Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    how exactly? do we have proof of rigid votes? the DNC favoring Hillary has been an open secret since the primary season started, sure an argument for Bernie getting screwed can be made, how ever that screw job is within the rules he agreed to as a Dem nominee. All this proves is further examples of politics been dirty and cut throat in general.
    Because the people who are supposed to be impartial isn't? They are supposed to be the people who mediate through both of the parties, not siding one over another. This is not hard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So since she stepped down, who will be taking her place?
    marcia fudge

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    He significantly pushed Hillary the left, he got more young people into the process and exposed the "uglienss" of the whole process, he may not be the nominee but he won, accomplished many of his goals. Furthermore preventing Trump from getting the white house is a higher concern then inter party reform of his adopted party (he ran as independent previously)
    It was such a concern of his as early as three weeks ago.

This DNC will be interesting now.

Because the people who are supposed to be impartial isn't? They are supposed to be the people who mediate through both of the parties, not siding one over another. This is not hard.
    I do not think anyone familiar with DNC politics believes that the goal of the organization is to be impartial towards candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The sole purpose of a super delegate is to work with the media?
    its to be your version of "corrupt"

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol I really love when people actually call Clinton "Crooked Hillary."

I mean, are you seven? It's amazing to me that very few people seem to realize that Trump is pandering to an intelligence level of...elementary school children.

Lyin' Ted
    Crooked Hillary
    Pocahontas.

Jesus christ this dude acts like a child.
    And this hasn't happened at all with Trump? lol, just look at all the nazi and kkk comparisons in the media.

but this isn't new in any shape or form, its politics, furthermore DNC is a private organization who believed Hillary was there best shot at keeping the white house, so unless actual rules or laws broken its a mute and well "duh" situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The emails really aren't a big deal.
    Then why did she step down?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    And this hasn't happened at all with Trump? lol, just look at all the nazi and kkk comparisons in the media.
    Yeah except people aren't going "Ah good ole Nazi Don."

Also when, you know, actual KKK members are endorsing you and you have them as surrogates...that's not really the same as just insulting somebody like a 4 year old because your support base have the intelligence of children and he's pandering to them.

Also when, you know, actual KKK members are endorsing you and you have them as surrogates...that's not really the same as just insulting somebody like a 4 year old because your support base have the intelligence of children and he's pandering to them.
    also the white supremacist retweets.

Congratulations, you engage in the same nonsense that you claim to detest lol.

pretending that insulting someone is the same no matter how you do it

classy

Except there are studies and polling showing where Trump's support base is strongest.

Spoiler alert: Its the lowest educated part of the country. The kind of people who think a campaign can be run on a bumper sticker and its candidate "naming" people pejoratives because it gives red meat to the stupid followers.

Also lol @ your ridiculous notion that all insults are the same.

Except there are studies and polling showing where Trump's support base is strongest.

Spoiler alert: Its the lowest educated part of the country. The kind of people who think a campaign can be run on a bumper sticker and its candidate "naming" people pejoratives because it gives red meat to the stupid followers.

I hate to say it, but Bernie definitely got carried in the same way. Relying on young kids that had zero idea how the political process works and have free time to protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I hate to say it, but Bernie definitely got carried in the same way. Relying on young kids that had zero idea how the political process works and have free time to protest.
    I agree entirely. But at least Bernie laid out specific policies and how he wanted to achieve them.

Versus, you know, "ima buld da wall and make the mexcians pay for it."
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-24 at 10:16 PM.

I'm not saying all insults are the same, I'm simply implying that your criticism of Trump for going after low hanging fruit type of insults is silly when you engage in the same thing.

As for Trump going after the lowest educated parts of the country, why not? Has it not worked out well for Obama?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    pretending that insulting someone is the same no matter how you do it

classy
    Again, don't criticize someone that reaches for the low hanging fruit while doing the same thing lol.

I'm not saying all insults are the same, I'm simply implying that your criticism of Trump for going after low hanging fruit type of insults is silly when you engage in the same thing.

As for Trump going after the lowest educated parts of the country, why not? Has it not worked out well for Obama?
    Just fuck it. I've lost all interest in trying to engage with you.

Enjoy continuing to pretend all situations are the same because it suits your nonsense.

Enjoy continuing to pretend all situations are the same because it suits your nonsense.
    Oh man I was hoping you'd fight back so I could show you how wrong you are lol.

Come on, Krazy. How is going for cheap insults different from each other?