10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    +2
    pOO, i don't actually like pineapples on pizza, Xan does.
    Pineapples are good, just not on pizza.
    Xan and Joy should be sent to a mental institution.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 3

Beep boop.

+1

I dont like pineapple on pizza, what kinda fucking lies is this. I should sue you for slander.

10+ Year Old Account
    +- 0
    Thanks pOO!

DJ, what kind of maintenance do street bikes need?
    With my MX bike, I need to change oil, oil filter, and air filter every 5 hours. Valves need to be checked at about 55 hours. Piston, rings, and valves should be replaced around 100 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    +1

I dont like pineapple on pizza, what kinda fucking lies is this. I should sue you for slander.
    I think you should. There are plenty of witnesses here in PvM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Oh i thought it was pineapple, i know you like something weird.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    DJ, what kind of maintenance do street bikes need?
    With my MX bike, I need to change oil, oil filter, and air filter every 5 hours. Valves need to be checked at about 55 hours. Piston, rings, and valves should be replaced around 100 hours.
    Well depends on the bike. I change my oil roughly every few months, depending on how much riding it do. 2,000 miles is the norm. Tires every like 5,000 or so, that's mostly dependent on tread + age. Valves is like 18,000 miles, do a complete swap. Street bikes > Dirt bikes in terms of maintenance.

Change filters every 5 hours o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Well depends on the bike. I change my oil roughly every few months, depending on how much riding it do. 2,000 miles is the norm. Tires every like 5,000 or so, that's mostly dependent on tread + age. Valves is like 18,000 miles, do a complete swap. Street bikes > Dirt bikes in terms of maintenance.
    That's not bad at all!
    No kidding, MX dirt bike maintenance is absolutely horrendous.

Oh my god... My favorite comedian is on tour and will be three hours driving distance from where I live this Friday. Really tempted... I hope work doesn't start before then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Change filters every 5 hours o.O

Yeah
    For dirt bikes, the maintenance is interval is measured in hours of running time instead of distance. Dirt bikes are high strung performance machines, and are therefore high maintenance. People who race their bikes or ride them really hard have to do maintenance more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Oh my god... My favorite comedian is on tour and will be three hours driving distance from where I live this Friday. Really tempted... I hope work doesn't start before then.
    You should go!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    three hours driving distance
    Kek. If you mention a 3 hour drive over here for something like that pretty much everyone would think you're mad.
    3 hours gets me way past Brussels.

3 hours puts me in LA xD

Glad I'm driving a car. Already 78k kilometers with the same set of tires Just switched out the brake pads 6k km ago.

- - - Updated - - -

3 hours puts me in LA xD
    Yea.. it's not something anyone thinks about all that much, but the US alone is pretty much bigger than Europe.
    http://66.media.tumblr.com/ad9c4648c...nq9o1_1280.jpg

Glad I'm driving a car. Already 78k kilometers with the same set of tires Just switched out the brake pads 6k km ago.
    You should definitely change your tires. That's a lot of mileage on them.

Yea.. it's not something anyone thinks about all that much, but the US alone is pretty much bigger than Europe.
    I'm aware, i did live in Europe for awhile lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 hours puts me in LA xD
    That's cause traffic in Cali is ass.

Takes my friend 15-20 minutes to get from his house to Seattle with no traffic. Takes an hour and 3 minutes with traffic.

Yeah. If i'm on the bike, LA is only like an hour and half away. Without traffic? roughly the same time. Thank god for lane splitting.

You should definitely change your tires. That's a lot of mileage on them.
    I know. It's actually my dads car, but I use it to get to work, and he keeps telling me we need to switch them. Already swapped front and back tires for whatever reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. If i'm on the bike, LA is only like an hour and half away. Without traffic? roughly the same time. Thank god for lane splitting.
    Lane splitting, the one thing cali has done right. Can't lane split up here in Washington unless under very specific conditions.

I know. It's actually my dads car, but I use it to get to work, and he keeps telling me we need to switch them. Already swapped front and back tires for whatever reason.
    You're at the end of the life cycle tires. Definitely a good idea to change them.

Oh i thought it was pineapple, i know you like something weird.
    Tuna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't remember if I've ever had Tuna before

I bought my first american V8 truck last week, I'm thoroughly unimpressed, it struggled way to hard up the mountain roads.
    It's somewhat impressive on straights though.

My 38" modified musso doesn't even struggle that hard and it has the shitty m111 benz engine

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts