Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaligned View Post
    I didn't think I would need/want something like this but after trying it out I really like it. There are some good WeakAuras out there too but I prefer this. I will definitely be using it. Thank you for putting it together and sharing it.
    Glad you like it!

After the update to TMW today its acting very strange sometimes just outright ignoring rotation elements like Stormstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    After the update to TMW today its acting very strange sometimes just outright ignoring rotation elements like Stormstrike.
    I'll see what I can do. I haven't had the issue myself but it may just be something in the spell IDs

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll see what I can do. I haven't had the issue myself but it may just be something in the spell IDs
    It isn't your strings I think. My own custom stuff, specifically for Stormstrike, is also having issues on separate characters and profiles.

It isn't your strings I think. My own custom stuff, specifically for Stormstrike, is also having issues on separate characters and profiles.
    Well if you need help debugging let me know. Lets get this sorted out

Well if you need help debugging let me know. Lets get this sorted out
    Nah, its fixed, it was a bug with the addon, they patched it super quick.

Nah, its fixed, it was a bug with the addon, they patched it super quick.
    good good. Glad it's all working

Deleted
    I DLed TMW(8.1.1) today to give it a try. imported your profile and touched nothing else. storm strike is ignored, it tell me to use unavailable boulderfist when SS proc or available. apart that it's pretty good, it almost reconciled me with the new spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    I DLed TMW(8.1.1) today to give it a try. imported your profile and touched nothing else. storm strike is ignored, it tell me to use unavailable boulderfist when SS proc or available. apart that it's pretty good, it almost reconciled me with the new spec.
    That might just be because yiu didn't have enough maelstrom to cast it. It tracks the cost of spells as it goes through the list

Deleted
    not a maelstrom problem lol. it's weird. I re installed TMW and the profil at the instant, stormstrike is ignored even when maelstrom capped.
    so I use a weak aura to show SS when available in addition to TMW, it's not that bad.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2016-07-25 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    not a maelstrom problem lol. it's weird. I re installed TMW and the profil at the instant, stormstrike is ignored even when maelstrom capped.
    so I use a weak aura to show SS when available in addition to TMW, it's not that bad.
    very odd. The only other reason it wouldn't show Stormstrike is if you're about to lose the landslide/boulderfist buff. It's set up to maintain those 100% so that you never lose damage on a Stormstrike.

I'll take a look to see it's working properly

Its a bug. Get the latest version. Same bug I discussed in this thread yesterday. Not an issue with the String(s)

If the problems persist let me know and we can try to debug it together.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Working fine for me so far, will test it out in raid tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightypally View Post
    Working fine for me so far, will test it out in raid tomorrow.
    I just updated the current version to fix an issue that was happening with Stormstrike.

You can find the new version here.

Great work! I went and got TMW just to try this out after seeing your video. It's very interesting, I'll give this a go and see how it is.

From a complete novice perspective on TMW I can definitely see the priority change when certain things come off of cool-down, and it's quite easy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, picked up on something when using.

My racial 'Blood Fury' being Orc flashes as the Beserker as the cool-down is about to reset. See below, the BEserker the icon appears, the very last flash as the cool-down resets.

Having just created an account I can't post the screen shots frustratingly. If you'd like to see it I can email them to you or something, otherwise when I can post them I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven349 View Post
    Great work! I went and got TMW just to try this out after seeing your video. It's very interesting, I'll give this a go and see how it is.

From a complete novice perspective on TMW I can definitely see the priority change when certain things come off of cool-down, and it's quite easy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, picked up on something when using.

My racial 'Blood Fury' being Orc flashes as the Beserker as the cool-down is about to reset. See below, the BEserker the icon appears, the very last flash as the cool-down resets.

Having just created an account I can't post the screen shots frustratingly. If you'd like to see it I can email them to you or something, otherwise when I can post them I will.
    I know exactly what's wrong and I'll fix it tomorrow. What happened is spell IDs cant be tracked in multitudes, so I'll need to update the icon to be several that change based on your race.

Stay tuned for the update.

I know exactly what's wrong and I'll fix it tomorrow. What happened is spell IDs cant be tracked in multitudes, so I'll need to update the icon to be several that change based on your race.

Stay tuned for the update.
    Is there any way to make the refeshes show up at the same point as your buttons? I moved your ui bit down a little on my screen but the CD refreshes stay in the same place.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Thank you @chesder for this! many thanks!

Deleted
    I just updated the current version to fix an issue that was happening with Stormstrike.

You can find the new version here.
    thanks for the update.
    It must be a problem on my end because the rotation begins with an empty green Icon. stormstrike appeared on the rotation so I got rid of my weak aura for it, now stormstrike is ignored again in TMW.

reloaded the interface with TMW only but the problem persist.

TMW is up to date (8.1.1) and I use the new version linked in the quote.