Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    No. Before 'determination' was introduced toxicity was a lot less. People will sink as low as they can get away with.
    Couple this with the difficulties in monitoring the entier 25'ish-man raid and now we have people getting carried, hiding their incompetence.

IMO LFR should've been 5-man versions of the raids. Or even 10-man. Easier to watch for lazies.

First off: "LFR Scene". Ahahaha! There's a 'scene' for LFR?

Secondly: There was ZERO difference between LFR then and now. Seriously. None. It's some kind of strange shared delusion these people have.

Thirdly: Normal is LFR but a bit harder. Why aren't you doing that? Why are you doing LFR? Why get bargin bin gear when you can get legitimate gear?

Lastly: The majority of LFR players are people so oblivious to the game, they don't even know what this website *IS*. If you asked them, they'd go: "MMO-Champ? What's that? An addon or something?" Or a similar confused response.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know why anyone does LFR.

The loot is terrible compared to welfare baleful and afk PVP gear.

The gameplay is incredibly boring imo

what's the draw?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    First off: "LFR Scene". Ahahaha! There's a 'scene' for LFR?
    It is the biggest raiding scene this game has. Do you even play the game?!

Secondly: There was ZERO difference between LFR then and now. Seriously. None. It's some kind of strange shared delusion these people have.
    It is even more boring with even worse gear. Pretty huge difference.

Thirdly: Normal is LFR but a bit harder. Why aren't you doing that? Why are you doing LFR? Why get bargin bin gear when you can get legitimate gear?
    You don't have to interact with half the people in this thread. Big plus right there. Most people don't have time for prima donnas who look down on everyone and think they are the bees knees. Too many of them come across as utter cunts. Click button and raid is much better for your mental health. They think LFR players are the scum of the earth. Better we don't mingle imho. Blizzard really fucked up by putting valor in LFR only. We don't want real raiders in there any more than they want to be there.

Lastly: The majority of LFR players are people so oblivious to the game, they don't even know what this website *IS*. If you asked them, they'd go: "MMO-Champ? What's that? An addon or something?" Or a similar confused response.
    Most people never visit third party sites so they won't even know anything about addons so it is highly unlikely they would think that. They would shrug their shoulders and continue playing the game to have fun. That makes you worse than Hitler by some real raiders reckoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post

what's the draw?
    Click button and you are raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    It is the biggest raiding scene this game has.
    no

It is even more boring with even worse gear. Pretty huge difference.
    no

Click button and raid is much better for your mental health.
    no

That makes you worse than Hitler by some real raiders reckoning.
    no, just lazy

you claim to want to raid, yet put 0 effort into learning how to play or preparing. do you go hiking without equipment? do you go scuba diving without gear? in reality, when you want to do X, you prepare to do X. except for LFR, because you want something where you get a reward for doing nothing. this is entitlement. this is laziness.

Click button and you are raiding.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    I don't even know why anyone does LFR.

The loot is terrible compared to welfare baleful and afk PVP gear.

The gameplay is incredibly boring imo

what's the draw?
    If you want that answer you have to look at the fundamental difference between that and any organised format, the organised part.
    The lack of player-dictated entry requirements.

The more bashing and hatred there is towards LFR, the more it appeals.
    Every format below mythic is a fraction of the experience, but this is this petty and immature arbitrary distinction of LFR being bad when normal is fine.
    It just a bunch of elitists doing what they do best, trying to make themselves feel superior through any arbitrary measure they can.
    Instead of simply being a person we look up to for the right reasons, because we want to.
    Not because they demand it.

If you demand recognition of your "superiority", then that speaks volumes.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-24 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It just a bunch of elitists doing what they do best, trying to make themselves feel superior through any arbitrary measure they can.
    Wat? Can you stop projecting your inferiority complex around here? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Wat? Can you stop projecting your inferiority complex around here? Thanks.
    It is the truth, whether you like it or not.
    LFR has had nerfs to its gear and other rewards yet it still remained popular.
    The more that barriers are raised to other content, the more people will go into LFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

no
    Yes

no
    Yes

no
    Yes

no, just lazy

you claim to want to raid, yet put 0 effort into learning how to play or preparing. do you go hiking without equipment? do you go scuba diving without gear? in reality, when you want to do X, you prepare to do X. except for LFR, because you want something where you get a reward for doing nothing. this is entitlement. this is laziness.
    When did i claim that i want to raid? Oh yeah you are the guy that makes any old shit up and calls it fact. Anyways i am much better at playing my class than you are. You are a raider lol. You just press what ever pretty icon glows when your addon tells you to press it. I doubt you know what you are pressing never mind why. You go where and when your addon tells you and press what it tells you. Better players made the addons so people like you don't have to think. You probably couldn't name your class skills never mind know how or why you weave them into a coherent rotation. Truth be told tho i am now a Heroic raider. I paid some nice fellow 20k to get an ugly mount so pew pew!!. Nice to join your illustrious club. Feels good man. I am now suddenly much better than nearly everone now. I now can look down at the little people in my smug self-centred superiority. Yee haaaaw! Is there a news letter and club meeting?

no
    Yes

It is the truth, whether you like it or not.
    LFR has had nerfs to its gear and other rewards yet it still remained popular.
    The more that barriers are raised to other content, the more people will go into LFR.
    Except it's not popular, and the data confirms that. Over the course of a year, LFR participation is still absolutely garbage.

