Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    It has more good than bad. I do think that with the removal of glyphs and so many skills the game has lost quite a bit of flavour. Even making some items toys and zone specific has given the game less oomph.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    WoD 0 - 0 Legion
    fixed that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I just love what they did with the graphics. I cant quite explain what it is yet but I love it.
    I also love the zoom change. I always play much closer than that so it didn't hurt me in any way. I like being able to see my toons and not just dots on a map.
    I and lots of other people DONT. In times where screens get bigger and bigger you should be able to see MORE then you see now with this BULLSHIT of a change. This is the point where I start to be PRO legacy cause there I can choose how I want to play and what to see.....

i am loving the changes. specially how it feels like i am playing a some what new class again. love the feeling of having to discover changes again. i can speak of the classes i play and the rotation feels much better all of this without our artifacts which will only enhance and smooth out the rotation further

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh, and it sucks that there's no tooltip to see if the item has been added to your wardrobe. Like "you've collected this appearance"...
    WTF are you talking about? Ive been getting msgs like "7/25 00:07:14.251 Gloves of Dissolving Smoke has been added to your appearance collection." left and right doin instances?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This could well be an addon issue.
    No it the change they made to the core.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
    Yes! This is a major improvement. It reminds me of an add-on that I used to use back in the old days.
    Its called
    Ackis Recipe List (http://www.wowace.com/addons/arl/) - took Blizzard 12 years to implement it.....

enh shammy wont let you down.
    Quoting because truth.

Fury is also fun and it feels good. WW monk is alright, a bit easy if you get used to the mastery really fast, but it still plays pretty good.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-24 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Ive been getting msgs like "7/25 00:07:14.251 Gloves of Dissolving Smoke has been added to your appearance collection." left and right doin instances?

- - - Updated - - -
    I've so far only seen it for epic quality items, never on a blue or green. So, THAT'S what I'm talking about.

I like the tmog system... and that's about it. Most of my long-played alts are now retired at least until the end of Legion.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    enh shammy wont let you down.
    Turns out you were 100% correct. Had so much fun playing my dwarven shammy in TW Dungeons over the weekend. The spell graphics and the crackle/boom sound effects of the lightning and storms: totally awesome, and very satisfying. I think I'll make Shaman my main focus in legion, splitting my artifact efforts between Resto and Enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishoj View Post
    I'm a little skeptical of the sheer amount of pruning. My character has less abilities available than it did in vanilla.
    I really felt this on my hunter, especially. I settled on the Marksmanship spec because it's the best fit for the "nerd RP" fantasy of my female nelf - luckily I'm not a serious min-max raider or PVP player, so the mathematics of the rotation and the ideal interplay of the mechanics etc etc, don't really bother me much.

But I miss the Traps ; I miss having both Wyvern Sting and Camoflage ; I miss the always-on Aspects ; I miss Tranq Shot and Distract .. I really loved having a full toolkit, with something to offer in all situations. I prided myself on being a master of CC back in the day, using a combination of multiple traps / pet tanking / kiting, to remove at least 2-3 opponents from a fight indefinitely. TBC Heroics were my favourite activities! Really sucks to lose all of that.

Its called Ackis Recipe List (http://www.wowace.com/addons/arl/) - took Blizzard 12 years to implement it.....
    YES! That was the one. Awesome quality of life improvement.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Well, I like several of the class changes that happened now that I've been working with them. For example, Blood DK and Fury Warrior are both really fun at the moment, even without the artifacts. However, it doesn't trivialize my thoughts of WoD, as I thoroughly enjoyed the expansion well enough.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The wardrobe system is an absolutely fantastic addition. Since transmog was added, the one single solitary time I've used it was to make my Rogue look like they were wearing full Bloodfang again, never wanted to do anything more since it was just a bag space destroyer. Now, it's a whole new "gotta catch 'em all experience" to play with.

The class changes, my opinion is more mixed. I'm not sure I would straight-up say I liked any of my main characters/specs more now than pre-7.0. Although I think Discipline might become more fun as I get the hang of it more.

10+ Year Old Account
    fixed that for you.
    You should create your own thread.
    Maybe it goes a little something like this: "How much do you not like it".

Then you can 'fix' people's quotes all you like.

Fukk knows what you are even doing in this thread, it's clear "how much you don't like it".

Fixed that for you!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Slightly revised answer: Still prefer pre-Legion elemental by quite a bit to what's currently live. While mobility is quite a bit higher now in the spec with Ice Fury and Gust, squishiness also seems far higher. HS takes larger chunks of mana now, and 15 second uptime on earth elemental feels *way* too short. Enhancement is pretty great once I got accustomed to how it plays (hadn't tried it i the past at all).

I toyed with fury / arms, both of which feel good in the right situations (with enough killable mobs around, arms is unstoppable, and the spec is quite busy if you talent it that way), but enh has a fun element that I don't find in the warrior for whatever reason. I'll main shaman this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know If I like it or not. Feels like I got no talents on my bars, many of my iconic abilities are gone. It feels like I have started a boosted character of a different class. I mean yeah, that's my hunter on the screen, but it doesn't feel like I'm playing the same character at all.

Pre-patch is ALRIGHT, my main became OP as FUCK though. Jesus, did ret get a massive ass buff since 6.2 or am I dreaming?

However, as of now, I'm just waiting for the demons to invade. It'll be cool as hell just to see demons, demon hunters, portals, fel everywhere, dead courpses, spaceships, and more on azeroth. Also...I NEED the broken shore in my life. :O