Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ah, so now I'm not a man anymore. Because I'm not... screaming like a little girl everytime a crime happens somewhere? I mean, the last one... that dude basically blew himself up and nobody else died. And racists are already in a hysterical fit over it. But I'm a woman, because...
    Real man deal with problems. When one day someone runs amok with a machette and the other day someone blows a bomb, there is a problem.

Is this how Germans really think these days? Like, a bomb exploded and 12 injured, both no one died so we good?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Of course you do, I expected no less.
    And thus the pretense of a discussion ends and you feel you are right, because believing to be right means being right. It doesn't even matter what I say. I don't even know why you're here, you're clearly not interested in discussion. And this is why such coexistance cannot ever possibly work.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    In muslim countries, maybe so, but not in western societies, I think. At least in Pakistan, you could earlier get away with honor killings if the family of the victim forgave you, and if that is so in many muslim countries, I think that killing off the black sheep in the family might be organized with the killers escaping punishment. That will not be the case in a western country, and also, I think the pressure to "uphold the honor" is less here than when you live in a rural area of a muslim country.
    you are super Ignorant if you think those things dont happen in western country's, they do and Its a fact.
    Its part of the muslim tradition, they live In the 21 century and live by rules of the ancient times.

Religions are like supporting a Baseball or NFL team..

Yeah Im a life long NY Yankees supporter or Denver Broncos for life.

Boo Red Sox suck.... Boo Patriots suck

What I am trying to say is that having a faith with a religion is like supporting a sports team.
    Just as people become zealots over their religion, people also become zealots over their sports team.

Some Sports team fans even exhibit a form of extremism as seen in some religious faiths.

What does this have to do with Islam & Western Society
    Maybe one trick is to have more Muslim leaders or Successful Western Muslims explain to their flock the benefits of living in a Western Society.

Like captains and sport stars , they may have a calming influence on their team of fanatics out there.

Deleted
    You live in poverty because of your Serbian brethren. That's why. And you have all the opportunities you can have. Out of all the ex-Yugoslavian states, Crotia is the most awesome one. Start making it better and stop pitying yourself.
    Im not pitying myself, I do fine, thank you. I bust my ass off and feel proud of it. Hence, I despise people that get better opportunities yet they go against it. Goddamn parasites

The only anger issue I have is, and not afraid to admit it- I am of german blood and if it was not for my parents I could have lived in Berlin. Croats are good peeps so no biggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Real man deal with problems. When one day someone runs amok with a machette and the other day someone blows a bomb, there is a problem.

Is this how Germans really think these days? Like, a bomb exploded and 12 injured, both no one died so we good?
    Put it in perspective... people die in crimes daily. Is that cool? Nope, not at all. Does it mean the end of the world? Not really, but the Twitter generation ejaculates everytime they read drama, so this week has been filled with a lot of loud orgasm noises for the kids that have never actually seen crimes like this happen before. This fucked up spoiled generation of pussies was shat into a world their parents ensured was as safe as possibly could be, free from IRA or RAF or other domestic terrorism. A world where plane hijackings were as good as a thing of the past for good.

Now suddenly someone blows himself up and they shit their pants and think since every jackass on Twitter gets followers that means their opinion somehow matters. And they start making the same mistakes that were made in the 20s of the 20th century. Little do their uneducated tiny brains realise that, because spoiled as they are, they learned jack shit about history, so the older generations that actually learned something at school are getting quite the headache reading this idiocy.

But, the same way we're "cucking" to moderate Muslims, we also don't want to bitchslap some sense into generation X, because for some fucked up reason we think their opinion has a right to be heard. So here we are... what do Germans think?

Well, I think about my job mostly. Because in the real world, that's what matters. I'm waiting for my city to be hit, because it's a prime target. No, I'm not going out to get a gun, because that would actually be something you could do instead of just hiding behind anonymity and spreading hate on the internet. I'm also not going to go on a killing spree against Muslims, because that would make me just as bad as those terrorists. So while all the pussies sit on forums behind their cute anime avatars pretending to know something about the world, I get on with life and try to calm people down, lest this becomes worse than it is.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Not without some major compromises on one or both sides. There are certain tenets of Islam that are antithetical to Western values. Pretty much every aspect of Sharia law is contrary to Western values to the point where even the economic aspects of it since it's considered immoral to make money off of money. And yes, it's actually stated in the Quran that collecting interest is immoral. Beyond that, some forms of Sharia law value the testimony of women at half the rate for which it values men (women's testimony is only accepted if 2 of them testify), most forms of Sharia law make it so that a wife can only get a divorce with the consent of the husband, but not the other way around, and women's freedoms are greatly restricted in many forms of Sharia law. Besides that, we've seen in Europe many cases of self-segregated Muslim communities instituting Sharia law rather than following local law along with cases of similar closed off Muslim communities harboring terrorists and attacking police when they come to arrest those terrorists.

Now, I don't think that the West should be the side to compromise seeing as our philosophies have led to the most free, rich, scientifically advanced, and prosperous society this world has ever known; whereas, their's have led to the most oppressive and war-torn societies that the world has ever known. The point being, is if they want to come to the West, then they can learn the definition of insanity and not try to have a go at repeating the same mistakes they made in their homeland here in the West or just stay where they are rather than making the West a repeat of the Middle East.

