Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    For fuck's sake. These savages need to be stopped.
    You mean clickbait news articles? Because then i totally agree

Psychological problems, asylum denied, no perspective.

I said it a lot in the past, but there needs to be a way to deport those without a chance to stay here. Not in a few years, now. I feel bad for those people, but it needs to be done in order to help the refugees who really need support.

That said, I can't think of a way how to solve this either. If the country of origin doesn't accept them back, or if the country of origin is literally a war zone - what do you do? We even had cases where the pilot didn't want to deport the denied asylum seekers because he was afraid they will go bonkers on the flight (which is understandable tbh).

Do we need our own version of Guantanamo or what?

I feel bad for thinking "Next incident will happen soon" now that shit is hitting the fan.
    These people are seen as martyrs to extremists that just need that little extra push to do the same.
    With so many of these incidents happening this will probably not be the last, sadly.

Atleast he failed to kill other people because the guards denied acces to the festival.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Atleast he failed to kill other people because the guards denied acces to the festival.
    damn that dude got more often denied than me trying to ask victoria secret models out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Indeed, could have been an absolute tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I feel bad for thinking "Next incident will happen soon" now that shit is hitting the fan.
    These people are seen as martyrs to extremists that just need that little extra push to do the same.
    With so many of these incidents happening this will probably not be the last, sadly.
    I was thinking the attack by that 18 year old in Munich might've been a copycat crime. If all these terrorist attacks weren't happening he might've not got the idea.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2016-07-25 at 02:37 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    damn that dude got more often denied than me trying to ask victoria secret models out
    Somehow he managed to have no entrance ticket.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I was thinking the attach by that 18 year old in Munich might've been a copycat crime. If all these terrorist attacks weren't happening he might've not got the idea.
    He seems to have been obsessed with shootings in general. Especially the one Breivik did and the one that happened in Winnenden. He even travelled to Winnenden and took pictures.
    Last edited by Renyo; 2016-07-25 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    Somehow he managed to have no entrance ticket.
    He probably didnt even know that you need such a thing to enter that event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    And the 7th July bombers were British citizens born in Britain, what is your point?
    but they all seem to have some ideology in common, a very homophobic one at best, oh and very misogynistic.

The only thing I've heard about the bomb is he packed it with small bits of metal to cause damage to those around him.

Was it military grade explosive?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    The new normal for Europe. Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The only thing I've heard about the bomb is he packed it with small bits of metal to cause damage to those around him.

Was it military grade explosive?
    Fertilizer is so much easier to get (Ammonium Nitrate) even a small amount would be enough to propel fragments (metal objects such nails,bolts, screws etc) at a high velocity to shred tissue and bone.

Another terror attack, another thread full with regressive liberals defending, whitewashing and relativizeing the terrorist and his actions jut because of his religion and skin color... White Christian and Atheist Lives Matter!

STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM JUST TO PROTECT MUSLIMS AND MIDDLE-EASTERN PEOPLE FROM VALID CRITICISM AND CONSEQUENCES!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Breaking 911 Twitter says :

"BREAKING: Suicide bomber In Ansbach was 27-year-old Syrian who arrived in Germany two years ago."

I don't know them though. I don't know if they are trustworthy.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/with_replies
    This shit happens now almost daily.

And muslim huggers & kissers in deep denial as usual.

Another muslim attack, who couldve guessed

Fuck Syria and the whole Middle East. Their shit spreads like a plague across the globe.

Deleted
    good job merkel, you have destroyed your own land in record time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am from Ansbach, just adding some facts here. Feel free to ask.

Gas leak was the official first information spreaded by the police and firefighters to prevent a mass-panic reaction at the targeted music festival inside the old town of Ansbach. It's a location with very narrow streets and paths, as many of the buildings are from the 17th or 18th century. Place was evacuated properly

Opinion: Do not blame police for not telling the total truth for the first hour or so. Preventing mass panic is totally worth it.

Facts:
    27 years old syrian, came to germany two years ago. Seeked asylum but was denied a year ago. Since then he lived as a guest in Germany, as our law currently prevents sending people back into countries that are affected by war, as Syria currently is. The man already got several problems with the police, including drugs and two suicide attempts.

He tried to enter and bomb a music festival inside the old town of Ansbach, roughly 2.500 visitors at this time. He was denied at the entrance because he had no ticket and then detonated the bomb at a nearby cafe / restaurant. No other people besides him dead, 12 wounded, three of them heavily but will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Another muslim attack, who couldve guessed
    I did, I did...