Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So I re-watched

And at 1:30 it says "And all the rewards from every quest you ever completed!" yet my collection has no items added from previous quests. Is this and error because it's a little shit if this is only for new characters considering I have 10 lvl 100s
    Did you log each of those characters? Did you make a ticket before whining here?

I got all my stuff from vanilla onwards just fine ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Nah there isn't, the system doesn't work 100% so far. Easy way to tell is by Pandaria items, because they have a distinct look and the only items I have from panda-land are the ones I held onto, yet that xpack gave tons of questing rewards, for your class, for your spec.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup same, 13-100's, 5-90's a few 80 to 85, yet I have 5 to 8 pages of items out of the 30+ pages? Most of the shit I have is what I've horded since the announcement of the system.
    Same here, the majority of mine is from recent completion and hording, and i've done loremaster on two toons warlock and warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Here's the thing, I've finished every single last zone in terms of quests for the Loremaster achievment on my Shaman. I have about 60 helmets in my collection, 53 shoulders. This doesn't add up.
    TBH, that's about right, I did both pre- and post-cata loremasters and I have only 83 helmets, 128 staves, etc... 3/4 of those are shitty greens from Vanilla and TBC, people tend to forget that significant majority of quest rewards shared same models and even colours. Blizz always LOVED to reuse as many item models as they could.

And dun forget that back in the day quests quite often didn't reward anything you could equip, system wasn't as smart as it is now. It's quite normal to complete a quest and get leather, mail or plate armour for a clothie.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBH, that's about right, I did both pre- and post-cata loremasters and I have only 83 helmets, 128 staves, etc... 3/4 of those are shitty greens from Vanilla and TBC
    Those shitty greens are the best looking items in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Those shitty greens are the best looking items in the game.
    Kek, how about no. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I still use SWP gear tmog on my mage.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if anyone knows, but if you faction transfered, a lot of quest stuff is bugged. I ticketed about not getting Quel'Delar and was told this: http://puu.sh/qcFku/3891cb28d3.png

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Kek, how about no. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I still use SWP gear tmog on my mage.
    I guess so because sunwell caster gear looks horrible, mail and plate is okay at best... people don't talk about the leather, they're to busy laughing.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad that I didn't keep the leather Agi Set from ZA =(

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I guess so because sunwell caster gear looks horrible, mail and plate is okay at best... people don't talk about the leather, they're to busy laughing.
    Hahaha, I loathe mail/plate gear from SWP That's something I'll never ever use on my pally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Dunno if anyone knows, but if you faction transfered, a lot of quest stuff is bugged. I ticketed about not getting Quel'Delar and was told this: http://puu.sh/qcFku/3891cb28d3.png
    Thanks to proof others the system isn't working as intended and it's still full of bugs and things which ain't working as they're supposed to. But yeah I get called a negative nanny in this and other topics for it (and a liar too).
    Pity they released this wonderful feature without making it work as intended.
    Thank you for the info tho ^^.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    just did a check. i don't know core hound tooth, which i know for sure i had equipped. it even stayed in bank until like cata, where tons of new weapons took over.
    Core Hound Tooth is a boss drop,so if you didn't keep it in your bank till pre-patch it wont appear
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910