Thread: TitanForged HFC

Deleted

TitanForged HFC

I heard Titanforged works for HFC. Is this true? And what are the Ilvl caps for heroic/mythic loot?

Deleted
    Yes it does. Seen several Lord Kazzak drops at 740 lately in my guild.

Not sure about the maximum, but if Blizz follows their own logic, then it should be max mythic +15, so in HFC case 755. Plus the 2x upgrade makes that 765.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Yes it does. Seen several Lord Kazzak drops at 740 lately in my guild.

Not sure about the maximum, but if Blizz follows their own logic, then it should be max mythic +15, so in HFC case 755. Plus the 2x upgrade makes that 765.
    Seen a 770 drop. Also seen two 730's from LFR which is kinda meh :P

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post
    Seen a 770 drop. Also seen two 730's from LFR which is kinda meh :P
    People keep claiming insane high weapon levels, but the only proof we've gotten so far is of 755 (so 745+10), which seems to imply that they likely capped it at 745 in order to make sure levels didn't go too high (max was 741 before). Do you have an armory for that 770?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    People keep claiming insane high weapon levels, but the only proof we've gotten so far is of 755 (so 745+10), which seems to imply that they likely capped it at 745 in order to make sure levels didn't go too high (max was 741 before). Do you have an armory for that 770?
    I was thinking the same thing. Most likely bad trolling that will result in a photoshopped image that crops anything hinting at who the character/player is.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilbaiby/simple - my warlock

neckpiece is 755 from mythic xhul (745 + 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Silfury View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilbaiby/simple - my warlock

neckpiece is 755 from mythic xhul (745 + 10)
    So further reinforcing the "745 is probably max" then

actually that was from a cache before we started raid - i got a little salty the archie trinket is now higher than my mains though >_<

got a 735 1 hander from our iron reaver kill. Kinda wish it had been 745 like the talks have been, but i'll take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

I have 740 heroic boots on my horde monk.

I really haven't been paying attention to anything else though.

Deleted
    I didnt notice that it's already active in hfc. What I'd like to know, does it also work for brf drops?

Someone in my guild got 745 titanforged tier shoulders, so 755 after upgrade.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nator/advanced
    2 items in 1 run, brolled the mace, was a good day.

May RNGesus be with u.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    So further reinforcing the "745 is probably max" then
    I would also think 745 as the max just based on the way enchantments work currently, at least for weapons. Weapon enchants can't be applied to a weapon with a base ilvl higher than 749, so a 750ilvl (760 upgraded) weapon couldn't even receive a WoD enchant. Armor might cap out higher but the highest i've seen was a 740 (750 upgraded) mythic drop.

Deleted
    After seeing the drops of 20 people on 13+ raid kills and a few 5mans and some others' information, it seems the system is tuned in a way so you can say "I should not count on Titanforge but it's a nice perk if I have to do something". It's good tuning actually, I like it that way. People shouldn't be obligated to run it because of a high chance, and at the same time it keeps it as a nice thought at the back of the head and only someone too obsessed with gear would feel forced to run dungeos/raids just for titanforge since the chance to titanforge isn't really something to count on.