10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah this seems to be the fastest way to get rid of them. Many end up selling for 1c afterwards anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah when you delete it you keep the appearance. You only lose it if you sell it for a refund.
    Thank you for this information.
    Well still, what happens if you have the armor/weapons in your bags, and bank/void storage and can I just delete that when I log in in August?
    I was actually gonna sell my gear to the vendor and see if that gets me it, but from reading your comment it says you must delete the armor in order for it too work.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an easy solution to the problem with purchased gear having to stay in your bank for 2 hrs before you can get rid of it?
    1. Pay 10g to put the item in void storage, which makes it non-refundable and non-tradeable, terminating the 2 hour rule
    2. Use it for transmog, which involves a variable fee
    3. Enchant it or put a gem in a socket

Personally, I took a single bag in my bank, and that is my "transmog holding" bag. Anything I acquire that has a timer on it (because there was someone in my group when I looted it, or because I bought it from a vendor, etc.), goes into that bag. My hearthstone is currently set to the Shrine so every time I make a trip back through the shrine, I visit the banker. I deposit any new items with timers into the bag, and disenchant the items whose counters have run down.

Takes a small amount of management, but it's free, and I am getting tons of mats along the way.

Have blizz said anything on why the gear from fel-touched crates aren't showing up in the transmog wardrobe? (live).

Where do the Xavius Shoulders drop from?

I don't think anyone has found them yet. Certainly not in DG.

I feel like Blizzard is trying really hard to hide things this time around for fun purposes. Really want the stuff to be discovered by average players
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Average players won't "discover" things. Average people don't discover anything only the hard working and dedicated

Is the Blue Child being back new?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Is the Blue Child being back new?
    Happened in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Average people don't discover anything only the hard working and dedicated
    *pat pat* working hard at the games is the only true accomplishment that leaves me whole.

If you disenchant an item with a timer you keep the appearance even if the timer is still running. On my enchanter I just DE them and sell the mats. Same with deleting the item entirely. Only refunding it to a vendor within the timer removes the appearance AFAIK.
    Refunding a refundable or trading a group-tradable BoP item remove them. Basically, if it has a two hour window for something and you make use of that window.

Vendoring a tradable item shouldn't remove the appearance. If it does, it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    *pat pat* working hard at the games is the only true accomplishment that leaves me whole.
    Not what I said but ok. Continue being a passive aggressive gnat it's cute

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    people like you are the reason we can play WoW on an xbox controller now and reach the skill ceiling

Average players won't "discover" things. Average people don't discover anything only the hard working and dedicated
    Those are actually less likely to discover things, as they tend to be overly focused on their goal. Besides, being hard working and dedicated doesn't mean you're above average.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Those are actually less likely to discover things, as they tend to be overly focused on their goal. Besides, being hard working and dedicated doesn't mean you're above average.
    Yes, because everyone who pays $15 is equal!

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nah sometimes hard work and dedication gets you fuckall tho

- - - Updated - - -

Not what I said but ok. Continue being a passive aggressive gnat it's cute
    Help someone my little underachieving tyrannosaurus arms are too short to pat myself on the back

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...oll-25-07-2016

Man, and here I thought we'd finally get a date for Dh release. The tease is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw since when are we able to literally ignore quests by ingame mechanics?

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but the Titanforged System is already in the Game, you can get high-itemlevel items by any Personal Loot.

Just saw someone get a 720 Headpiece from LFR...

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    That's not what he said but carry on anyways I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    people like you are the reason we can play WoW on an xbox controller now and reach the skill ceiling
    People like you are why Blizzard put in the new silence penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Btw since when are we able to literally ignore quests by ingame mechanics?
    What do you mean?

The lord provides:
    Jesus with dinosaurs remain my favorite depictions of Jesus <3

Bless ye ideological absurdity.