Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Zero View Post
    Ye gods, I am glad to be in Japan right now. The whole world seems to have gone insane in 2016.
    I agree, I want to escape, not to japan though but to where the western world isnt insane.

So the only death is the perpetrator? Hope it stays that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We don't know yet.
    We didn't know yesterday, but we know now.

There are already plenty of images rolling on the Reddits, like:

or:
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-07-25 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    So the only death is the perpetrator? Hope it stays that way.
    Is it really? That would flip this news around.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I agree, I want to escape, not to japan though but to where the western world isnt insane.
    Everywhere is insane to some extent. Japan just feels...less so, especially in the rural areas/suburbs. It's incredible living in a fairly large town where nearly nobody locks their doors and 'street crime' is a few bikes being pinched by high schoolers every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Is it really? That would flip this news around.
    That's what i read, so i was asking if someone knew any better.

That's the second act of terror this year and luckily still noone has died but the perpetrators.

That's the second act of terror this year and luckily still noone has died but the perpetrators.
    Second? Where do you live? Under a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Just making a educated guess.

Who do you think did it? Those murderous Amish?
    He was probably buddhists extermist.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Second? Where do you live? Under a rock?

He was probably buddhists extermist.
    If it turns out to be a terror attack it is the second in germany, yes, after that axe guy in the train that got shot by police.

If it turns out to be a terror attack it is the second in germany, yes, after that axe guy in the train that got shot by police.
    Okay. You didn't add that before.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...mic-State-ISIS

Also, check this out:
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...e-attacks.aspx

If you think that every terrorist attack is on the NEWS on the MMO-Champ forum, then you're wrong.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-07-25 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Okay. You didn't add that.
    Yeah i was referring to germany, sorry if i was unclear.

And i don't know how often you have to repeat, neither the munich shooting (german born racist) nor the machete attack have been terror attacks. Had forgot about Grafing though, i give you that. So 3 attacks, 1 fatality that was not the perpetrators.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-07-25 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    No.

Two US soldiers killed, two injured at FFM airport.
    http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/artic...Flughafen.html

Attack on wedding in Sikh temple. Three guests injured.
    http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...a-1088579.html

Knife attack on police by 15 year old salafist girl. Officer narrowly survives.
    http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Hatte-Att...e17132311.html

This was all so predictable. 4 attacks in 4 days, 6 in the past week, every single perpetrator was born or has immediate ancestry in the middle east. I predicted this before the great migrant invasion of 2015, the islamic suburban no go zone communities were already there. Something must be done. This is a culture war far different than anything the US experiences with its seemingly tense race relations. The secular European and islamic communities are not only different by race, but also culture, religion, and their idea of what the country will look like in the future. This is not going to end well. Civil war or mass deportations within 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    This was all so predictable. 4 attacks in 4 days, 6 in the past week, every single perpetrator was born or has immediate ancestry in the middle east. I predicted this before the great migrant invasion of 2015, the islamic suburban no go zone communities were already there. Something must be done. This is a culture war far different than anything the US experiences with its seemingly tense race relations. The secular European and islamic communities are not only different by race, but also culture, religion, and their idea of what the country will look like in the future. This is not going to end well. Civil war or mass deportations within 5 years.
    Give it... I would say two maybe three more years before the fun starts.

Deleted
    Feel sorry for the German people, their idiotic Chancellor Merkel has ruined the country.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Give it... I would say two maybe three more years before the fun starts.
    Multi culturalism means never being legally allowed to fight back. It will be white flight inside of germany, they wont fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Multi culturalism means never being legally allowed to fight back. It will be white flight inside of germany, they wont fight back.
    While not being able to "fight back" at least Europe is allowed to kill/capture the terrorist attackers without being blamed for "murdering innocent civilians" like here in Israel so I guess there is a small bright side. I wonder when BDS like movements will rise in Europe pushing for wiping the native Germans completely in favor of Muslim immigrants, also wonder if it will catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    While not being able to "fight back" at least Europe is allowed to kill/capture the terrorist attackers without being blamed for "murdering innocent civilians" like here in Israel so I guess there is a small bright side. I wonder when BDS like movements will rise in Europe pushing for wiping the native Germans completely in favor of Muslim immigrants, also wonder if it will catch up.
    We need law and order, there is no happiness or peace without law and order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    LOL, when the Europeans start bombing cities "to fight terror" they will be held accountable too. Really funny to see how you try and white wash Israel's atrocities every chance you get.

LOL, when the Europeans start bombing cities "to fight terror" they will be held accountable too. Really funny to see how you try and white wash Israel's atrocities every chance you get.

Hello fanatic guy from my sig. Europe been bombing ME cities WAY more than Israel and did that as far away war and not in retaliation for bombing their cities. (if that would happen then Europe would bomb them MUCH harder).
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    One thing I find curious is after every one of these events, the typical crowd will be like "DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS."

Then it turns out the assumptions were correct...again, and again, and again.

Then after like 5 more times, they still say "DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS."

Does the process of learning ever occur somewhere in there?
    But, but, but... then they won't be edgeLords