Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My top picks are Jaina, Sylvanas, and Genn. I don't care what fanboys and fangirls say. They were my favorite characters, but they've changed a lot.

In the not-too distant future, Gallywix, hopefully replaced.

7+ Year Old Account
    The most oblivious choice is Sylvanas. She losing Valkyries and as we know Genn fucked up her in Stormheim. Shes afraid of death and i can see she making deal with BL for saving her life.

PS Khadgar will not betray us - more likely he gonna die at some point during Legion (prob when we fight Gul'dan).

Jaina and Sylvannas IMO and hopefully. I wouldn't mind seeing both of them go as, especially sylvannas. Jaina is pretty much a given at this point.

I don't believe Greymane will go bad, at least not anytime soon. Gallywix wouldn't turn on the horde unless Thrall does and that's nil happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Khadgar wont betray either side in particular (which I doubt he would) because he's basically neutral instead of Alliance. If anything he will die at some point fighting a major villain like guldan in mythic

It is quite likely one of the council of the six is involved with the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is quite likely one of the council of the six is involved with the legion.
    3 of them are followers in the mage class hall.

Deleted
    Khadgar was a little bit "WE NEED MORE POWER" in wod.I don't think thats going in right direction.
    Now that Magni is back there will be some shit between the dwaves mostly Moira?
    Jaina,she is definatly onto something.Like 100% she lost her mind her game is over,her story is coming to an end.

So mostly alliance side and Khadgar.Gallywix is legit I don't think hes ever getting a story
    Thrall.Jesus no just no.If anything he would become a titan if it ever comes to that (It's a joke but knowing Metzen it could happen )
    Lor'themar I don't see any reason.Baine could never do such thing and Sylvanas can do some shit but I doubt it.Now that she redeemed herself I don't think its gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    3 of them are followers in the mage class hall.
    That leaves still three more suspects, dalaran is directly at the legions doorsteps, this is basically begging for dreadlord action^^

Alliance:
    Jaina
    Greymane

Horde:
    Sylvannas
    Lor'themar (almost already done it)
    Gallywix

why sylvanas? she wont join even the scourge, why should want join the burning legion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Hopefully Anduin, and he'll have been a disciple of Benedictus and Bishop Farthing, and after Farthing, or the "Twilight Deacon"'s death in Tirisfal, Anduin reveals himself as the leader of the Twilight's Hammer Cult, having been driven insane when Varian was temporarily killed at Tiffin's grave, and dies once and for all.
    http://content.madefire.com/s-d5a7dc...93/index.html#
    you still dont like him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I think it'll be Anduin. I'm sure he doesn't like the fact that Alliance allowed demon hunters to join their ranks. Demon Hunters are obviously against the teachings of the Light. I'm sure he will gain many supporters since Light is the biggest religion among the people of the Alliance. Demon Hunters are no better than the demons we're fighting. They're even worse since they use fel magic.
    anduin is the guy who approves them + they save his and many other lifes in the sw keep because they revealed the hidden demons before they could ambush them....

also, "they are even worse since they use fel magic"
    what? every single demon is using fel magic, what kind of logic does your brain use?
    + demonhunters are the ultimate demon killers, they hate the demons.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-07-25 at 01:37 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas is permanent Warchief until the end of time.
    Ohhh if only....i can dream
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    why sylvanas? she wont join even the scourge, why should want join the burning legion?
    You can betray your faction without joining the Legion.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Anyone whos saying Sylvania would betray the horde hasn't been paying any attention. She has all the security she needs + the respect of the Horde. Unless the writers take her character way far out there, she isn't betraying her faction.

I could maybe see Gally betraying the Horde, he is all about money anyways. As for the Alliance, I can see Jaina throwing a fit, but not betraying her faction. Maybe Rogers, she seems a bit unstable.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-07-25 at 02:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Jaina left Dalaran and been contacted by N'Zoth. He offered her a place in his new Black Empire fi she steals the 5 pillars of Creation and bring it to his prison to free him.

