Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Jesus, it in italics. I'll just post it here.

I'll say it again, fundamentalist, militant Islamic ideology wants to kill non believers because that's what it believes. It doesn't matter if those non believers are mean to them or not.
    SO you are just going to ignore why I thought your argument was not making sense before? Because according to your older posts, Muslim pirates are bad... igniting how terrible pirates are.... in terms of their existence?

Only to switch it up into something else.... and choosing to ignore my criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I disagree. During that time Americans were angry and wanted blood. I guess they got what they wanted at the time, but it has come with a lot of problems.
    No. Americans did not want revenge against Iraqi civilians. If that's what you're saying then prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    SO you are just going to ignore why I thought your argument was not making sense before? Because according to your older posts, Muslim pirates are bad... igniting how terrible pirates are.... in terms of their existence?

Only to switch it up into something else.... and choosing to ignore my criticism?
    I'm not ignoring anything. You don't know the history of the event, so you're embarrassing yourself talking about Jack Sparrow.

You're entire premise is that our actions dictate the attitude that Muslim terrorist groups hold towards us. I gave you proof of hostile actions towards us by Islamic fundamentalists predates that. You just refuse to accept that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well, duuh..
    But does intention matter when you know it's going to happen?
    That's like me hitting someone in the face and then saying I don't want to hurt him.
    And I do not think that it's any consolation to the families of the victims.
    Ok. Then show me proof that we know it would happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not ignoring anything. You don't know the history of the event, so you're embarrassing yourself talking about Jack Sparrow.

You're entire premise is that our actions dictate the attitude that Muslim terrorist groups hold towards us. I gave you proof of hostile actions towards us by Islamic fundamentalists predates that. You just refuse to accept that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Then show me proof that we know it would happen.
    You were just saying

Omg "THESE PRIATES ARE SO BAD!".... so are pirates....... like honestly.

Also

Why give money to people who have the same ideology as if nothing can go wrong?

You were just saying

Omg "THESE PRIATES ARE SO BAD!".... so are pirates....... like honestly.

Also

Why give money to people who have the same ideology as if nothing can go wrong?
    I said nothing about pirates being bad. I just provided you with an example of aggression from Islamist groups that was not reactionary.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said nothing about pirates being bad. I just provided you with an example of aggression from Islamist groups that was not reactionary.
    Except the example you gave... was pirates.

Logic thinking?
    Lol. Ok. I guess that's my fault. See when I asked for proof, I meant proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Except the example you gave... was pirates.
    What the fuck difference does it make if they used ships, cars, trucks or trains? The preferred method of transportation has no bearing the ideological justifications used. Jesus, dude...

7+ Year Old Account
    No. Americans did not want revenge against Iraqi civilians. If that's what you're saying then prove it.
    All too easy (Darth Vader).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHSUMZlWCQ0

Not only was this song very popular during the after math of 9/11, but its verses clearly talking about getting revenge. If you want more proof than that simply look at the comments section. And there are hundreds of thousands of videos just like this one with just as vicious and vengeful as this one.

To deny the massive undertone of revenge that the average American wanted shortly after 9/11 is to be really delusional.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-07-24 at 10:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Ok. I guess that's my fault. See when I asked for proof, I meant proof.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck difference does it make if they used ships, cars, trucks or trains? The preferred method of transportation has no bearing the ideological justifications used. Jesus, dude...
    Because pirates are not known for being good people? Jeez man.

build a wall and trow them all back home... unlucky for 1 out of 1000 normal refugees but its not worth to spill our blood for those animals

You're right. The overwhelming majority of Iraqi civilians were murdered by Muslim terrorists groups that mainly created due to our invasion of their country. No matter what you do it always points back to us.
    False.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...northern-syria

And that's just 5 days ago. didn't get enough coverage...
    Last edited by Breaque; 2016-07-24 at 10:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    That was not the sole intention. Even so, that's not the point of my discussion nanook. The point was that we didn't go there to intentionally kill, or to inentionally cause a situation whereby civilians would be killed.
    We went there looking for revenge. The nuke stuff was just the excuse that we needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breaque View Post
    False.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...northern-syria

And that's just 5 days ago. that didn't get enough coverage...
    73 people is not the overwhelming majority.

There is simply too much corruption in the Middle-east for it to end. I have a friend from Pakistan who said the he traveled there and the first thing police did in the airport was to "delay" their luggage unless they paid them to get it back. Does not send a good message. Also remember reading a story about a American solider in Afghanistan who talked to the locals and the locals had no idea who they where or why they where there, most of them thought the Russian had come back.

In the end i predict things will get a lot worse before they get better. The best thing right now is to fight the huge corruption going on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, duuh..
    But does intention matter when you know it's going to happen?
    That's like me hitting someone in the face and then saying I don't want to hurt him.
    And I do not think that it's any consolation to the families of the victims.
    Exactly!

Merkava: We didn't intend kill your family.

Muslim kid with dead family: You do know rather you intended to or not my whole family is still dead right?

Merkava: But we didn't intend to bro.

Muslim kid with dead family: I didn't intend to join ISIS and commit terrorist acts against you. It just happened bro.

Really Merkava really?

We went there looking for revenge. The nuke stuff was just the excuse that we needed.

- - - Updated - - -

73 people is not the overwhelming majority.
    They were mostly non combatant.

or if you meant the whole war since 9/11. http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns...-1990-39149394

Literally the only way to completely stop it would be to deport every muslim immigrant/refugee and nuke the entire middle east. So terrorism is never going to end.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Literally the only way to completely stop it would be to deport every muslim immigrant/refugee and nuke the entire middle east. So terrorism is never going to end.
    Terrorism is not going to end even if you do deport all Muslims from the US because Timothy Mcveigh says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Yes because in the history of mankind only muslims have committed terrorism right?

We went there looking for revenge.
    Oh ok. Great. Thanks for telling me. I didn't know that. I don't suppose you have any proof of that, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Because pirates are not known for being good people? Jeez man.
    OK...let's try this again...

To bring us up to speed.

1. You think Islamist aggression is in response to our actions towards it.
    2. I gave you an example of Islamist aggression that was non reactionary.
    3. You handwaved it away because it happened on water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ok. Great. Thanks for telling me. I didn't know that. I don't suppose you have any proof of that, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

OK...let's try this again...

To bring us up to speed.

1. You think Islamist aggression is in response to our actions towards it.
    2. I gave you an example of Islamist aggression that was non reactionary.
    3. You handwaved it away because it happened on water.
    You told me pirates were bad.... PIRATES ARE ALWAYS BAD

Also

dont ignore my other point

why give people who are like these pirates, money, training, and resources? I mean its not like its been shown to be a horrible idea or anything.