Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    She does that becasue she has grown weak, just look at her, she has no backbone.
    Fact is in germany you have no way to influence politics. You can yell at them all you like but they don't have to do shit. Something like the BREXIT vote in germany? No way, that would give power to the people and take it from the politicians.
    Nope, she has been following Opinion polls since forever and changes here stance on a subject, when public opinion shifts. That is how she has stayed in power so long and she will stay for a while longer because public opinion is still favourable of her, even with the recent decline.

Also the only parties I can think of that want a German EU exit are the ALFA (original AFD founders, who left the AFD do to them going to right wing, but they want the Dmark back more then a Gexit) and the AFD that has gone full retard, since the split.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    And there are still a bunch of left wing libertards accusing Trump of fear-mongering. The world has proven once and once again he is right about it: we are living in a fucked up age and it cant stay this way.
    Trump also though the Munich attacks where done by terrorists, he is a nutcae.
    And we already know he gives 2 shits about Europa.

Wasn't the primary pupose for machetes cutting a way through the jungle?
    One of the uses, but very few need that in Germany.

You only think it's a weapon since the african farmers used them as a weapon in ther riots. In europe they'd use pitchforks, those are pretty deadly too but you wouldn't call them weapons per se.
    People don't have pitchforks in cities either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We have reports of rapes and other assaults by asylum seekers almost daily here in Germany/Austria. This one case was not done by a terrorist but he was a moslem and it is not far fetched to think that he was motivated to finally go through with his plan because of all the good examples he got from terrorists and other violent moslems. This has NOTHING to do with Trump being a nut job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    We have reports of rapes and other assaults by asylum seekers almost daily here in Germany/Austria. This one case was not done by a terrorist but he was a moslem and it is not far fetched to think that he was motivated to finally go through with his plan because of all the good examples he got from terrorists and other violent moslems. This has NOTHING to do with Trump being a nut job.
    Read the post I responded too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    In cologne there was atleast 1 known syrian suspect .
    I wonder if he was among those 4 (out of 2000 estimate!!!) convicted in trials for New Year's Eve gang rapes.

Take a look at how many "incidents" like this have happened in the past few months and keep burying your head in the sand telling yourself that they all have been just coincidences. Good luck, Europa.

Take a look at how many "incidents" like this have happened in the past few months and keep burying your head in the sand telling yourself that they all have been just coincidences. Good luck, Europa.
    I'm suprised The Netherlands hasn't been hit yet (as far as I know).
    Maybe they're just getting high and forget everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Not to detract from the "ha, it was a muslim immigrant this time!" smugness, but the article also specifically states he attacked someone after arguing with her, which leans more toward "anger issues" than anything else.
    Idd, it wouldn't be the first time a man goes bonkers and kills his girlfriend/wife, won't be the last.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I'm suprised The Netherlands hasn't been hit yet (as far as I know).
    Maybe they're just getting high and forget everything.
    you have prostitutes , thats why no rapes . but femdom countries cant see the problem and blame muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post

Take a wild guess as to what the motive was.
    Oh, I'll guess! I'm going to guess that he wanted to cut people with a machete.
    Is that the right answer?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Something of with that picture, the police foot should be on his neck and his handgun accidentally going of on his head.
    We are not in america. no need to put a gun on the head of a handcuffed lieing arrested person.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    you have prostitutes , thats why no rapes . but femdom countries cant see the problem and blame muslims
    Only in Amsterdam!

10+ Year Old Account
    Being paranoid is not healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Oh, I'll guess! I'm going to guess that he wanted to cut people with a machete.
    Is that the right answer?
    Don't spoil it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Idd, it wouldn't be the first time a man goes bonkers and kills his girlfriend/wife.
    I haven't seen any indication that she was his girlfriend.
    However, sometime during the last 6 months he allegedly had a crush on her - and she was currently pregnant. I sense a different motive.

Being paranoid is not healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't spoil it.
    Being a keyboard SJW and telling people what to think is more paranoid, and disgusting too.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I haven't seen any indication that she was his girlfriend.
    However, sometime during the last 6 months he allegedly had a crush on her - and she was currently pregnant. I sense a different motive.
    Oh yeah? Such as?

Deleted
    Even with these incidents we have less violent crime then the Americans. Guess it just shows the decadence of Americans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do people still find these things tragic?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Even with these incidents we have less violent crime then the Americans. Guess it just shows the decadence of Americans.
    Well America is more diverse than you so...