Im not pitying myself, I do fine, thank you. I bust my ass off and feel proud of it. Hence, I despise people that get better opportunities yet they go against it. Goddamn parasites

The only anger issue I have is, and not afraid to admit it- I am of german blood and if it was not for my parents I could have lived in Berlin. Croats are good peeps so no biggy.
    Why you talking about poverty then? Crotia is fucking cheap, it's not like you can't afford shit. Start talking poverty when you can't afford a home or food... anything else is just you wanting more luxury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    You call reading the newspaper research?
    So u think the papers invent stories of murders in the UK?

How fukking stupid are you?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-25 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Religions are like supporting a Baseball or NFL team..

Yeah Im a life long NY Yankees supporter or Denver Broncos for life.

Boo Red Sox suck.... Boo Patriots suck

What I am trying to say is that having a faith with a religion is like supporting a sports team.
    Just as people become zealots over their religion, people also become zealots over their sports team.

Some Sports team fans even exhibit a form of extremism as seen in some religious faiths.

What does this have to do with Islam & Western Society
    Maybe one trick is to have more Muslim leaders or Successful Western Muslims explain to their flock the benefits of living in a Western Society.

Like captains and sport stars , they may have a calming influence on their team of fanatics out there.
    So your answer is to concede power and submit in hopes that they will change?.

Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    you are super Ignorant if you think those things dont happen in western country's, they do and Its a fact.
    Its part of the muslim tradition, they live In the 21 century and live by rules of the ancient times.
    I never said they don't happen, I know they happen.
    The question I was answering was if I think we would see a big rise in them if muslims go moderate or atheist, and I don't think we'll see an explosion of those type of murders here. I also think it's not just a muslim thing to kill to restore "honor", but a traditional thing from places that basically are medieval in terms of education and human rights.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    It's not like you can't go there, lol. If there's one country we emigrate to the most, it's Germany, as you know.

I have a dream. That one day all the Bleeding heart leftists and globalists will all move or be moved to Australia, with no way to leave, where they can welcome all the people from different cultures that they want and live with the consequences.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Zero View Post
    Can Islam And Western Society Ever Peacefully Co-exist?...
    Note: I'm talking about fundamentalist Islam here. I am aware that there are a lot of people who practice all sorts of religion peacefully...
    No. 1400 years of history has proven that it is not possible. Islam is in conflict with all other religions and cultures, it does not tolerate anything outside its dogmas. Muslim immigrants in their vast majority do not try to adopt the western way of life, they gather in ghettos and develop rejective subcultures. They are are attracted by the better living standards, NOT our culture or society, they would change it if they could.
    And by peaceful coexistence I do not include tolerance and subdued brewing disapproval and hatred. To tolerate someone is not the same as acceptance, many people do not truly know the meaning of the word.

The "Muslims" that DO accept and live as one in the western society have largely abandoned their religion, do not practice it, do not study it, do not pray five times per day and do not heed the call of the Imams. Essentially proving that to achieve integration they need to abandon the conflicting factor - Islam.
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2016-07-25 at 10:34 AM.

Well, the correct move is clearly to kill every last one of them dogs. Right?

My Answer is that Muslim leaders and Successful Muslims who live in the West , need to stand up
    and say this terrorism is Stupid..

There are lots of Successful Muslims living in New York , London & Paris..
    They need to stand up and say something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I'd rather ask the question whether Islam is able to co-exist with any other religion/culture on Earth. Because it doesn't just clash in the west. It clashed everywhere on Earth where Islam is present.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    So u think the papers invent stories of murders in the UK?

How fukking stupid are you?
    I think the media does everything it can to stir up emotions in people, so they can sell more papers/ads. It's especially effective on people with little education, like you.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    And thus the pretense of a discussion ends and you feel you are right, because believing to be right means being right. It doesn't even matter what I say. I don't even know why you're here, you're clearly not interested in discussion. And this is why such coexistance cannot ever possibly work.
    Don't bother. People in the 21st century with a prehistoric mentality aren't really worth talking to.

- - - Updated - - -

Why you talking about poverty then? Crotia is fucking cheap, it's not like you can't afford shit. Start talking poverty when you can't afford a home or food... anything else is just you wanting more luxury.
    Exactly. This is the problem with people here in Croatia. They think we're in poverty because our salaries are 3-4 times lower than those in Germany, yet they don't realize that pretty much everything besides computer hardware costs 3-4 times less. Heck, there are even statistics that say that something like 80% of Croatians live on land they own, while in Germany it's 20%. I.e., it's a fucked up, self-pitying mentality here, not fucked up opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    It's not like you can't go there, lol. If there's one country we emigrate to the most, it's Germany, as you know.
    I would say "And we like having you here, especially your food!" but as we all know, I bow down to foreign forces taking over Germany, so take it as you will, it's probably not worth much.

What I should say is "Stay home you slavic scum! You are dirtying our pure culture with your southern culture! You are unclean!"

I do apologize, but that's apparently the appropriate thing to say in these circumstances.