Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Those are national conflicts, as for Buddhists when u have someone screeching "allah akbar!" jumps off a moped n chops off Buddhist monk's head with a machete u don't get to complain why it becomes hard to feel tranquil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Those are national conflicts, as for Buddhists when u have someone screeching "allah akbar!" jumps off a moped n chops off Buddhist monk's head with a machete u don't get to complain why it becomes hard to feel tranquil.
    Read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The existence of black markets and the impact of those markets is a relevant and important point in policy-making and regulation. This is especially obvious when it comes to drugs and alcohol - attempts to ban or steeply increase cost result in black markets that cause more violence and destruction than looser laws. This sort of cost-benefit analysis has to be done.
    Are you insinuating that having illegal shit happen on a black market is an overall negative? Because I doubt you know what you are talking about. I seriously question how getting a gun on a black market for the price of low to mid tier cars is worse than handing them out like candy in your supermarkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Just to give a few examples: ever heard of the IRA? Are you telling me that it's not Jews killing Palestinians? What about the Buddhists in Burma who massacre Muslims?

It's like people who use the word 'cuck' really do have low brain activity
    Spanish inquisition or all those religious wars in Europa also did not happen.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Are you insinuating that having illegal shit happen on a black market is an overall negative? Because I doubt you know what you are talking about. I seriously question how getting a gun on a black market for the price of low to mid tier cars is worse than handing them out like candy in your supermarkets.
    There is nothing in my post that suggests that I've attempted to weigh the total costs and benefits of gun laws. All I've said there is that there are examples of bans that have net negatives and that this must be considered prior to passing any given ban. This shouldn't be a particularly controversial position.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    There is nothing in my post that suggests that I've attempted to weigh the total costs and benefits of gun laws. All I've said there is that there are examples of bans that have net negatives and that this must be considered prior to passing any given ban. This shouldn't be a particularly controversial position.
    No you were taking the moderate approach, fair enough; I was just pointing out that there are some that would take any amount of blackmarket access as cause to abandon any attempt at control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Turns out Shooter was not ISIS member.

Violent Video Games causing Amok runs confirmed then.
    Sure. Politicans always try to go the easy way..more strict gun laws even when the gun was illegal acquired and banning violent video games and movies. While they ignore the core problem of almost all "Amok" cases - school bullying and mental health problems of young males.

Maybe our "german low violence"- censored ego shooters cause them to shoot up people.. I mean look at this Counter Strike Source low violence version.. the game shows you that you can shoot people without consequences! They just lay down without any bloodshed .

Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-24 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Apparently a Turk hating Iranian-German hybride muslim who got bullied in school. Not a terror act btw.
    The story so far, but things don't add up completely. I would assume that a target of bullies that want revenge would target the bullies (at school) - or at least the school that allowed it to happen.

This one: read a book about why school shooting happens (assumedly because of bullying), visited previous school-siting-sites, and then attacked unknown people at a McDonalds - after planning the attack for months (or even a year).

15+ Year Old Account
    The police has detained a 16-year old Afghan boy. He is suspected to be the Iranians accomplice.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The police has detained a 16-year old Afghan boy. He is suspected to be the Iranians accomplice.
    I think he is detained because he knew of the plans but did not go to the police. So not a direct accomplice. Or has that already changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Just to give a few examples: ever heard of the IRA? Are you telling me that it's not Jews killing Palestinians? What about the Buddhists in Burma who massacre Muslims?

It's like people who use the word 'cuck' really do have low brain activity
    None of them are even comparable or a tiny fraction of the amount of attacks committed by muslims in the name of religion. And IRA had nothing to do with religion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Spanish inquisition or all those religious wars in Europa also did not happen.

/s
    Difference being that these were hundreds of years ago. You see, some parts of the world mostly evolved, others didn't.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-07-25 at 12:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    I think he is detained because he knew of the plans but did not go to the police. So not a direct accomplice. Or has that already changed?
    His story contained inconsistencies in addition to that thing about not telling the police even though he knew the plans. So yea, they are suspecting he is a direct accomplice.

This is according to the Finnish news I read about it.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I find it funny that GERMAN media renames a guy called "Ali Dawood S." to "David S.". I guess its time to change Adolf Hitlers name.... how about "Ali Hitler"?

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Difference being that these were hundreds of years ago. You see, some parts of the world mostly evolved, others didn't.
    Islam was a refuge for scholars and a bright spot in the world during the Crusades. For hundreds of years, Islamic empires were places of learning, pluralistic with religions, and allowed their people to rule themselves. Turkey was having secular, democratic revolts in the early 20th century. Hell, during the Crusades and the Inquisition, Muslims and Jews were allied together. It's in the past 100 years that Islam has become prone to very violent, very radicalized sects.

Wonder what's happened in the past 100 years?

I find it funny that GERMAN media renames a guy called "Ali Dawood S." to "David S.". I guess its time to change Adolf Hitlers name.... how about "Ali Hitler"?
    I have also read "David Ali S." and "Ali David S.". I guess they wanted to try out every combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    I have also read "David Ali S." and "Ali David S.". I guess they wanted to try out every combination.
    I'm waiting for photoshopped pictures of him with white skin and blonde hair tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Islam was a refuge for scholars and a bright spot in the world during the Crusades. For hundreds of years, Islamic empires were places of learning, pluralistic with religions, and allowed their people to rule themselves. Turkey was having secular, democratic revolts in the early 20th century. Hell, during the Crusades and the Inquisition, Muslims and Jews were allied together. It's in the past 100 years that Islam has become prone to very violent, very radicalized sects.

Wonder what's happened in the past 100 years?
    Past 100 years? The islamic world stopped developing in the 13th century (and it wasn't a haven, any scholar not muslim - like zoroastrians - were treated like a subhumans, even if they didn't outright kill them). It's not the past hundred years. Turkey was developing precisely because they moved away from the shit they were stuck in, and now the people there want to move back, which is insane.

Saying that it once had a golden age is like excusing the middle ages with the greece scientific and cultural learnings (basically the birthplace of science and philosophy).
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-07-25 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because his name is David Ali Sonboly?
    Nope, Ali is his first name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Not according to all the information I am reading, they clearly call him David Ali Sonboly.
    Nope, Ali is his first name.
    Why is what his first name is so important?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Why is what his first name is so important?
    They try to portray him as a native using "David S." instead of his real name "Ali S.". Political correct news aka spreading lies.

"Whitewashing"