Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still 5 years too young to be president, Theo or id totally run. :P Cause this decision really makes me darn close to just not voting since I abjectly refuse to vote for trump

I guess the upside of this election season is that it's making people seriously consider third-party candidates, or this will be one of the lowest voter turnouts in US history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Oh she is definitely valuable. Valuable to criminal clinton. I may not have liked Bernie Sanders but how can people be ok with this? The entire DNC is corrupt and was going to do anything to get their empress. And if people don't think Clinton knew about they are naive. In 2008 Clinton knew she would be on the 2016 ticket and nobody was going to get in her way
    How is the DNC corrupt? The emails didn't reveal anything that the party hasn't revealed itself. The has superdelegates, these are not secret. Their job isn't secret. Sanders never gained popular support, superdelegates or not. The only controversy is that some many people are ignorant about how the party works when the party never hid the facts.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'm still 5 years too young to be president, Theo or id totally run. :P Cause this decision really makes me darn close to just not voting since I abjectly refuse to vote for trump
    Welp, I can flee back to the UK I guess, or fly to Argentina? Or Scotland? F' apparently I qualify for Irish citizenship, Thank you father dearest, you left too soon.

I'll bring you and whomever you want, if its Wales, I'll teach you the language it'll be fine. XD
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2016-07-25 at 06:10 AM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    It really amazes me people - who clearly have no trouble chasing Trump around for "white elevator" signs and every fascist-sounding thing he does - can with not a hint of self-awareness support someone as corrupt and assholey as Hillary Clinton and excuse / hand-wave away every disgusting thing she does

What amazes me more is that the Democratic party managed to look at someone as douchey as Trump and find someone who is even more douchey, more elitist, more corrupt and more fascist than him - and convince Democrats that this is the person who should represent them to run as president

At this point I understand Trump voters more than Hillary voters

Trump voters just want to watch the world burn, they're negative and nihilistic and dangerous

But Hillary voters are just hypocrites with zero integrity, no backbone and no self-awareness
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-07-25 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Welp, I can flee back to the UK I guess, or fly to Argentina? Or Scotland? F' apparently I qualify for Irish citizenship, Thank you father dearest, you left too soon.
    I can only get US citizenship from my folks, but my dads got tons of work buddies in France, UK, Ireland and India.

But seriously, how does DWS benefit Clinton at all? Even as just a woman she's rather shit at that appeal too. It's like when Luncoln gave Cameron the Sec of War slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I guess the upside of this election season is that it's making people seriously consider third-party candidates, or this will be one of the lowest voter turnouts in US history.
    If this election year doesn't get people interested in elevating third party candidates to the thrones that the R and D have, then nothing will. We'd have to literally have two comic book super villains running for president to be any worse than what are currently the choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can only get US citizenship from my folks, but my dads got tons of work buddies in France, UK, Ireland and India.

But seriously, how does DWS benefit Clinton at all? Even as just a woman she's rather shit at that appeal too. It's like when Luncoln gave Cameron the Sec of War slot.
    I think her and DWS are friends, I mean its corrupt as hell but I think at the end of the day this is the action of a clique of friends looking out for one another, WHICH on its surface I admire but on an ethical level its wrong for them to do it.

If you go UK and I go UK, COME WITH ME.... We can hide in the mountains until this all blows over. :3
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think her and DWS are friends, I mean its corrupt as hell but I think at the end of the day this is the action of a clique of friends looking out for one another, WHICH on its surface I admire but on an ethical level its wrong for them to do it.

If you go UK and I go UK, COME WITH ME.... We can hide in the mountains until this all blows over. :3
    Gal friends and politicking should never mix. Well except for obvious promotion to Sec of War, since Mars is God of War, and you're sailor Mars So... Also will totally be cave buddies in the UK.

But private loyalty at the expense of public support I think really is a stupid move. I mean at least wait until after the election like most Presidents!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    What amazes me more is that the Democratic party managed to look at someone as douchey as Trump and find someone who is even more douchey, more elitist, more corrupt and more fascist than him - and convince Democrats that this is the person who should represent them to run as president
    Its really an issue of the two party system and its propaganda machine. Politics has become a religious cult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooooow.
    I thought they'd wait until after the election, or at the very least after the convention to pay back for political favours. This plays right into the whole "Corrupt Politician" narrative that plagues Hillary's campaign, and for her to jump right into it this blatantly is just grossly incompetent given the state of this election.

I'm hoping the convention will give her a bump in the polls, but yeah, this election cycle is pretty terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man... I really can't believe how crazy this presidential election is. How did we end up with these two options? Donald and Hillary. They are both just so boneheaded. Hoping I'll see the day when people finally look outside of these two parties for answers.

How did we end up with these two options?
    Democrasy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticHound View Post
    Man... I really can't believe how crazy this presidential election is. How did we end up with these two options? Donald and Hillary. They are both just so boneheaded. Hoping I'll see the day when people finally look outside of these two parties for answers.
    Several decades of the Republican party reducing the political discussion to its present level.

And yes, Democracy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gal friends and politicking should never mix. Well except for obvious promotion to Sec of War, since Mars is God of War, and you're sailor Mars So... Also will totally be cave buddies in the UK.

But private loyalty at the expense of public support I think really is a stupid move. I mean at least wait until after the election like most Presidents!
    I accept the duties of Warrior Priestess in the new Kingdom.

As for hiding in the cave, me and my sister will do our best to speak English to you, or teach you Welsh, whichever advances the Moon Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Several decades of the Republican party reducing the political discussion to its present level.

And yes, Democracy.
    So everything is the republicans fault?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So everything is the republicans fault?
    No it's both parties fault. They don't know how to make globalization work.

We definitely need two threads about "I hate hillary clinton."

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No it's both parties fault. They don't know how to make globalization work.
    Fuck globalization.

Deleted
    I'll bring you and whomever you want, if its Wales, I'll teach you the language it'll be fine. XD
    Now that I would like to see. A Texan trying to speak Welsh.