Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site

To the Democratic National Committee elites, keeping average Americans away from their convention is a good idea, while protecting the southern border from intruding terrorists, rapists and murderers is a bad one.

The DNC has erected a four-mile fence around its convention site at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. (Isn’t it ironic they’re doing so much to protect a site named after a bank?)

The fence, which appears to be about 8 feet tall, is intended to keep out any individuals with whom Democratic Party leaders, delegates and other liberal elites would rather not mingle.

Fox 29’s Steve Keeley shared a picture of a portion of the fence he said was erected near the intersection of Pattison and Broad.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/dnc...nvention-site/

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-07-24 at 11:54 PM.

neato, no really.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    while protecting the southern border from intruding terrorists, rapists and murderers is a bad one.
    I'm sure they would do it if it was possible with a four mile fence.

Oh no. Organizing and reinforcing security because you expect a bunch of clown holes that can't handle peaceful protesting to show up.

Hey wait! Dems! I thought walls and fences didn't work.......... If I was Trump I would take a nice photo op with the Dem fence. Then I would send it out in an e-mail with Shrillary and wassermaing Schultz (the e-mail pros)! Then I would go grab a drink with Billy Boy and some interns....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea Cleveland had the same thing around the Q. Secret Service is in charge of this not the DNC

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Yea Cleveland had the same thing around the Q. Secret Service is in charge of this not the DNC
    last I checked they had shit loads of security as well, but that was for all those violent leebruls and BLM. but this? rank hypocrisy!

In other news: The building they are having the convention in also has walls! Even though they hate Trump!
    Is this fence anything special or just a normal thing every convention has? Seems like someone is reaaally grasping for a story here^^
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh no. Organizing and reinforcing security because you expect a bunch of clown holes that can't handle peaceful protesting to show up.
    You mean their supporters? Why no bridges being built there?

Deleted
    Every democrat with a picket fence is a HYPOCRITE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Hey wait! Dems! I thought walls and fences didn't work.......... If I was Trump I would take a nice photo op with the Dem fence. Then I would send it out in an e-mail with Shrillary and wassermaing Schultz (the e-mail pros)! Then I would go grab a drink with Billy Boy and some interns....
    Riot fences definitely work. See, if you want to divide an entire country with one, it not work. If you wanna put up a fence for a few days around a convention center, it's effective.
    Im sure you can understand how and why if you stopped trying so hard to see irony in it just because you don't like democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You mean their supporters? Why no bridges being built there?
    I thought they didn't support "Shillary"? Or do they and all the flailing and crying is nonsense.

Reminds me of their constant attacks on voter ID laws requiring citizens to prove they are citizens before voting. Yet to enter an event where a Democrat is speaking, such as these conventions, you must present a government issued ID in order to register.

Others:
    HUD requires a government issue ID to apply for section 8 vouchers.
    White House tours require a government issued ID.
    TSA requires government issued ID to get on a plan.
    Medicaid requires a government issued ID to enroll.
    Social Security government issued ID for direct deposits.

I wonder what specific security issues they were concerned about when deciding to erect these fences.

Sanders protesters perhaps?

Or maybe its just one giant "safe space".
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Isn't Obama scheduled to speak? This seems like something secret service would be doing to stop an attack on PoTUS. Also, there is a minor difference between a hastily put up fence to keep out hecklers and crazies and building one across the entire southern border built to keep out a nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the best bait thread yet

well done Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Isn't Obama scheduled to speak? This seems like something secret service would be doing to stop an attack on PoTUS. Also, there is a minor difference between a hastily put up fence to keep out hecklers and crazies and building one across the entire southern border built to keep out a nation.
    Shh. Ignore the fact hosting the POTUS is a GIANT security fiasco to keep up. It's clearly ruling elites and old farts and other buzzwords used by people that have never voted before.

Deleted
    Irrelevant thread much?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    last I checked they had shit loads of security as well, but that was for all those violent leebruls and BLM. but this? rank hypocrisy!
    The point you missed so hard you couldn't do any worse if you aimed in the complete opposite direction was that Dems have called buildings walls horrible (namely Trumps border wall). But when a Dem does it? It's a-ok!

And using their slaves to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    can I link the "this is bait" picture without infraction?