mental illness etc...

This is not normal that Germany was attacked 3 times in short period of time, hopefuly Germans will wake up.
    Oh, please.
    It's not the germans that have to wake up it's the politicians.
    Germany isn't a democracy, it's an oligarchie.
    As a german you only get to draw a cross once every 4 years, after that they tell you to shut the fuck up since they know what's best. You voted them after all.

Now that would be even more suprising to see than a machete attack.
    I think there was a guy in London that slashes someone with a Battleaxe. After that he waited for the cops and told them it was personal.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-07-24 at 07:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Oh, please.
    It's not the germans that have to wake up it's the politicians.
    Germany isn't a democracy, it's an oligarchie.
    As a german you only get to draw a cross once every 4 years, after that they tell you to shut the fuck up since they know what's best. You voted them after all.

I think there was a guy in London that slashes someone with a Battleaxe. After that he waited for the cops and told them it was personal.
    Yeah and that's why Merkel always follows the Opinion polls and is neutral until opinion swings one way or another.

Deleted
    Syrian "refugee" killing white pregnant woman. The picture that sums up current state of Europe. GIVE US MOAR ISLAM PLOX!

Condolences for the people who suffered because of this garbage. But, I am going to ask a terrible question.

How many attacks have now occurred in European countries in the last two months?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Uh.

I linked things earlier where british citizens were killing each other with knives over road rage.

But sure, yes, that's very much civilized of them because it's not a machete. Knives: more civilized than machetes, because there's laws!
    You linked one such case, and based on the age and length of attack I believe that the result would have been the same without the knife.

But let me once more walk you through the logical argument that shows that knives are more civilized than machetes:

Knives are more civilized than machetes because knives are less deadly and have other uses, and as part of the civilizing effort we are removing long-blades knives (and machetes) - and some other knives that have no obvious non-violent use. Basically as part of the civilizing effort we don't want people to have deadly instruments of force readily available in western Europe.

Thus if people still attack they are likely to grab a knife that is less useful for attacking others; and in most cases the result is thus lesser damages. So, not only is there a logical argument - it also works in practice; in most cases.

Deleted
    Can't even enjoy a sunday at the lake w/o a terrorist attack. Stay safe westen europeans bros!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Syrian "refugee" killing white pregnant woman. The picture that sums up current state of Europe. GIVE US MOAR ISLAM PLOX!
    Worse still, some idiots advocate to let muslims have sharia courts here. Because we are so tolerant (get irony?).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Yeah and that's why Merkel always follows the Opinion polls and is neutral until opinion swings one way or another.
    She does that becasue she has grown weak, just look at her, she has no backbone. Also we are closing in on an election year, She will absolutely not get reelected but she doesn't need to take down her partie with her.
    Fact is in germany you have no way to influence politics. You can yell at them all you like but they don't have to do shit. Something like the BREXIT vote in germany? No way, that would give power to the people and take it from the politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Can't even enjoy a sunday at the lake w/o a terrorist attack. Stay safe westen europeans bros!
    At this point I am just wondering wether I will die in a war against the Russian-Hitler or the Türkish-Hitler.
    I am not worried about terrorists at all, it's the one advantage that comes with living at the arse end of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    You linked one such case, and based on the age and length of attack I believe that the result would have been the same without the knife.

But let me once more walk you through the logical argument that shows that knives are more civilized than machetes:

Knives are more civilized than machetes because knives are less deadly and have other uses, and as part of the civilizing effort we are removing long-blades knives (and machetes) - and some other knives that have no obvious non-violent use. Basically as part of the civilizing effort we don't want people to have deadly instruments of force readily available in western Europe.

Thus if people still attack they are likely to grab a knife that is less useful for attacking others; and in most cases the result is thus lesser damages. So, not only is there a logical argument - it also works in practice; in most cases.
    Wasn't the primary pupose for machetes cutting a way through the jungle?
    You only think it's a weapon since the african farmers used them as a weapon in ther riots. In europe they'd use pitchforks, those are pretty deadly too but you wouldn't call them weapons per se.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-07-24 at 07:40 PM.

Just can't wrap my head around why he used a machete.
    Or boxcutters, kitchen knives and screwdrivers or maybe thats just me.. Honest to god I swear one of them is just for work!

I really can't come up with a concrete and reasonable argument for why he used a machete, its like someone bashing in someones head with a sledgehammer over a spilled beer, it is illogical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Worse still, some idiots advocate to let muslims have sharia courts here. Because we are so tolerant (get irony?).
    Too much tolerance breeds intolerance. If we start tolerating violence and backwards social ideas this is what we end up with.

For now this is no terrorist attack, "just" murder/manslaughter. But that does not better the outcome, very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Or boxcutters, kitchen knives and screwdrivers or maybe thats just me.. Honest to god I swear one of them is just for work!

I really can't come up with a concrete and reasonable argument for why he used a machete, its like someone bashing in someones head with a sledgehammer over a spilled beer, it is illogical.
    Or why he had a machete.
    I can understand some people having a sledgehammer (but I assume most don't have any) - but a machete in a city, why have it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Oh fuck it, not even going to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post

Take a wild guess as to what the motive was.
    Something of with that picture, the police foot should be on his neck and his handgun accidentally going of on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Or why he had a machete.
    I can understand some people having a sledgehammer (but I assume most don't have any) - but a machete in a city, why have it?
    Those lawns can grow quite large.

And there are still a bunch of left wing libertards accusing Trump of fear-mongering. The world has proven once and once again he is right about it: we are living in a fucked up age and it cant stay this way.