Thread: The RAGE!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Thats good to hear, god forbid they ever bring back WOTLK prot pally, cata Bdks, and MOP guardian druids.
    Oh dont get me wrong, tanks are still op on Beta =) i was watching Savix's stream @ 110 his Ret vs Prot war, and he was having a very hard hard time going even 50/50 with that war. Tanks are still insane on beta. Best part if you saw pvp templates, tank's templates reduce their stats, mastery and dmg of key spells by a good margin (50% for Prot Pallas or w/e) this is Blizzard's attempt to balance them out for Rated pvp, however in wpvp and maybe even duels those templates will not apply...so ya tank domination =(

I'm still looking for the Gouge and Garrote buttons on my Sub Rogue. I know that if I search the spellbook long enough they will eventually manifest themselves and this nightmare will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    The rage on the forums in almost every class forum (except warriors they seem to be really happy because everything they look at dies lool) is insane ..

Is there any one here who is actually happy? I know you warriors will not speak up because you don't want to get nurfed lool

What Blizz did I think may finally push subs down and we might actually see 2017 as the year the game past its peak.

true story wars are OP I am hittin 200-400k dps on a 700 gear war 2h 2weapon fury war that is. 715 2h's...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    I'm still looking for the Gouge and Garrote buttons on my Sub Rogue. I know that if I search the spellbook long enough they will eventually manifest themselves and this nightmare will be over.

I feel ya i have shadowstep ambushed since BC with 2 rogues now I will never play again

you should still have no issues with any casters and you can use the gouge/garrote binds for teabagging casters instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Thats good to hear, god forbid they ever bring back WOTLK prot pally, cata Bdks, and MOP guardian druids.

forget that I want WRATH Blood DK's I use to take on a whole team at a time and just have my guys defend... Mind you I was fully geared at the time but Id still wtf PWN them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    you should still have no issues with any casters and you can use the gouge/garrote binds for teabagging casters instead.
    In a 1v1 against casters yes but in a more structured PvP situation is still feels extremely weird to have lost so much caster control in-between Kicks.

I wonder how Rogue RBG spots are going to look like come Legion.

In a 1v1 against casters yes but in a more structured PvP situation is still feels extremely weird to have lost so much caster control in-between Kicks.

I think DH (prot spec) will be best flag runner or even prot wars, they have insane mobility. Unless blizzard will put some type of extra dmg taken for tanks like they did in the past in RBGs, i dont think Rogue will be a prime FC any more.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Not getting into another long string with you and rehashing the same things 10 times. It's not worth my effort and time since I've unsubbed and uninstalled this shit title after over 5 years, the same as I've done when other titles were allowed to putrefy. What I'm seeing of Legion was the last straw after WoD - the direction Blizz has decided to take WoW is obvious as I've pointed out here and elsewhere. Legion is a doubling down out of arrogance and a greed that's never satiated, while the players be damned.

The issues with Legion PvP have been discussed on the official forums over and over as I've said, or we've discussed it on MMO-C threads. I won't bother with those who refuse to acknowledge what's right in their faces and hold Blizz accountable.

As for the cheating, anyone with a fair amount of experience in rated and half a brain knows it's a race-to-the-bottom, out-of-control cesspool. It is unacceptable that Blizz is fully aware of it yet has done almost nothing serious to combat it, but they immediately went hard against cheaters in OW for example. Why? Quite simple: they're making too much money off the cheaters in WoW to put a major dent in them, and if they did they'd wipe out those brackets.
    alright, hopefully you can stay to the off-topic forums now.

Deleted

Outlaw which seems to be the superior rogue spec anyways still has:
    - Gouge
    - Sap
    - Blind
    - Cheapshot
    - Kidneyshot ( in the form of the pistol shot that stuns you)
    - Disarm ( talented )

Easily most tools of any spec in the game to make your opponents time miserable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    alright, hopefully you can stay to the off-topic forums now.
    Except when bullshit about WoW is posted like in this thread, I may jump in to correct it if for nothing else than to warn people not to waste their time & money.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except when bullshit about WoW is posted like in this thread, I may jump in to correct it if for nothing else than to warn people not to waste their time & money.
    Bullshit? Who are you to define what's bullshit about the game?

Some warlock who can't break 1800 after 900 RBGs because "everyone who is higher rated than me cheats"?

I'll care about your opinion a little bit more (just a tiny bit more) once you actually figure out what your abilities do.

Goodbye.

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    Outlaw which seems to be the superior rogue spec anyways still has:
    - Gouge
    - Sap
    - Blind
    - Cheapshot
    - Kidneyshot ( in the form of the pistol shot that stuns you)
    - Disarm ( talented )

Easily most tools of any spec in the game to make your opponents time miserable.
    The thing is with Outlaw is that it's ENTIRELY based around RNG.

