Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Do people still find these things tragic?
    Nah, people are already desensitized. Europe will get used to it and wonder why their quality of life is slowly dwindling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Well America is more diverse than you so...
    cant wait for trump to became president and the civil war to start

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    cant wait for trump to became president and the civil war to start
    Which would actually prove him right when you think about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Why would someone go to a country seeking a refuge, only to ruin everything for both himself and someone else like that?
    To mutch stress and feeling of powerlessness, coming from bad part of the world, probebly alone, do not know if he have to leave or can stay (permanent) Most peopel can handle the feeling widout hurt themself or the surroundings, a smale number handle it by abuse alcohol, drugs or beatings relatives, isolated cases like this person, handle it by random stabb peopel....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Which would actually prove him right when you think about it
    a fascist in power when anarchy rises its just stupid . he is not right , will just make things worst ( i hope at least )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    a fascist in power when anarchy rises its just stupid . he is not right , will just make things worst ( i hope at least )
    You seem quite hateful. Perhaps you should pray to Allah more to remove the hatred from your bitter little soul.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Even with these incidents we have less violent crime then the Americans. Guess it just shows the decadence of Americans.
    America is not even in the top 25 countries with highest murder rates, plenty of other nations or citys depending if you compare murder capitals or countries but people seem to think that way as the media will not show people getting killed somewhere in Honduras, Swaziland or Rwanda or whatever other place.

You seem quite hateful. Perhaps you should pray to Allah more to remove the hatred from your bitter little soul.
    I think Allah will tell him to hate more and bomb some schools in response.

Deleted
    i hope you wont vote for trump , it will split usa , racism will rise and maybe you will have to fight your black bro's . vote hillar so i come to usa and teach you more about Alah and peace , i am not bitter . i want usa successful again with our help

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Nah, people are already desensitized. Europe will get used to it and wonder why their quality of life is slowly dwindling
    Ye.. sure, continue to believe that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    I think Allah will tell him to hate more and bomb some schools in response.
    Come now, friend. It is a religion of peace and tolerance. Our allies and enemies in the Middle East have shown us the prosperity for all genders, orientations, ethnicity, and race that is brought when you open your heart to Allah and follow the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad to the letter.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh yeah? Such as?
    Do you really need it spelled out? If she was possibly pregnant and he had a crush on her - but it was unclear if she was his girlfriend, who was the father? What did the attacker think about that?
    I'm not saying that this was the case - but it is a possibility; and a bit different from him being angry at his girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Being a keyboard SJW and telling people what to think is more paranoid, and disgusting too.
    I'm obviously super-SJW for not being on the far-rigth or supporting a nut like Trump/

You got me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucks r us View Post
    The only rational thing to do is to support trump, he's the only one who can fix america.
    Sorry Mr.throw-away account, i'm not from the best country in the world, 'murica, i'm just a lowly yuro communist cuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    America is not even in the top 25 countries with highest murder rates, plenty of other nations or citys depending if you compare murder capitals or countries but people seem to think that way as the media will not show people getting killed somewhere in Honduras, Swaziland or Rwanda or whatever other place.
    I never stated America was in the top 25 countries with murder rates. I said that even with incidents like this we have less violent crimes then the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Cucks r us View Post
    The only rational thing to do is to support trump, he's the only one who can fix america.
    Maybe, when he fixes America, they calm down and become less criminal. When my dog got fixed he calmed down allot also.
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2016-07-24 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    I never stated America was in the top 25 countries with murder rates. I said that even with incidents like this we have less violent crimes then the US.
    Roger that

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Do you really need it spelled out? If she was possibly pregnant and he had a crush on her - but it was unclear if she was his girlfriend, who was the father? What did the attacker think about that?
    I'm not saying that this was the case - but it is a possibility; and a bit different from him being angry at his girlfriend.
    Crazy person going crazy over something that sane people can handle. Nothing new under the sun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    ... Still not getting. Gypsies in my country used sawed guns to resolve their problems, it's a culture thing. Not even once I imply it was a problem of religious or "Syrians are EVUL", it's nothing more than a shock over a syrian, who comes from a different culture, using a practice that is wildly accepted in his country. It is a case of clash of civilizations, a machete attack has more shock value than a gun attack with the same result.
    holy fuck can you please broaden your vocabulary? in every single fucking post you write "clash of civilization"

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Or why he had a machete.
    I can understand some people having a sledgehammer (but I assume most don't have any) - but a machete in a city, why have it?
    Well they are useful for hacking off tree limbs ( And people limbs ) hence why they are used in the jungle where vegetation is dense however I don't think they qualify as a legal gardening tool in Germany even if for the purpose of trimming trees.

He could've been involved in some gang, its not too hard to imagine a criminal gang having access to otherwise illegal goods.

But we really don't have any way of knowing how he got a hold of an illegal weapon and why he used that of all things to kill a pregnant woman.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2016-07-24 at 09:42 PM.

another brown savage butchering normal people, gg europe
    im becoming more and more racist consdering whats happening right now. so do other people. is it right or wrong? time will tell