Thread: Legendary ring

Legendary ring

Ok guys, I just started my last part of my ring, the one for the the part in HFC, now doing all my bosses each week, should i be able to get my ring before legion? IDK the drop-rate of the tomes, appreciate the feedback peeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you get extremely lucky, it could take you as little as 3 weeks, and that's if every boss drops a tome for you. There's 5 weeks left to get it, so it's possible, but not entirely probable.

Well I should be able to knock out LFR before the reset on tuesday so, hopefully ill be able to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I can say from having played beta as well, the ring with no upgrades will only last you until lvl 102-103, then you'll start getting rings with higher item levels, and the effect will be nerfed too far to be useful. The fully upgraded ring only lasts till 110, and that's replaced with dungeon blues. So don't stress about it too much, imo. Sure, it can help a little while leveling, but not enough to kill yourself over.

Quote Originally Posted by Vouksh89 View Post
    One thing I can say from having played beta as well, the ring with no upgrades will only last you until lvl 102-103, then you'll start getting rings with higher item levels, and the effect will be nerfed too far to be useful. The fully upgraded ring only lasts till 110, and that's replaced with dungeon blues. So don't stress about it too much, imo. Sure, it can help a little while leveling, but not enough to kill yourself over.
    I pretty much want it for achieve and Timewalking lol, not really worried about it for leveling, I played beta and gear gets switched out constantly

You can't really say sadly. Last time i did it i got 7 tomes in one week. I only had to get 4 the next week and only got 3. Pray to the God of RNG and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    You can't really say sadly. Last time i did it i got 7 tomes in one week. I only had to get 4 the next week and only got 3. Pray to the God of RNG and hope for the best.
    haha, will do man