Page 44 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    What server are you on? I spent 30k on a skull of war between upgrades and the trinket...and honestly gold was so easy to obtain this expansion that 30-50k should really be chum change.
    Sargeras US Alliance. I came back after a 3 year break, and between tokens, profs, old raids and selling Shadowmourne items, have managed to scrabble together just shy of 400k. I didn't get on the garrison gold gravy train, as I was gone for so long... so even 40k is more than 10% of my reserve. : \
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

What server are you on? I spent 30k on a skull of war between upgrades and the trinket...and honestly gold was so easy to obtain this expansion that 30-50k should really be chum change.
    Gold by and large is inflated in peoples minds. I'd say the average person only has between 50-200k. It's not the millions people think everyone has.

He has an excuse but if you've been playing warlords the entire expansion there's no excuse to have under half a million gold tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Gold by and large is inflated in peoples minds. I'd say the average person only has between 50-200k. It's not the millions people think everyone has.
    yeah forreal, some of us didn't feel like doing the garrison setup

@Nemesquish

so i stalked your logs of this week's normal NH testing, and the Botanist log piqued my attention:

I noticed when Solarist spawns you just went straight out on FSc, even without KM procs, did you guys just yolo the dispels and just let the adds go straight into the melee pile or is FSc actually a gain on two targets?

Has anyone noticed our GCD can go BELOW 1 second?

Go to your Garrison and unlock the Galefury Frostridge buff (i think only Horde) it now gives 100% haste instead of Multi-Strike, also recruit any shaman or Mage follower you have who has the ability Bloodlust for the extra 30%.

the GCD feels well below 1 second which i thought was the cap, feel closer to like 0.6 or 0.7
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2016-07-24 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    yeah forreal, some of us didn't feel like doing the garrison setup
    Didn't even need to do the garrison setup...if I had to say how much gold I made from garrisons vs the auction house based on 1m gold I'd say probably 20% was Garrison and 80% was AH. It wasn't even hard figuring out what would sell well this entire expansion either. I also didn't get to experience the Garrison's pre-gold nerfs where you could get 1000's of gold a day.

Anyways, it is what it is. And completely offtopic.

Didn't even need to do the garrison setup...if I had to say how much gold I made from garrisons vs the auction house based on 1m gold I'd say probably 20% was Garrison and 80% was AH. It wasn't even hard figuring out what would sell well this entire expansion either. I also didn't get to experience the Garrison's pre-gold nerfs where you could get 1000's of gold a day.

Anyways, it is what it is. And completely offtopic.
    trying to sell off stock before the Value of gold skyrockets.

players who dont know how to make gold are already starting to notice the gold value slowly declining.

10+ Year Old Account
    On single target, at 100 without Freezing Fog talented, even with Rime procced, it almost feels like it's not worth it to hit Howling Blast. Looking at Nemesquish's most recent logs briefly(this one is AoE I think with Freezing Fog), with more of the artifact unlocked, it does not look too much better at 110. FS/ Oblit still hit harder. The only reason I can see to use it is to keep FF up and fill the odd dead GCD. Is Rime a pretty low priority, or am I off base?
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-07-24 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Has anyone noticed our GCD can go BELOW 1 second?

Go to your Garrison and unlock the Galefury Frostridge buff (i think only Horde) it now gives 100% haste instead of Multi-Strike, also recruit any shaman or Mage follower you have who has the ability Bloodlust for the extra 30%.

the GCD feels well below 1 second which i thought was the cap, feel closer to like 0.6 or 0.7
    At 100% haste it goes down to 0.75 seconds, then it stops being reduced by haste

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    @Nemesquish

so i stalked your logs of this week's normal NH testing, and the Botanist log piqued my attention:

I noticed when Solarist spawns you just went straight out on FSc, even without KM procs, did you guys just yolo the dispels and just let the adds go straight into the melee pile or is FSc actually a gain on two targets?
    Honestly, I'm still just flipping through so many different talents to see what works for ME the most, But at entry level crit levels, I do not think it will be worth using it without KM, there was a few of those where I'm positioning myself, trying to clip an add with it. But no, We did the dispells and adds correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    On single target, at 100 without Freezing Fog talented, even with Rime procced, it almost feels like it's not worth it to hit Howling Blast. Looking at Nemesquish's most recent logs briefly(this one is AoE I think with Freezing Fog), with more of the artifact unlocked, it does not look too much better at 110. FS/ Oblit still hit harder. The only reason I can see to use it is to keep FF up and fill the odd dead GCD. Is Rime a pretty low priority, or am I off base?
    I was ignoring Rime if I had a KM up, Or atleast that would have been the plan, I had 0 experience on any of these fights, so i was putting a little more into watching everything going on compared to rotation, but with FF getting close to dropping, will be the only time I would use a non Rime'd HB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    I was ignoring Rime if I had a KM up, Or atleast that would have been the plan, I had 0 experience on any of these fights, so i was putting a little more into watching everything going on compared to rotation, but with FF getting close to dropping, will be the only time I would use a non Rime'd HB.
    How about a Rime'd HB? Where in the priority list is that for you at 110 with a maxed Artifact? I noticed on Botanist that the average cast damage of HB compared to, say, FS or GA, was quite low. I may be missing something. I assume Rime'd HB is quite high if there are 3+ targets, but for 2 or 1...

How about a Rime'd HB? Where in the priority list is that for you at 110 with a maxed Artifact? I noticed on Botanist that the average cast damage of HB compared to, say, FS or GA, was quite low. I may be missing something. I assume Rime'd HB is quite high if there are 3+ targets, but for 2 or 1...
    It should probably be worth using if there isnt a KM up, but I was only using it to keep FF up when lust was popped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    It should probably be worth using if there isnt a KM up, but I was only using it to keep FF up when lust was popped.
    With 4pc, we'll definitely be prioritizing using it I feel. While yes we're not really hurting for resources too bad right now, it will help in those small areas we end up hurting for runes or RP.

/lol

if you only knew how hard Howling blast hits. People on beta prey for HB procs not only because of the damage but its CHEAPER to cast. It does more damage then OB and cost ZERO runes. Frost has a serious problem starving for resources so rime procs are a savior. When rime proc was bugged on beta, the rotation was smooth. After they fixed it, its just annoying.
    Last edited by Scarzi; 2016-07-25 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarzi View Post
    /lol

if you only knew how hard Howling blast hits. People on beta prey for HB procs not only because of the damage but its CHEAPER to cast. It does more damage then OB and cost ZERO runes. Frost has a serious problem starving for resources so rime procs are a savior. When rime proc was bugged on beta, the rotation was smooth. After they fixed it, its just annoying.
    Frost is far from starved from resources in the beta, even after the Rime proc chance was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Frost is far from starved from resources in the beta, even after the Rime proc chance was fixed.
    yes there very much is. You always hit a point in your rotation where you have absolutely nothing and stuck just auto attacking for a good 6-8 seconds. Horn of Winter somewhat remedies it, but its just solving something that is not functioning correctly and it should be a DPS gain not a bandaid.

yes there very much is. You always hit a point in your rotation where you have absolutely nothing and stuck just auto attacking for a good 6-8 seconds. Horn of Winter somewhat remedies it, but its just solving something that is not functioning correctly and it should be a DPS gain not a bandaid.
    If you're hitting such downtime you're one of two things then, either vastly undergeared, or misplaying hard.

Which talents are you using?

you must be spamming Obliterate?