Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As a raider, think I will go enchanting and herbalism. Enchanting is always a great money marker and saver. Herbalism I can use to get a guildy to make me pots untill I get a chance to pull an alt through to then feed herbs to once he is 110.

Deleted
    I just want to give a heads up to people, i just tested using rep tokens in my garrrison with a level 3 trade post and it does not give me a 20% bonus on the tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamulii View Post
    I just want to give a heads up to people, i just tested using rep tokens in my garrrison with a level 3 trade post and it does not give me a 20% bonus on the tokens.
    Must be a glitch because it should be giving you the extra 20%.

Actually I will get JC/mining as professions, i got 11 30 slots bags, mats to get up JC , first aid and cooking from 1 to 700 , Idk if I can do anything else to be prepared , since I'm not gonna fish to get the tomes , i'll level mining , archeology and fishing when we can get out from the starting zone , until 17th i'll try to collect the highest number of transmog with my druid and do arenas in beta to get some skill before the first season since I don't wanna spoil me the quests from leveling.
    Edit: I realized my lock was good friend with nat and got 25 bronze coins so I fished 25 fish and I buyed the 12 tomes +2 to level fishing from 1 to 700
    P.S: got around 4500 TW between all my chars , so I can get tokens to up from neutral to exalted with any faction possible in TW vendors , is there any really useful rep to level up? Forget the tabards from that reps since I got 55 usable tabards (including 5 from tcg)
    Last edited by Zeidia; 2016-07-22 at 02:10 AM.

Deleted

Current.
    Mats for Alch/Eng/Cooking/First Aid 700
    Bags, allot of them
    Started fixing Rep items
    Almost the mats for Jeeves
    Also the name Schythalis Reserved

Would love suggestions on stuff to fix before my DH enters the world!

I am now regretting making like 35 Hexweave Bags. I bet they will be replaced quickly by something larger.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev21Sihx View Post
    I am now regretting making like 35 Hexweave Bags. I bet they will be replaced quickly by something larger.
    Yeah, no. Hexweave bags will still sell in legion, even with the saved inventory space from the wardrobe. The only bigger bag in legion is the Madman's Luggage which not only costs 500,000g, but it's also from an NPC with a 12+ hour spawn time and the bag is unique meaning you can only have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Riffelz View Post

Current.
    Mats for Alch/Eng/Cooking/First Aid 700
    Bags, allot of them
    Started fixing Rep items
    Almost the mats for Jeeves
    Also the name Schythalis Reserved

Would love suggestions on stuff to fix before my DH enters the world!
    Are you aware that your reserved name sounds very similar to syphilis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Are you aware that your reserved name sounds very similar to syphilis?
    Define very
    Read it like "Schythe-alis", caught a Schyther on Pokemon Go that day and the name i wanted was gone so

Define very
    Read it like "Schythe-alis", caught a Schyther on Pokemon Go that day and the name i wanted was gone so
    Unless it's different in some other language, the pokemon is scyther, which is pronounced sigh-thur. If your character's name is pronounced the same way as the pokemon, it would be sigh-th-alis (scythe-alis), which is very close to syphilis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Unless it's different in some other language, the pokemon is scyther, which is pronounced sigh-thur. If your character's name is pronounced the same way as the pokemon, it would be sigh-th-alis (scythe-alis), which is very close to syphilis.
    Are we realy going to debate this

I'll be rolling demon hunter just for dem abs!

15+ Year Old Account
    Planning on just going skinning/herbalism and doing inscription(or alchemy, not sure which) and LWing on my hunter. All the preparation I'm doing is stuff to max cooking+600 fishing(no way am I farming Nat Pagle coins for 700 fishing)

Deleted
    Are we realy going to debate this
    As someone who named their Belf DK 'Talbain' after J. Talbain, otherwise known as Gallon the Werewolf from 'Darkstalkers' only to have people whispering me asking why I named him 'Taliban' or some such, it's worth considering...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    As someone who named their Belf DK 'Talbain' after J. Talbain, otherwise known as Gallon the Werewolf from 'Darkstalkers' only to have people whispering me asking why I named him 'Taliban' or some such, it's worth considering...
    Well Xyze (my prefered name) is occupied so riperino

This will be my ready for DH pack , this contains:

- Mats to level from 1 to 700 Jewel , cooking and first aid
    - Tomes to level from 1 to 700 fishing
    - 11 Hexweave bags (30 slots)
    - 29 Marks of Honor to get full 710 from ashran pvp vendor (Except trinkets rings and neck)
    - Neck , ring and trinket 715 from craft + 1 Baleful ring with upgrade token and BTA mythic trinket
    - 10k Garrison resources to complete my garrison
    - 200 Agility potions , 200 Crit food , 30 Agility flasks 60 Agility runes and 350 foods from tanaan (the ones which makes you do aoe on attack)

I think that's the best i can get to be ready for my DH , because im not gonna spend 60k+60k on myth belt and boots (my server price), that just too much for 2 weeks before legion and got the transmog i want + 55 diferent tabards so i dont wanna level up any reputation for tabards.

Are there guides how to lvl up professions from 1 to 700 only with WoD mats? I cant find one and when i google Profession 1-700 I see only guides with old world mats ;/

Deleted
    After Feedback, changed the nick to Xythe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    dash gives you a buff if talented but the issue is that the buff does not last long and you dash AWAY from combat... silly
    That's why you spec into Fel Blade...

I'm not looking forward to 700 Enchanting and Engineering... FML I really hope they have a catch up mechanic, or give us enough time to max everything out before Legion drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    http://imgur.com/k5imNS6

Enough mats to level: Enchanting, Engineering, First Aid, and Cooking from 1-700 in minutes.

12 Nat Fishing Journals and 2 Nat's Fishing guides to easily boost fishing to 700. Also includes a Big Iron Fishing Pole the best non-bop fishing pole in the game and a stack of the best lures.

Enough 30 slots bags to fill out my demon hunter and their bank.

All the mats needed to craft a Jeeves.

All the mats needed to complete the gnomish engineering questline.

10,000 garrison resources courtesy of ogre caches to boost a garrison (I know garrisons won't be as useful moving forward but I still want to have a completed level 3 garrison with useful buildings before legion drops).

Misc adventuring supplies: Water walking, water breathing, and invisibility potions, a stack of flasks, a stack of runes, extra repair bots, gnomish army knife, anvil, buff food.

Also been collecting transmogs on my rogue alt and have the name Toph reserved.
    Could you PM me the item list you have there? if you don't mind? I plan to 700 Enchanting and Engineering.
    Last edited by Rekuja; 2016-07-24 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    That's why you spec into Fel Blade...

I'm not looking forward to 700 Enchanting and Engineering... FML I really hope they have a catch up mechanic, or give us enough time to max everything out before Legion drops.

Could you PM me the item list you have there? if you don't mind? I plan to 700 Enchanting and Engineering.
    Enchanting and Engineering can be done 1 to 600+ with just Draenor Dust and Ore, there are guides online, that's what I will be doing.