The other difficulties have seen more play than LFR overall.

When did i claim that i want to raid?
    u can't read?

Oh yeah you are the guy that makes any old shit up and calls it fact.
    guess not

Anyways i am much better at playing my class than you are. You are a raider lol. You just press what ever pretty icon glows when your addon tells you to press it.
    no

I doubt you know what you are pressing never mind why. You go where and when your addon tells you and press what it tells you.
    no

Better players made the addons so people like you don't have to think.
    no

You probably couldn't name your class skills never mind know how or why you weave them into a coherent rotation.
    no

Truth be told tho i am now a Heroic raider. I paid some nice fellow 20k to get an ugly mount so pew pew!!.
    no

Nice to join your illustrious club. Feels good man.
    no

I am now suddenly much better than nearly everone now.
    no

I now can look down at the little people in my smug self-centred superiority. Yee haaaaw! Is there a news letter and club meeting?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    This is a well thought out critique and has bundles of informative responses, unique answers and positivity.
    It actually was. Those were the most elaborate answers warranted.

Don't worry, he's just mad he can't advertise his dps selling services on our realm anymore.
    Sure I can. Still the #1 mage. Some people still don't seem to understand the gigantic gulf between themselves and people who don't actually suck at this game.

My own thoughts is that hfc did it well. The first 4 parts were supereasy. and archi at least caused some wipes in lfr. Wich is fine. 2-4 easy wings and 1 slightly harder more MOP-like lfr for the endboss is a nice way of introducing new players to the raiding community.

The way siege of orgrimmar turned out for instance, where the second wing for instance rarely got completed with less than 20 wipes is simply frustrating. Challenge is fine when you are progressing with your guild in mythic, but not so fun in a lfr pug with randoms.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2016-07-25 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    The way siege of orgrimma turned out for instance, where the second wing for instance rarely got compelted with less than 20 wipes is simply frustrating. Challenge is fine when you are progressing with your guild in mythic, but not so fun in a lfr pug with randoms.
    I hated it. LFR is not supposed to be a wipefest designed around keeping organized raiders from feeling bored. LFR is supposed to be inclusive and the main target audience is non-raiders. If someone wants a challenge they can do organized raiding. The queue time as well was atrocious. Was more than double Cata heroic queues on my battle group yet some people think that is totally acceptable. LFR's difficulty got nerfed for a good reason.
    Last edited by Greenmagoo; 2016-07-24 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want that answer you have to look at the fundamental difference between that and any organised format, the organised part.
    The lack of player-dictated entry requirements.

The more bashing and hatred there is towards LFR, the more it appeals.
    Every format below mythic is a fraction of the experience, but this is this petty and immature arbitrary distinction of LFR being bad when normal is fine.
    Instead of simply being a person we look up to for the right reasons, because we want to.
    Not because they demand it.

If you demand recognition of your "superiority", then that speaks volumes.
    I don't even raid, never even did Normal. PVP 4 lyf.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Except it's not popular, and the data confirms that. Over the course of a year, LFR participation is still absolutely garbage.

The other difficulties have seen more play than LFR overall.
    Link this data you have that shows its not the most popular raid mode because last checked there is more people doing LFR than any mode above it.

If lfr wasn't it would be removed with Legion not being buffed back to how it was in MOP.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If lfr wasn't it would be removed with Legion not being buffed back to how it was in MOP.
    While tier gear is going back the difficulty will remain far lower than what it was in MoP and in line with WoD and actually be casual friendly. The good news is non-raiders don't have to do LFR once again to progress their characters while also being able to ignore raiding altogether if they want to progress their characters in non-raid activities as their endgame.

Link this data you have that shows its not the most popular raid mode because last checked there is more people doing LFR than any mode above it.
    It's the armory data. You're welcome to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmagoo View Post
    While tier gear is going back the difficulty will remain far lower than what it was in MoP and in line with WoD and actually be casual friendly. The good news is non-raiders don't have to do LFR once again to progress their characters while also being able to ignore raiding altogether if they want to progress their characters in non-raid activities as their endgame.
    Not true, this is why we don't like the Titanforge system.

I think there are quite a few who'd disagree and would give better than a single word responses to questions, comments and feedback, oh great one.
    When he says something more intelligent than things a toddler babbles out with drool, it'll warrant a coherent response. For now, it's simple enough to say that literally everything he claims is wrong.

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-07-25 at 12:21 AM.

It's the armory data. You're welcome to look.
    Oh so all you can do is make a statement and not provide a real link.

You keep being salty and ill keep enjoying LFR Deal?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Oh so all you can do is make a statement and not provide a real link.

You keep being salty and ill keep enjoying LFR Deal?
    You're welcome to query the data yourself. Every time I've checked, my claim has been verified. Have you even bothered to look?

You're welcome to query the data yourself. Every time I've checked, my claim has been verified. Have you even bothered to look?
    So you can't prove it then?

Please do show how you have looked at the armory for 5 million players and seen that NM+ was done more then LFR. I am asking you for hard data and clearly you can't provide it. Each time data has been shown LFR has been the most done raid mode.

If it wasn't it would be removed and that's the part you don't understand.

To add even if by some chance u was right (and ur not) it would be because the rewards in WOD was worse then shit. But clearly enough people are doing it to keep it around and buff it to MOP levels.