Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    That's an overlord not a zergling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Exactly why cant you wait for that?

I mean

What will you gain from that exactly?
    It was a joke but does kinda describe a lot of no-life WoW players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    He is right tho.
    Right about what? I'm hardly the only one who has unsubbed and decided to leave this mess behind. Legion will be more of the same because of the direction Blizz has stubbornly taken the game since WoD. They won't revert anything unless there's an enormous outcry and sub loss, and even then they'll try to squeeze it for every nickel they can get or will just thumb their noses with more PR spin and feel-good bullshit talk.

Thanks but...no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    And yet, here you sit..hanging around on a WoW fan site.

Would love to see some pics of you hovering over your cheeto crusted keyboard hitting the f5 key.

People who live in glass basements shouldn't throw Monster cans.
    LMAO That is hilarious!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Szeeshan View Post
    They wouldn't have the balls to say something like that to anyones face lol that's why they're on the internet saying it here.
    I would. Send them to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not sure why we get a post that she's leaving. She's been there for barely one entire year. Get back to me when Drysc leaves....o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    the one who looks like larry fine
    Hahahaha okay that was good. I have to say that was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by paradidlle View Post
    Olivia Grace not a long time folk, tho'...
    Really? I must've mixed her up with someone else, then.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Deleted
    Why is there an icon of a girl, but all the images sport a bearded dude in it?

Sad that the simulated aging attempt on the Diablo bag makes it look more like cheap flaking fake leather products that leaves black flakes on ones hand. That Stein though looks nice with a good balance of flair.

Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    Why is there an icon of a girl, but all the images sport a bearded dude in it?
    It's the female barbarian from diablo because he used to primarily play that game.

Before it was a troll because he played a troll hunter on wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Does she not have two twitter accounts? i thought one was personal and one professional:

@Oliviadgrace
    @perculia

tbh its hard to tell which is which as she posts personal and gaming stuff on both!

EDIT: my bad this is @perculia :
    (snip)
    I honestly thought they where the same person !!!
    Understood, not a problem. Perculia is the picture of class. She's diligent about her duties to the community and a true asset. A true professional that respects the boundaries of her audience and her situation. Basically the model for what these other wanna-bes should strive for. Olivia Grace has none of perculia's assets, and her last name is a misnomer.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    honestly didnt know . i dont folow stramers or twitter i just like to play my game and all i been seeing are blizz people taking off. so it was a passing wionder really. making sure game designers arent bailing lol
    The vast majority of departures have been those in the Customer Management team. These are positions that are really dead ends at Blizzard, so respect the GMs when you speak with them because they are part of it. Low chance of promotion, managers having to play the bad guy because there are no other jobs, pay is essentially trash for the location they work in, and highly abusive customers who don't mind brutalizing the staff because they're jerks. Blizzard truly only promotes to development and design from the QA team. So people that are answering your forum posts are pretty close to exit, they just haven't hit the wall.
    Last edited by Idletime; 2016-07-23 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    And yet, here you sit..hanging around on a WoW fan site.

Would love to see some pics of you hovering over your cheeto crusted keyboard hitting the f5 key.

People who live in glass basements shouldn't throw Monster cans.
    HaHaHa, I probably laughed at this harder than I should've. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Actually, my sub runs out on the 29th for the last time, because this pre-patch proves how shitty Legion will be and where Blizz has decided to take the game since WoD. Very obvious now that it'll never get better, only worse.

I have much better games than WoW.

Nice try though.
    You are still on a wow fansite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    You are still on a wow fansite.
    And until my sub runs out or they pro-rate a refund, I'll have a right to express my opinion on the product I paid for.

Deleted
    they obviously lack "raiders" already and so it starts, was witnessing that several times during wod, mythic progressing in every tier (guilds falling apart). karma is a bi7ch.

can i drink out of the cup or will this one kill me too? O-O

Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    This was the highlight of my day. I found Olivia Grace to be horribly toxic and a hiring mistake on Blizzard's part. She accomplished nothing while she was at Blizzard, and her Twitter feed was impossible to follow because she was using it for both personal and Blizzard announcements, often sharing her own polarizing opinions. Most Blizzard employees respect that when they are in a public role they understand they represent the company because of their name and following, and are not a separate entity anymore. A true unprofessional employee if there ever was one with poor social media skills.

I for one cheer her departure and hope that it was more Blizzard's idea than her own. In the future they should devote the eSports position to someone with some actual tenure in performing that role. I can't think of one thing she even did while she was there that was worth mentioning, which tells me her management was poor across the board. As a PvP follower, I'm hoping Blizzard will smarten up about this role and treat it with actual respect than to put someone like that person in this role again.
    Well said. I would not be surprised if she was "encouraged" to move on after contributing a sum total of pretty much nothing positive whatsoever. I am still mind-boggled why the powers that be thought she was a good hire in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...... who the fuck is Olivia Grace?

My little sister's name is Olivia Grace. I was confused for about 4 seconds when I saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...... who the fuck is Olivia Grace?
    My sister. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    WTF? I'm just hearing about this. Anyone that finds "Tyrande's silence" sexist shouldn't be aloud to interact with functioning adults.
    Well since we're obsessing over this topic, it is kind of sexist. It's just not even remotely sexist enough to be mentioned, let alone get into an uproar over. I mean, if you told your wife/girlfriend to 'hush' when they were talking about something, they'd probably be annoyed. I doubt they would divorce/break up with you, but it is still pretty rude.

The reason people presumably got upset about it is probably because it followed the miserable event in 5.1 where Tyrande was made to be foolish and very out of character, and then apologized to Varian even more out of character about how 'she was wrong, and you were right, I should be more patient' blah blah which wasn't really even sexist, just really awful storywriting as far as involved her character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    And until my sub runs out or they pro-rate a refund, I'll have a right to express my opinion on the product I paid for.
    You have a right to talk about it as long as you like, same as people have a right to not take you seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Well since we're obsessing over this topic, it is kind of sexist. It's just not even remotely sexist enough to be mentioned, let alone get into an uproar over. I mean, if you told your wife/girlfriend to 'hush' when they were talking about something, they'd probably be annoyed. I doubt they would divorce/break up with you, but it is still pretty rude.

The reason people presumably got upset about it is probably because it followed the miserable event in 5.1 where Tyrande was made to be foolish and very out of character, and then apologized to Varian even more out of character about how 'she was wrong, and you were right, I should be more patient' blah blah which wasn't really even sexist, just really awful storywriting as far as involved her character.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a right to talk about it as long as you like, same as people have a right to not take you seriously.
    He told her "Hush" because he was in a hurry to find illidan. And the part where she apologized to Varian is called character development. She's learning not to be so arrogant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

Sure, just like anything else that doesn't fit with the BS that Blizz has fed them for over a decade. Some people are just too dumb to know better.