Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I hate, absolutely HATE everyone who's currently getting the turtle this way. It's blatant bug abuse and the people will get away with it the same way they managed to get away with the Tol'vir bug in Pandaria. It's taking a massive shit on people who fished for years to get the original riding turtle.
    It`s been up for more than 48 hours now. There is no way Blizzard is not aware of this. At the very least, they could`ve shut down Garrison instance share until they implement a hotfix.

Which to me says they are letting this one slip by. For some time, anyway.

Deleted
    Oh obviously they are, took them forever to fix the Mantid Locator aswell. Doesn't mean they wont eventually get around to it and do it. It's hard for me to put into words how I feel about the people flocking there to grab the two turtles this way. Not so much about the TCG one but the original turtle. Disgust and hatred might suffice but it's quite a bit stronger than that.

Oh obviously they are, took them forever to fix the Mantid Locator aswell. Doesn't mean they wont eventually get around to it and do it. It's hard for me to put into words how I feel about the people flocking there to grab the two turtles this way. Not so much about the TCG one but the original turtle. Disgust and hatred might suffice but it's quite a bit stronger than that.
    Well as someone who`s in one such group myself at the moment... I can't blame people for taking the advantage of system that permits them to at the very least skirt around the rules.

Fair/unfair aside - the onus is on Blizzard.

Deleted
    Oh I absolutely can and will blame you, it's disgusting to the extreme. It in a way also hilarious though. Because you'll find the same people who constantly accuse others of being lazy or wanting to be spoonfed lunging at this opportunity to shit all over those who in some cases farmed for years to get a mount that has an abysmal low drop chance.

Looking at these people I kinda get reminded over that stuff you find under your fingernails after a day of physical labor.

Welp.

Oh I absolutely can and will blame you, it's disgusting to the extreme. It in a way also hilarious though. Because you'll find the same people who constantly accuse others of being lazy or wanting to be spoonfed lunging at this opportunity to shit all over those who in some cases farmed for years to get a mount that has an abysmal low drop chance.

Looking at these people I kinda get reminded over that stuff you find under your fingernails after a day of physical labor.

Deleted
    More caring about the sea turtle but looking at your armory. You guys deserve all the ill that ever befalls you. May Kek smite you down.

More caring about the sea turtle but looking at your armory. You guys deserve all the ill that ever befalls you. May Kek smite you down.
    Thanks for the series of QQ posts that are completely unrelated to any mount you have received.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Hi I'm Kek and I don't give a shit about smiting anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Is there any toplist of how many mounts people have collected, similar to warcraftpets?
    Guildox.com has a listing, but it updates really slow (I update manually so it does it faster).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Guildox.com has a listing, but it updates really slow (I update manually so it does it faster).
    The updates for that haven't worked since the pre-patch. It will take some time to get it up to date. So the listing is current as of pre pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate, absolutely HATE everyone who's currently getting the turtle this way. It's blatant bug abuse and the people will get away with it the same way they managed to get away with the Tol'vir bug in Pandaria. It's taking a massive shit on people who fished for years to get the original riding turtle.
    I understand. I got the rare (Blue) riding turtle via the normal routes, that took years and thousands of casts. Started in WOTLK and finally got in a fishing party a few months ago. To see people pop into a group and get both in a span of a few hours cheapens the mounts. I used it today to get the TCG turtle and in MOP to get the cockroach. I felt kinda slimy and didnt get that rush as when i killed Yogg for the 984,584,321,156.215 time and the mount dropped but look at it like this.

Blizzard gave us a half assed expansion with less content than MOP LAUNCHED with, a 13 months of a rather boring raid (SOO was boring too but most of the other raids/content made up for it), and they gave us a MIND NUMBING shite profession that had you burn HOURS to get anything. I have over 500 troll solves and have not seen the BOA sword. I am not complaining about the grind but the countless hours flying around from point A-B just to find another night elf dig site even after i got every item from it and Blizzard stated that after you get all the solves for a race, it will spawn less frequently. Same company that fucked up the drop rate of the MOP world boss mounts, again countless runs, with alts and coins just to find out it was bugged.

Yes i understand seeing your hard work cheapened sucks. I ask you to see your hard earned cash/time wasted with failed content and take this as a mild blow instead of a raging kick to the balls, which what WARLORDS was.

-The0o

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Took me hours upon hours of fishing all through Cata to get the Sea Turtle and 400 Minnows before I got the Riding Turtle.
    I legit couldn't give a shit that people are making mass groups to fish. I actually hope they're having fun. Mass groups farming mount drops are always an awesome experience and that's why I loved MoP world boss runs so much. I don't want people to have to sit through two weeks of nothing but fishing in the garrison like I did.

In mount-related news, I'm 10 toys off the Shredder and even with the stuff I can get by either spending a lot of money or farming for hours I will still end up like, two off the mount achieve ;____;
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I don't want people to have to sit through two weeks of nothing but fishing in the garrison like I did.
    This. Sea turtle took me over 18,000 casts to get and after 500+ Minnows I still hadn't seen a riding turtle before I got one off the bmah. I've been encouraging my friends to get their mounts now while it's out so they don't go through what I went through.

In mount-related news, I'm 10 toys off the Shredder and even with the stuff I can get by either spending a lot of money or farming for hours I will still end up like, two off the mount achieve ;____;
    Have you gotten the new class toys from vendors around the world? A lot of people either don't know they're in game yet or that they even exist.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Have you gotten the new class toys from vendors around the world? A lot of people either don't know they're in game yet or that they even exist.
    yeh like the ultrasafe + dimensional engy teleports for vanilla and tbc requiring goblin/gnome engineering don't appear in the toy box until you learn them, thats +4 toys you cannot see unless you actually know them, blizzard needs to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Yeah I went and got all them including the one that has to spawn on the Dalaran vendor. Not the end of the world though, I will get it in Legion and the mounts pretty boring anyway :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Took me hours upon hours of fishing all through Cata to get the Sea Turtle and 400 Minnows before I got the Riding Turtle.
    I legit couldn't give a shit that people are making mass groups to fish. I actually hope they're having fun. Mass groups farming mount drops are always an awesome experience and that's why I loved MoP world boss runs so much. I don't want people to have to sit through two weeks of nothing but fishing in the garrison like I did.

I've got 5 left. For all intents and purposes they killed off realm hopping so I'm just waiting for Legion treasures. It's a lazy, ugly as fuck recolor of an arguably already ugly mount so I'm content to wait for a couple more weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    It's a lazy, ugly as fuck recolor of an arguably already ugly mount so I'm content to wait for a couple more weeks.
    This. I haven't even used it once since I got it, just another mount for the count.

Wish it was a rideable Blingtron or something, that woulda been cool

Kael'thas Sunstrider loved me over the past weekend, I got from Ashes from him in TK after 2 total kills ever then I got the Hawkstrider off him in MT after 3 total kills. Pretty happy with that luck.

(can't post SS link)

I got the Riding Turtle today through fish raids, it was rather enjoyable and only took a couple hours.

I still need about 8 toys to get 300, unless I get a TCG toy I'm going to be one short no matter what, so I won't level a shaman for the 4 toys they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    This. I haven't even used it once since I got it, just another mount for the count.

Wish it was a rideable Blingtron or something, that woulda been cool
    I would love a mount like Mimiron's head that looks like Blingtron.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866