I was dueling my friend who happens to be loving outlaw, the duel outcome basically come down to Roll The Bones. If he got a shit roll, I won. He once got a roll with 6 buffs and I died in about 10 seconds.

I'm pretty sure it will be the best spec as you have plenty of times in the duration of an arena to get a good Roll The Bones roll.

The only thing making assass better is it's damage, which will surely be fixed. It's not as bad at 110 on beta, still needs a nerf though.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-07-25 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit? Who are you to define what's bullshit about the game?

Some warlock who can't break 1800 after 900 RBGs because "everyone who is higher rated than me cheats"?

I'll care about your opinion a little bit more (just a tiny bit more) once you actually figure out what your abilities do.

Goodbye.

Anyway...
    According to a guy who just invents whatever derogatory tripe that seems to fit, since he has no defensible argument? I've said before and will say again: my 1880 played clean and legit is worth infinitely more than your 2400 played with douchebags. It's nothing to crow about unless you're just trying to impress noobs and get YT/Twitch hits.

Let us know when you've made a high rating and Hero title without having been on team with at least one or two cheaters; or when you can consistently outplay a perfect kick/dispel or rotation bot from a computer; or when you can totally avoid lag-hacks; or when you can hit FCs flying out of range in maps like WSG/TP -- or some combo of any of the above.

I won't be holding my breath.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-07-25 at 06:39 PM.

as an assassination rogue, the only warriors i can't handle are prot.

druid and assassin are ok, but i kinda hate the feel of everything else in pvp.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to a guy who just invents whatever derogatory tripe that seems to fit, since he has no defensible argument? I've said before and will say again: my 1880 played clean and legit is worth infinitely more than your 2400 played with douchebags. It's nothing to crow about unless you're just trying to impress noobs and get YT/Twitch hits.

Let us know when you've made a high rating and Hero title without having been on team with at least one or two cheaters; or when you can consistently outplay a perfect kick/dispel or rotation bot from a computer; or when you can totally avoid lag-hacks; or when you can hit FCs flying out of range in maps like WSG/TP -- or some combo of any of the above.

I won't be holding my breath.
    Already done it about 3 years ago.

Think I got 1800 when I was a backpeddling DK with no keybinds, however.

No defensible argument? I've given you plenty, you just ignore it and rant about how everyone that's better than you cheats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already done it about 3 years ago.

Think I got 1800 when I was a backpeddling DK with no keybinds, however.

No defensible argument? I've given you plenty, you just ignore it and rant about how everyone that's better than you cheats.
    You've proven nothing as usual. You just attack others who haven't reached your level of delusion.

You're like the kid who got to first base and thinks he hit a triple.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You've proven nothing as usual. You just attack others who haven't reached your level of delusion.

You're like the kid who got to first base and thinks he hit a triple.
    You're the kid that fell over before he even got half way to first base.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the kid that fell over before he even got half way to first base.
    How original! Just like the Hero title that you needed a little help with, eh?

"WTG, Skippy! We're so proud of you!!1" /golfclap

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    How original! Just like the Hero title that you needed a little help with, eh?

"WTG, Skippy! We're so proud of you!!1" /golfclap
    "Everyone who is higher than me cheated!!!!!!"

"Best warlock NA Warbound Caolela can not get above 1800 so anyone who is higher than him must cheat!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Everyone who is higher than me cheated!!!!!!"

"Best warlock NA Warbound Caolela can not get above 1800 so anyone who is higher than him must cheat!!"
    Like I asked before and you have not been able to do is show one player on the ladders who has not cheated or has not been on a team with cheaters at some point.

The reason you can't is because that player doesn't exist. Including yourself.

The difference is not that I couldn't get higher, but that I knew enough when to quit rather than join the scumlords.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like I asked before and you have not been able to do is show one player on the ladders who has not cheated or has not been on a team with cheaters at some point.

The reason you can't is because that player doesn't exist. Including yourself.

The difference is not that I couldn't get higher, but that I knew enough when to quit rather than join the scumlords.
    I know you like your conspiracy theories and stuff, so you're used to this method of argumentation.

Show you one player on the ladder who hasn't cheated.

Considering you don't even know me and you say I cheated, I'd expect the same thing to happen with anyone I link. You simply cannot comprehend how anyone can be better than you.

I'll give you the answer:

You're a fucking retard who probably can't even dress himself in the mornings.

Goodbye.

At least I got a new sig from the old thread.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wass; 2016-07-26 at 12:29 AM.