Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like how Ret is virtually prohibited to FlagCarry in Failegion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    I like how Ret is virtually prohibited to FlagCarry in Failegion at all.
    and you can forget any type of Wpvp, since any1 even DKs (who also suppose to have 0 mobility) can just run away from you and there is NOTHING u can do to prevent it, fun times =), i think Ret will need not only Ashea but also nitro boots to make us some what capable of killing the nubs (cuz good players wont be killed by rets if they dont want to fight lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    and you can forget any type of Wpvp, since any1 even DKs (who also suppose to have 0 mobility) can just run away from you and there is NOTHING u can do to prevent it, fun times =), i think Ret will need not only Ashea but also nitro boots to make us some what capable of killing the nubs (cuz good players wont be killed by rets if they dont want to fight lol)
    eh, its too doom and gloom.
    I desperately require a huge dose of Reghume-infused positiveness

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    eh, its too doom and gloom.
    I desperately require a huge dose of Reghume-infused positiveness
    I think at this point you will need a straight into blood stream infusion to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Btw guys dont hate me, but i kinda like HW in 2s, i ran some feral/ret yest and we would face those OP UA locks/boomy or rogue or w/e ofc they would train me, i went auto bubble + HW kek it was fun to watch them get all excited that i am 1% hp then BAM 250k hp hit to their faces...priceless lol also did amazing vs 2x melee teams like War/DK, Ret/Rogue its safe to say that HW is my favorite talent atm vs 2x dps in 2s yolo
    Agree, HW is the most fun PVP (even if it is in PVE tier lol) talent we have.
    Last edited by istroxpro; 2016-07-25 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by istroxpro View Post
    Agree, HW it the most fun PVP (even if it is in PVE tier lol) talent we have.
    Yep, asp cuz after 8 years of arena ppl have that mentality "train the Ret to the ground" when ever they see one, personally i think Ret is the hardest melee DPS class to kill atm (@ 110 it will shift towards wars i bel/DH) and we have HW =). yest i literately just rushed in every time baiting for a fight 1v2 while my feral was setting up his opener.

Too bad it wont work in Rated pvp @ high end lol people will learn the trick and will just kite Rets =( after we hit below 10% hp

P.S. i learned the hard way that our auto bubble does not work if we get kicked on cast and our holy tree gets locked out =(

Because when you get interrupted, technically your bubble goes on short CD.