Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He's pretty amusing though there's definitely an element of him deliberately riling people up for fame and reactions. I'd be all for him being censored on Twitter if - and only if - Twitter wasn't so immensely hypocritical in its drive to allow hate and terrorist movements such as BLM to spew bile and hate without much in the way of censorship or unbiased moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Zero View Post
    By...being a gigantic prolapsed asshole on the internet? By trying to coordinate harrasment and threats to people for the lukz?
    How noble.

It never ceases to amaze me that people somehow treat these attention starved misanthropes as if they were heroes.

In regards to Milo and his ilk I can understand your sentiment, not much to argue there - but when it comes to some other extremes that fit perfectly into your description as well (such as ultra-feminists and various people being refered to as "SJW's" with due cause, for instance), then it's a bit easier to understand why some people idolize them (which of course doesn't mean that there are any valid reasons whatsoever to do so, mind you). Despite them being clear-as-day asshats and overall douchebags. Then again, twitter and similar venues are so full of complete morons that people that spend time there regularly will have a hard time not getting desensitized in the process.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He retweeted them, whether he made them or not is another issue. He is also a journalist, its very damning info and he should have verified it first before retweeting if he only retweeted, and if he made them, thats a whole different story.
    Retweeting =/= Making

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Retweeting =/= Making
    Hes also a journalist, if he was spreading false info like that, its a problem. Do you want the journalist of an news outlet you like just grabbing the first bit of info they see without investigation or verification?

And the stuff he was either retweeting or creating was incredibly damning, it was beyond the usual "lol triggered" it was legitimately horrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hes also a journalist, if he was spreading false info like that, its a problem. Do you want the journalist of an news outlet you like just grabbing the first bit of info they see without investigation or verification?
    Being a journalist doesn't mean you 'make' what you reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    He retweeted them, whether he made them or not is another issue. He is also a journalist, its very damning info and he should have verified it first before retweeting if he only retweeted, and if he made them, thats a whole different story.
    But Genn, is rather unfair to expect Milo to have journalistic integrity when no one else in the media has it... look at CNN, Fox, MSNBC and the like... I wouldn't look at them as paragons of integrity... I say FreeMilo if for no other reason than to let him have enough rope to hang himself and earn a real ban.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a journalist doesn't mean you 'make' what you reference.
    I am not saying he made it.

I am saying whether he made them, he still retweeted absolutely false information. This is not irrelevant info either, its fake tweets of her calling her higher ups at Sony kikes, saying gays should be gassed, and lots of other horrible things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    But Genn, is rather unfair to expect Milo to have journalistic integrity when no one else in the media has it... look at CNN, Fox, MSNBC and the like... I wouldn't look at them as paragons of integrity... I say FreeMilo if for no other reason than to let him have enough rope to hang himself and earn a real ban.
    And plenty of heads roll at their organizations, and plenty of people here choose not to read from them. And if they post false info about certain individuals, they can be sued for libel.

I actually like Milo/Nero.

I can agree with some of the stuff he puts out there, but I can't deny the fact that the GhostBusters Actor got so much hate because of him - which was pure bullshit.
    She's a rather built woman and the fact he called her a man, she should of took it on the chin. It was offensive, but harmless. It was mostly his twitter gremlins that took a step too far, bringing racism into it and stuff like that. Making fake tweets.
    There's a thin line between freedom of speech and hate speech.

Twitter ban deserved.

People use twitter? Its cancer. Hopefully Milo's ban starts a mass exodus of the society brainwashing tool.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you understand the meaning of "making".

He was making fake twitter posts of her where he was making it sound like she wants gays to be gassed to death.

Deleted
    He was making fake twitter posts of her where he was making it sound like she wants gays to be gassed to death.
    No, you actually did. So what I'm getting is you admit there was no proof to back your claim up, you shouldn't have made it, and you were in fact being disingenuous. I guess that's grounds for banning you from MMO-Champ, huh?
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-07-25 at 04:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I am saying whether he made them, he still retweeted absolutely false information. This is not irrelevant info either, its fake tweets of her calling her higher ups at Sony kikes, saying gays should be gassed, and lots of other horrible things.

