Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Source ? ?
    Go read the article you got your evidence from.

Deleted
    is there actually any details of this incident yet? or just pure speculation?

You mean Ali David Sonboly, the German-Iranian kid that shouted Allah akbar before mowing down 9 people ?
    Oh yeah the people calling it islamic terrorism must feel really bad right now.

PS : Now the shock was the Iranian origin, thoses are not usually prone to djihad, something must be really fucking rotten in europe.
    He did not shout that. It was only one witness and everyone quoted that one. There are reports of him shouting something like "Fucking foreigners" and/or "Fucking Turks" according to other wittnesses, none of them had heard him shouting Allahu Akbar, or at least none of them reported that. Also he killed himself, if he would be an Islamist he now would be in hell.
    Asking an eyewitness (probably a mother who has just gotten her kids out of a seriously death threatening situation) is not a good way to get correct answers and also not good journalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What is going on in germany? So much happening the previous days
    Boris Johnson became Foreign Secretary, then the rest of the world promptly started falling apart. Boris has that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Go read the article you got your evidence from.
    Done. The article clearly state a witness stated hearing Allah Akbar.

Now source.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Boris Johnson became Foreign Secretary, then the rest of the world promptly started falling apart. Boris has that effect.
    I don't know who that is, how can he cause that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I don't know who that is, how can he cause that?
    just google borris johnson, and just look at him, dont even need to read anything about him, just look at him and you will understand

Now source.
    ...okay, since you're playing dense as fuck.

Go read the article where they show where witness was reached. Specifically the point where they contacted her. Hell, link it here even.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    I was born in Canada from migrant parents and still feel more close to my parent's ethnicity customs. So does most of the people know.
    Thus why you see people, especially migrants gathering up together, creating places like little Italy /China etc

Integration comes from second gen and after.
    I wish I could pinpoint the difference but that has not been my experience nor the ones of my peers, most of us still understand our parents customs and some participate but we became mostly removed from it especially after moving out.

We have migrant neighborhoods as well the only people that really stick around are people like my parents and grandparents who don't really want to integrate.

...okay, since you're playing dense as fuck.

Go read the article where they show where witness was reached. Specifically the point where they contacted her. Hell, link it here even.
    You stated with great confidence that the witness statement were debunked and was by a fake number, which mean you read it somewhere. So go to that page, copy the adress (ctrl+c)
    Go to MMO-CH
    Reply to me
    Press ctrl+v
    Done, that's how you source.

You stated with great confidence that the witness statement were debunked and was by a fake number, which mean you read it somewhere. So go to that page, copy the adress (ctrl+c)
    Go to MMO-CH
    Reply to me
    Press ctrl+v
    Done, that's how you source.
    Ah, so you don't actually have a source, just "what you heard".

Sounds about right. You had the claim, you back it up. Link your source where it was 100% that he yelled that.

Another day, another WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE ruins the EU even more! When are they gonna kick these BIGOTS out!?
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
    What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
    There is only one thing that requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.
    -GK Chesterton

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You brits need to stop letting Cthulu cult members in your government.

This is just pure hyperbole! Everyone knows the world doesn't start falling apart until Trump goes into office. Boris, at best, is just 1 of the 4 Horseman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    The kids born in Germany from migrants will still cherish their parents culture. You are looking in a 2-3 generations project to completely integrate.

The problem is that some of these people come from completely different cultures, places that aren't allowed to speak freely, love freely or act freely.
    No I say we need to give people who come here for a better future some support. That's all what is needed.

Now source.
    The source for everyone saying that there was a witness saying that is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cdMhIt8jds They called the shops in the mall (which is a fucking dumb thing to do, they could have gotten someone killed because of that). They call her Lauretta because they wanted to protect her.

Ah, so you don't actually have a source, just "what you heard".

Sounds about right. You had the claim, you back it up. Link your source where it was 100% that he yelled that.
    There are several source claiming the shooter screamed Allah Akbar, it's not hard to "find"

Now what is hard to find is that famous part where they debunk the witness testimony. And that's what I want you to post. So stop writing hot air and post it. It's been 5 posts already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    No I say we need to give people who come here for a better future some support. That's all what is needed.
    They need to go south, north, east, and west are full.

There are several source claiming the shooter screamed Allah Akbar, it's not hard to "find"

Now what is hard to find is that famous part where they debunk the witness testimony. And that's what I want you to post. So stop writing hot air and post it. It's been 5 posts already.
    Again:

you made the claim. Then you refuse with "NO YOU PROVE IT WASN'T." to provide a source, probably because you never read an article in the first place but by god someone said it was muslim so it must be true!

Press conference in 20 minutes.