Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    You specifically said earlier in the thread "bandages are for healing during combat", not "for emergency situations".
    Have a quote of me saying "Bandages are for healing during combat and not for emergency situations" No because i never said that, because that is an idiotic statement.

Bandages are for healing during combat. YES
    If your in combat and really low on health, 1 or more healers dead? That is an emergency situation, do you use a bandage then? YES
    Do you use them when you don't need them? NO
    When you don't need them, is that an emergency situation? NO
    emergency situations are the worst time to use bandages because of how terrible they are. You're better off running away because using a bandage will just get you killed.
    You can't run away from raid bosses, so like i said before...move out of bad....stop attacking....and bandage up. Dead DPS do no DPS! AoE going out...then use a potion/lock stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Have a quote of me saying "Bandages are for healing during combat and not for emergency situations" No because i never said that, because that is an idiotic statement.

Bandages are for healing during combat. YES
    If your in combat and really low on health, 1 or more healers dead? That is an emergency situation, do you use a bandage then? YES
    Do you use them when you don't need them? NO
    When you don't need them, is that an emergency situation? NO

You can't run away from raid bosses, so like i said before...move out of bad....stop attacking....and bandage up. Dead DPS do no DPS! AoE going out...then use a potion/lock stone.
    Nor did I say that you said that. You're obviously just trolling now, so whatever.

I can't speak too much for other classes, but as a DK my self healing is definitely weaker... HOWEVER DS now does comparable damage to DC, allowing me to sub out some DCs for extra sustain, and since it no longer costs me a ton of dps, in a few ways my sustain is even higher, since the cost to sustain myself is much lower then before. That said the actual healing value on DS is lower, but since I am now using a greater quantity of DSs despite their lower quality, I actually heal about the same. That said in old raids, I never need bonus healing, I just murder every thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That trait only works if you stay out of Cat Form, though, so it's rather limited in usability (probably great with Guardian Affinity though since you get a big armor boost from Bear Form that stacks with the armor boost from Ashamane's Protection).
    What I mean is that you can go out, cast Rejuve, Swiftmend, and 1-2 Regrowths, and shift back into Cat Form, without taking any damage, or heavily mitigating damage you did take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Nor did I say that you said that. You're obviously just trolling now, so whatever.
    Actually you did at your fail attempt at trolling when you said

You specifically said earlier in the thread "bandages are for healing during combat", not "for emergency situations".
    You were trying to troll and imply that i said that, but i didn't and called you out on it. Your attempt was to either troll or quote what i was saying out of context in attempt to either troll or undermine my argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually you did at your fail attempt at trolling when you said

You were trying to troll and imply that i said that, but i didn't and called you out on it. Your attempt was to either troll or quote what i was saying out of context in attempt to either troll or undermine my argument.
    Nope, I didn't. Notice how there are two separate sets of quotation marks?

I am rather amused that you tried to reverse the trolling accusation when you were called out, though, despite the fact that you're the one intentionally using stupid and ridiculous arguments and repeating them as often as possible to try and get a reaction out of people.

Deleted
    It's not just self healing, it's also much less DPS.

Soloing will have to wait until level 110 with artefact weapons leveled up at least to rank 20 or so. And some basic endgame ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    What I mean is that you can go out, cast Rejuve, Swiftmend, and 1-2 Regrowths, and shift back into Cat Form, without taking any damage, or heavily mitigating damage you did take.
    Ehh, not really. It's a 100% boost to armor but Feral doesn't have much armor to begin with. The dodge boost will prevent melee damage with the instants but not while casting Regrowth or Healing Touch. It's not a bad defensive boost if you do have to shift out for whatever reason, but it's pretty weak compared to the defensive bonuses on most other DPS artifacts.

Nope, I didn't. Notice how there are two separate sets of quotation marks?
    Like i said, it was your fail attempt to either troll or undermine my argument but quoiting what i said out of context.

Now your just denying it because i called you out on it

You took 2 things i said in 2 different posts and put them in the same sentence to make what i said look idiotic.

Bandages are for healing during combat, they get used when needed aka emergency situations.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-07-24 at 09:35 PM.

Deleted
    Move outa bad/stop attacking
    You can't move out of boss melee range, he's faster than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That's not the OP's point.

Selfhealing for dps classes is anywhere from shit to non-existent and it will make soloing content both current and old much harder.

Unless leech is really common in Legion its going to be even more of a pain.
    Hey, I'm not happy about it either. I'm not saying he has nothing to complain about. A legitimate playstyle has been nerfed. It means we will have to work harder than ever to do what used to be easy, and that's where the leech gear comes in.

By Heal i meant spell hence the word heal and not mentioning a way to regen health Yes there is food but that takes time, gold, bag space etc. The point i was trying to get across was that they gutted every ones in combat healing but did nothing to shift what they took away and put it into OOC.
    I understood what you mean but the food is the replacement for lack of self healing. You really don't need self healing when you have food. It's nice but you don't need it.