- - - Updated - - -

And plenty of heads roll at their organizations, and plenty of people here choose not to read from them. And if they post false info about certain individuals, they can be sued for libel.
    And then let Milo suffer those same consequences, you dont see Fox, MSNBC, CNN and the others being banned from Twitter... I'm saying treat them all fairly (and I say this not caring who Milo is). If we are going to enforce some kind of standards of integrity then do it... for ALL of them... not just people that say outlandish things. EVERYone... or Twitter makes a further mockery of who they are and who they've become.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you understand the meaning of "making".
    and then clarified when presented with a reminder of information. Or do you wish to be disingenuous?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    And then let Milo suffer those same consequences, you dont see Fox, MSNBC, CNN and the others being banned from Twitter... I'm saying treat them all fairly (and I say this not caring who Milo is).
    He is, if a CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc person did something similar, they would also be out of a job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    No, you actually did. So what I'm getting is you admit there's no proof to back your claim up, and you were in fact being disingenuous.
    You gave me a reminder of information and I happily clarified and corrected my statement later, or like primary, do you want to be disingenuous?

- - - Updated - - -

heres a quote of my self in response to a reminder from Valarius. Please, stop being disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

And the stuff he was either retweeting or creating was incredibly damning, it was beyond the usual "lol triggered" it was legitimately horrible.
    Here is another quote of me clarifying my view thanks to the reminder of information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has Milo addressed that he tweeted out fake posts?

He has a point. Twitter has proven they silence people who they simply dont agree with. Its ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pix757 View Post
    He has a point. Twitter has proven they silence people who they simply dont agree with. Its ridiculous.
    get on your main.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Has Milo addressed that he tweeted out fake posts?
    not to my knowledge.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So "He fabricated twitter posts" is now "well, he should've verified them first"

Well shit. Here comes that boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    So "He fabricated twitter posts" is now "well, he should've verified them first"

Well shit. Here comes that boy.
    Once again, dont be indigenous, I was reminded of information (its also mid night for me) I then corrected my self. If this is too hard a concept, then this thread is as pointless as Milo's twitter log in information.

In fact my clarification is that if he retweeted them.. then he as a journalist is.... you get the point as this is incredibly damning information. Also if he made them... well you get the point..

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    No, you actually did. So what I'm getting is you admit there was no proof to back your claim up, you shouldn't have made it, and you were in fact being disingenuous. I guess that's grounds for banning you from MMO-Champ, huh?
    Oh no.

It's not like journalists have NEVER failed to verify sources before spouting them as truth when they weren't.

Apparently this isn't grounds to getting fired (A rape on Campus) but it's grounds for losing social media privileges.

Oh, shit. Here comes that boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, dont be indigenous, I was reminded of information (its also mid night for me) I then corrected my self. If this is too hard a concept, then this thread is as pointless as Milo's twitter account.

In fact my clarification is that if he retweeted them.. then he as a journalist is.... you get the point as this is incredibly damning information. Also if he made them... well you get the point..
    It's not as much as you got it wrong as it is that you're still finding fault with Milo despite your initial claim being wrong.

It's a disingenuous double down/goalpost shift on your part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no.

It's not like journalists have NEVER failed to verify sources before spouting them as truth when they weren't.

Apparently this isn't grounds to getting fired (A rape on Campus) but it's grounds for losing social media privileges.

Its gotten people fired, and sued.

That meme is soooo last month.... its all about caveman spongebob now.... even thats last weeks news.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not as much as you got it wrong as it is that you're still finding fault with Milo despite your initial claim being alse.

It's a disingenuous double down on your part.
    Not at all, I corrected my self. Whats wrong with that? I was reminded of information and I made a correction.