Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    This is one of the things I am truly going to miss about boomkin, especially for leveling and the dailies grind, being able to pull all mobs within 40+yards by running around with starfall, and the mobility to keep my distance from them while maintaining damage. Starfall just isn't quite built for this anymore with its drop targeting system. not to mention being able to slow mobs with mushrooms and keep them in check with ursols vortex.
    You have the FoN taunt now though on a very low 1 min CD. You can still pull almost anything u want with the huge MF/SunF range and when they gather drop them and aoe them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    With the loss of the ability to frontload 3 starsurges and get shooting star procs from dots (whereas now you have to talent into a much weaker version that gives a pitiful 1/8 of a Starsurge cast upon proc), you're going to be a lot worse off in terms of soloing content.

Balance druids now have to hard cast more than ever. The new iteration of balance druid has even less mobility than it had before; it's easily one of the most turret-like classes now. It's all on the hardcasts.
    From what you said I get a feeling I should chose new class as a main, well 11 years of playing druid down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    From what you said I get a feeling I should chose new class as a main, well 11 years of playing druid down the drain
    What he isn't mentioning is that most other classes aren't any better off.

15+ Year Old Account
    I watched some videos about opinions on the new Balance druid. It seems that the bottom line issues with this spec is the absurd cost of starfall, the "other classes do it better" feel, and the lackluster artifact weapon design. For example, the talent that causes starfall to bounce off targets and hit another, it's basically multistrike.
    Last edited by Frostyfire14; 2016-07-24 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    I watched some videos about opinions on the new Balance druid. It seems that the bottom line issue with this spec is the absurd cost of starfall, and the lackluster artifact weapon choices that. For example, the talent that causes starfall to bounce off targets and hit another, it's basically multistrike and it a disaster.
    Considering how SOTF is heavily underrated by the general community, I'm sure a lot of people think the cost is too high. Echoing Stars is pretty lame though.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Considering how SOTF is heavily underrated by the general community, I'm sure a lot of people think the cost is too high. Echoing Stars is pretty lame though.
    Agree man! I use Soul of the Forest basically more than not. It's too valuable. (I also just edited my post - sorry about that.)

I like SotF as well, it just still feels like it shouldnt be so difficult to use our aoe button without having to pick a talent to do it

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    I like SotF as well, it just still feels like it shouldnt be so difficult to use our aoe button without having to pick a talent to do it
    With MoonMoon, it's really not that expensive. Talents are talents. If you want to Starfall more, use SOTF.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

[Balance] Legion Discussion

With MoonMoon, it's really not that expensive. Talents are talents. If you want to Starfall more, use SOTF.
    Sure it's not a huge deal with artefact.
    But what about before that?

I think a lot of the hate comes from just not having an 'aoe now' button tbh

I almost like the way Starlord/Soul of the Forest/Nature's Balance work together. It just feels like there is something missing in the NB talent, like it should add the starfall damage and Stellar Drift should work in some other fashion.

I like how SotF/Stellar Drift/Shooting Stars work together with multidotting. There are some potentially fun playstyles for me. I really dislike Fury of Elune and I want Nature's Balance to be stronger so I have better choices depending on the situation.

MoonMoon NEEDS to be just arcane school.

Making MoonMoon spellstorm damage means that if you're kicked casting it in PvP you can do absolutely nothing for 6 seconds, it's horrendous. And it WILL be kicked because people know that spell is basically all our ASP generation.

Deleted
    Please explain what does MoonMoon mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Amigou View Post
    Please explain what does MoonMoon mean?
    New Moon/Half Moon/Full Moon artifact spell.

Deleted
    i am rolling a boomkin, is there already some sort of pvp guide out there where i can like orientate myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
    i am rolling a boomkin, is there already some sort of pvp guide out there where i can like orientate myself?
    I know personally i'll be making a video guide but, not until Legion launches. Things will be very different with the pvp talents enabled.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

15+ Year Old Account
    So is it a bug when I cast thorns it takes me out of moonkin form? It's already bad enough we get pulled out of form to heal with resto affinity.....
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Making MoonMoon spellstorm damage means that if you're kicked casting it in PvP you can do absolutely nothing for 6 seconds, it's horrendous. And it WILL be kicked because people know that spell is basically all our ASP generation.
    Fish out OKF for Full Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    So is it a bug when I cast thorns it takes me out of moonkin form? It's already bad enough we get pulled out of form to heal with resto affinity.....
    It's a Restoration Honor Talent, so i'm going to go with no, not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    We have thorns now? Or you mean resto druid speced into balance affinty taken out of moonkin form ?

Rather pray for non-absolute butchering of fullmoon... That spell gonna be 100%nerfed in pvp, question is how (or how much).
    Last edited by Madus; 2016-07-25 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    We have thorns now? Or you mean resto druid speced into balance affinty taken out of moonkin form ?

Rather pray for non-absolute butchering of fullmoon... That spell gonna be 100%nerfed in pvp, question is how (or how much).
    With the amount of burst frost/fire mages and warriors are doing, it'd be pretty hypocritical. Especially since moonkin is an utter glass cannon compared to mage.