Once we defeat Gul'dan we take the Eye of Aman'thul back to Dalaran in the Guardian Chamber.
    Then starts a new questline.
    Step 1 : Kadghar will gather the player, Anduin, Sylvanas, Magni and the Council to decide how and when to use the Pillars.
    Jaina will interrupt the reunion with Genn Greymane at her side and she'll try to set the factions leaders against each other. Genn will attack Sylvanas but Nathanos will protect her and die. A big fight will start and Anduin will stop it, beating Genn's butt and defending Sylvanas. He will claim that she's not responsible for his father's death, and will reproach Genn to be focus on his personal revenge upon the Gilneas events.

Step 2 : Meanwhile, Jaina will get the Pillars of Creation and make a diversion by weakening Dalaran's defenses. The Legion will assault the city and you'll have to defend it while Kadghar and the council are activating the defenses back.

Step 3 : Kadghar and you enter the Guardian Chamber and found the Pillars missing. You'll have to track where Jaina is gone and try to stop her.

Step 4 : You find Jaina while she's meeting Nagas next to a Titan Vault's entrance and you fight them. She flees through the Vault's gate when the Legion finds your location and attacks you.

Step 5 : You retreat to Dalaran because there's too many Demons. Kadghar and the faction leaders get together again and Magni receives a message from Azeroth telling him that something frightening is imprisonned there and we'll have to stop Jaina.

Opening quest for next raid : Prison of the Sleeper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    My bets on Jaina, Moira, or khadgar
    Well... Moira was a big "could become villain" type of character, but the last couple of times she got development it was taking her farther and farther away from that idea

She's desperately afraid of death. The Legion just needs to promise her power and eternal life. She's an easy mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think Sylvanas will betray the Horde with the Legion... but its not like they are the only faction involved in this conflict (We got the Old Gods around and the Shadow Priest Artifact weapons imply that the Old Gods are going to play a huge part sooner or later)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Disreali View Post
    She's desperately afraid of death. The Legion just needs to promise her power and eternal life. She's an easy mark.
    That's true, but having in mind how she is, i don't think she will fall for the Legion temptation, mainly because who the Legion is, the Old gods in the other hand, that's another whole 500

7+ Year Old Account
    hope Sylvannas, then she die/we kill her at long last

7+ Year Old Account
    Step 1 : Kadghar will gather the player, Anduin, Sylvanas, Magni and the Council to decide how and when to use the Pillars.
    Jaina will interrupt the reunion with Genn Greymane at her side and she'll try to set the factions leaders against each other. Genn will attack Sylvanas but Nathanos will protect her and die. A big fight will start and Anduin will stop it, beating Genn's butt and defending Sylvanas. He will claim that she's not responsible for his father's death, and will reproach Genn to be focus on his personal revenge upon the Gilneas events.

Step 2 : Meanwhile, Jaina will get the Pillars of Creation and make a diversion by weakening Dalaran's defenses. The Legion will assault the city and you'll have to defend it while Kadghar and the council are activating the defenses back.

Step 3 : Kadghar and you enter the Guardian Chamber and found the Pillars missing. You'll have to track where Jaina is gone and try to stop her.

Step 4 : You find Jaina while she's meeting Nagas next to a Titan Vault's entrance and you fight them. She flees through the Vault's gate when the Legion finds your location and attacks you.

Step 5 : You retreat to Dalaran because there's too many Demons. Kadghar and the faction leaders get together again and Magni receives a message from Azeroth telling him that something frightening is imprisonned there and we'll have to stop Jaina.

Opening quest for next raid : Prison of the Sleeper.
    Cool headcanon... one thing - Sylvanas wanted trade one of the pillars to Helya for unlimited Valkyries source but Genn managed to fuck things up.

Sylvananas hates the Scourge, however she seriously fears her fate after death

With the Legion being the super world ending threat, Sylvanas might possibly choose her own survival over Azeroth.

As sidenote, Kael'thas also hated the Scourge, yet he teamed up with Kil'jaeden later on.