Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol Dystemper the idea that you'd claim anybody else is in full spin mode right now is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol Dystemper the idea that you'd claim anybody else is in full spin mode right now is hilarious.
    Aww where you one of the DNC interns getting paid to go on line for them?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    This one could be a real issue ...

Possible money laundering by moving money back and forth to bypass legal limits.
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230
    That was the only one from the list that stood out to me. It will be lost in all the noise and nothing will be investigated.

Aww where you one of the DNC interns getting paid to go on line for them?
    Hah you totes caught me broseph.

Couldn't be that I'm just a person who doesn't even really like Hillary Clinton laughing at a fool who is going on about people spinning things while he editorializes every piece of information from the Wikileaks dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Nonsense, I never expected Sanders to get preferential treatment. Spout your drama elsewhere.
    So, then you believing there shouldn't be preference is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    That was the only one from the list that stood out to me. It will be lost in all the noise and nothing will be investigated.
    Not necessarily , there is quite a bit to go around. I am sure somewhere there is someone young enough and hungry enough to go after this pretty hard. Blood is in the water and the sharks will come around
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Are we seriously going to pretend the Republican Party wasn't actively trying to stop Trump's nomination? Is that really the road we want to go down?
    Look this scandal is overblown, MASSIVELY, especially since we all already knew it was happening. I say that as someone who absolutely believes Sanders was/is the far better candidate.

But here's what you have to understand. The bar for the Democratic Party is set where most nations have it for their Political Parties. The bar for the Republican Party was taken off the hurdle around the time Dubya's Campaign tried to claim McCain had an illegitimate black child and the party has been trying to bury the bar further and further since.

So comparing scandals between the Democratic Party and the Republican Party is like comparing a Mediocre Wine to Kool-Aid.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    How is she saying she expected no preference mean she believes there should be preference?

Not necessarily , there is quite a bit to go around. I am sure somewhere there is someone young enough and hungry enough to go after this pretty hard. Blood is in the water and the sharks will come around
    Hillary Clinton could be Tweeting while driving and run over a line of school children and still get elected to office. This entire fiasco over the past year is why I will never vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    How is she saying she expected no preference mean she believes there should be preference?
    Because if people actually expected him to not get preference, why the hell are they mad? Because the person who actually supported the party got preference?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad she's leaving. I don't think she represented the party well.

Why would expecting primary candidates to be treated equally prior to naming a nominated candidate be nonsense?

- - - Updated - - -

Because if people actually expected him to not get preference, why the hell are they mad? Because the person who actually supported the party got preference?
    You can't just nominate your special favorite, otherwise why do we have a primary election process at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I'm glad she's leaving. I don't think she represented the party well.
    Nope definitely not, some of her interviews were a public relations disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES! Because the DNC itself says there isn't supposed to be any! Are we supposed to just take it when someone breaks the rules then lies to our faces about it?

YES! Because the DNC itself says there isn't supposed to be any! Are we supposed to just take it when someone breaks the rules then lies to our faces about it?
    And who makes and enforces the rules? Oh, right. DNC.

Come back about broken rules when the Fed has to keep their promise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why would expecting primary candidates to be treated equally prior to naming a nominated candidate be nonsense?

- - - Updated - - -

You can't just nominate your special favorite, otherwise why do we have a primary election process at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope definitely not, some of her interviews were a public relations disaster.
    I could ask you that question since people like you were screaming "Fuck Hillary. Give us Bernie" as she continued to win the popular vote.

So, they listened to the will of the people.

I don't think this scandal is overblown. Just the opposite. When you are heading an organization that oversees a national party that helps get people elected into positions of power, and abuse that for whatever the hell reason, money, influence, whatever, she should face a congressional hearing.

I swear, if it wasn't for the fact that the R candidate was Trump, I would probably sit out this election. This whole clown show is really tiresome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I swear, if it wasn't for the fact that the R candidate was Trump, I would probably sit out this election. This whole clown show is really tiresome.
    Just do it, like I am. Either pragmatism isn't bullshit in the modern era and everyone will stop fighting for 5 seconds. Or Nader 2.0. Either way, I'm laughing at whoever cries about losing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And who makes and enforces the rules? Oh, right. DNC.

Come back about broken rules when the Fed has to keep their promise.
    So you think hypocrisy is a good thing? And then you follow up with whataboutism.

So you think hypocrisy is a good thing? And then you follow up with whataboutism.
    I never said it was good. Just that the people that write them enforce them.

I'm sorry you didn't know that.

Crooked Hillary and the crooked DNC