Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Technically everyone who goes on these massive killing sprees ARE terrorists. The word nowadays usually refers to middle eastern terrorism, but literally any large scale attack is considered a terrorist attack by definition.

Plus all of these attacks have been by people who are citizens and have lived in their country their whole lives, so I don't understand why refugees comes up as the reason every time. Have any of these attacks had any refugees involved at all? I can't think of any but I'd gladly stand corrected.
    "All these people are products of past immigration so why does current immigration come up?"

Does that help?

The pregant polish woman killed by a machete today in germany (thread about it) was killed by a refugee

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Saying that the product of past immigration committed this is actually worse. Because immigration was lower then, so integration should have been easier.

People who argue like stopping mass immigration in response wouldnt be prudent are saying the equivalent of "well I have already dug this hole I can barely climb out of, so I may as well keep digging"
    We had some of those shootings some years ago. Not immigration was blamed but computer games like Counter Strike or World of Warcraft because apparently people are trained to be killing machines by those games.
    People were bullied and had mental issues before there was increased migration. There were also shootings because of this before.
    Last edited by Renyo; 2016-07-24 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    We had some of those shootings some years ago. Not immigriation was blamed but computer games like Counter Strike or World of Warcraft because apparently people are trained to be killing machines by those games.
    People were bullied and had mental issues before there was increased migration. There were also shootings because of this before.
    I am going to show you the most wanted criminals in Sweden. You can also use this service (it is interpol) to find Germany's.

Tell me immigration isnt making things worse:

http://www.interpol.int/notice/searc...100/(search)/1

All 6 of germany's seem to be foreign

"All these people are products of past immigration so why does current immigration come up?"

Does that help?

The pregant polish woman killed by a machete today in germany (thread about it) was killed by a refugee
    Except many of those immigrants weren't trying to flee from a group that will slaughter them and their families? Pretty much all the current immigrant group(s) coming into different countries are because of groups like ISIS who kill and hate them just as much as they would for an american. That's what I don't get. They get blamed for all this and muslim as a whole is labelled terrorist, yet it's only a single small sect that is doing all of this.

I also meant it as in; the current refugees are the ones blamed directly for this type of shit. They have nothing to do with it.

The machete thing I didn't see either. I'll go look at it.

7+ Year Old Account
    One thing I find curious is after every one of these events, the typical crowd will be like "DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS."

Then it turns out the assumptions were correct...again, and again, and again.

Then after like 5 more times, they still say "DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS."

Does the process of learning ever occur somewhere in there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    One thing I find curious is after every one of these events, the typical crowd will be like "DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS."

Then it turns out the assumptions were correct...again, and again, and again.

Then after like 5 more times, they still say "DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS."

Does the process of learning ever occur somewhere in there?
    Well, seeing as they where wrong the last 2 times about it being terrorism...

The trump group are utter morons.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-07-25 at 12:01 AM.

I guess it won't take long till these attacks become so normal that they are not even newsworthy anymore. Germany needs to get their shit together, they aren't making themselves a good example with bringing in all these potential terrorists.

Deleted
    We need to spend more money and personal for integration. We need those young man and they will become out future if our politics would just care a bit more about the issues of those poorest of the poor.

I am going to show you the most wanted criminals in Sweden. You can also use this service (it is interpol) to find Germany's.

Tell me immigration isnt making things worse:

http://www.interpol.int/notice/searc...100/(search)/1

All 6 of germany's seem to be foreign
    I was not saying that there are no problems with specific minor migrant groups. E.g. we in Germany have Eastern Europeans who come here and burglary. Not many, but enough to let the burglary rate increase by 10% from 2014 to 2015. There are some asylum seekers who are problematic (especially some minors out of North Africa) who deal with drugs etc. Those are still very small groups but these few increase the criminal rate by a lot because they commit crimes very often.
    I want to point out, that I am not sayin "all Eastern Europeans steal" or something like that, those are a few sometimes mafia like groups. We should not discriminate everyone because some people of their ethnicity/country are criminal. There should be taken some actions nonetheless, one of those was done in Germany. The Maghreb states are now 'safe countries' which makes it harder for an asylum seeker to get asylum (it was already under 1% before iirc) and makes it easier to deport them.

Also, does anyone know why Germany has only 6 and Sweden 47 on that list?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    We need to spend more money and personal for integration. We need those young man and they will become out future if our politics would just care a bit more about the issues of those poorest of the poor.
    The kids born in Germany from migrants will still cherish their parents culture. You are looking in a 2-3 generations project to completely integrate.

The problem is that some of these people come from completely different cultures, places that aren't allowed to speak freely, love freely or act freely.

What is going on in germany? So much happening the previous days

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    What's the betting the person who did this is not called Wolfgang.... now I wonder what his name could be......

you mean like the last dude...

who was a german citizen and followed no religion....but people blamed Muslims/Islam anyway instead of a German.?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    you mean like the last dude...

who was a german citizen and followed no religion....but people blamed Muslims/Islam anyway instead of a German.?
    You mean Ali David Sonboly, the German-Iranian kid that shouted Allah akbar before mowing down 9 people ?
    Oh yeah the people calling it islamic terrorism must feel really bad right now.

PS : Now the shock was the Iranian origin, thoses are not usually prone to djihad, something must be really fucking rotten in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    The kids born in Germany from migrants will still cherish their parents culture. You are looking in a 2-3 generations project to completely integrate.

The problem is that some of these people come from completely different cultures, places that aren't allowed to speak freely, love freely or act freely.
    That's not true, I came to the US in my teens I had no problem integrating. The same is true for most of my peers even worse for first generations who don't even speak their native language. The only way integration doesn't happen is if you keep being isolated by your environment, I am not sure how it is in Germany but if people have no problem with the color of your skin even your accent then most young people will integrate rather easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    You mean Ali David Sonboly, the German-Iranian kid that shouted Allah akbar before mowing down 9 people ?
    Oh yeah the people calling it islamic terrorism must feel really bad right now.

PS : Now the shock was the Iranian origin, thoses are not usually prone to djihad, something must be really fucking rotten in europe.
    We don't have a proper source for that, but sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    His name is David Ali Sonboly.
    He didn't shout anything, stop using CNN as a source when we have a dozen people here that speak German.
    He wasn't aligned with ISIS or any other group, hell, he wasn't even religious as far as they know.
    I dont use CNN as a source. A witness clearly heard him scream Allah Akbar and that witness didnt rectract her statement (She's a muslim woman).
    You dont need to be aligned with ISIS to be an islamic terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    That's not true, I came to the US in my teens I had no problem integrating. The same is true for most of my peers even worse for first generations who don't even speak their native language. The only way integration doesn't happen is if you keep being isolated by your environment, I am not sure how it is in Germany but if people have no problem with the color of your skin even your accent then most young people will integrate rather easily.
    I was born in Canada from migrant parents and still feel more close to my parent's ethnicity customs. So does most of the people know.
    Thus why you see people, especially migrants gathering up together, creating places like little Italy /China etc

Integration comes from second gen and after.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont use CNN as a source. A witness clearly heard him scream Allah Akbar and that witness didnt rectract her statement (She's a muslim woman).
    Only 1 witness?

Yup, rock solid, clearly.

You're aware that their "source" gave a false name and was contacted by "well we called some phones and asked them who it was", and hasn't been found since? Seriously, it's the shitpost tier of witness evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You're aware that their "source" gave a false name and was contacted by "well we called some phones and asked them who it was", and hasn't been found since? Seriously, it's the shitpost tier of witness evidence.
    Source ? ?