Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That you don't read what you post - that you draw imprecise conclusions from facts or ignore them altogether. Basic Trumper traits - I'm not surprised, just disappointed.
    Oh, oh is that so?

Where is this now?

Point out the part that I "didn't read", then reference the post you quoted where you think an "imprecise conclusion" was drawn.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Oh, oh is that so?

Where is this now?

Point out the part that I "didn't read", then reference the post you quoted where you think an "imprecise conclusion" was drawn.
    Read the article yourself - not sure why I have to do your work for you. The article you posted gives no sources or information and the only quote is taken out of context. Not sure how you can miss all of that - but if you're a Trumper I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Are we seriously going to pretend the Republican Party wasn't actively trying to stop Trump's nomination? Is that really the road we want to go down?
    Crooked party gets the crooked candidate they wanted all along. Can't get any more crooked than that.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Read the article yourself - not sure why I have to do your work for you. The article you posted gives no sources or information and the only quote is taken out of context. Not sure how you can miss all of that - but if you're a Trumper I'm not surprised.
    Bahahah

Ok ok so in other words you cant support your own half assed pot shot.

/slowclap
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Bahahah

Ok ok so in other words you cant support your own half assed pot shot.

/slowclap
    This is hilarious. It even looks like her replacement might have some questions to answer;

Fwd: Washington Post inquiry

From:donnabrazile@me.com To: TaylorP@dnc.org, ldaughtry@demconvention.com, DaceyA@dnc.org, MirandaL@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-13 18:03 Subject: Fwd: Washington Post inquiry

I have no intentions of touching this. Why? Because I will cuss out the Sanders camp!

Sent from Donna's I Pad. Follow me on twitter @donnabrazile

Begin forwarded message:

Date: May 13, 2016 at 11:51:50 AM PDT
    To: "donnabrazile@me.com" <donnabrazile@me.com
    Subject: Washington Post inquiry

Hi Donna,
    Do you have a minute to chat today?
    Wanted to ask you about this fight between the Sanders camp and DNC over adequate representation on the platform committee and others ahead of the convention. I can be reached on my cell at 857-928-7338.
    Abby

Abby D. Phillip
    National Political Reporter
    Washington Post
    (Cell) 857-928-7338
    Twitter: @abbydphillip
    But the good news is we have Abby Philip's phone number. Give her a call Cubby, she's hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    This is hilarious. It even looks like her replacement might have some questions to answer;
    Jeez, well lucky for them she is a W.o.C. which makes her pretty much untouchable.
    MAGA

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    HEY HEY!!!! GUYS!!!! shtap! if you criticize Hillary America's enemies will win! Right now evil Putin is conspiring to get Trump elected, so you can't be seditious and criticize the President...... Also you have to vote for her! Because DEA HATE TRUMP?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The ENTIRE DNC is GUILTY of racketeering, accepting donations for a candidate they arranged to lose from the start.
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
    What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
    There is only one thing that requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.
    -GK Chesterton

That's not what racketeering is.
    you're absolutely RIGHT! FRAUD. It's all good everyone they only committed FRAUD.
    What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
    There is only one thing that requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.
    -GK Chesterton

It's not fraud either.
    Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

DNC gets $$$ by running candidate that was never a legit option. People gave their $$$ for Bernie, not for Hillary but she benefits by proxy due to DNC misrepresentation. loool that's FRAUD. Who knows maybe where you're from that kind of shit isn't called FRAUD.
    -GK Chesterton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

DNC gets $$$ by running candidate that was never a legit option. People gave their $$$ for Bernie, not for Hillary but she benefits by proxy due to DNC misrepresentation. loool that's FRAUD. Who knows maybe where you're from that kind of shit isn't called FRAUD.
    Exactly what do you think the DNC is? It's not a democratic institution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Even Clinton's supports gotta see this as a really stupid move. It's like she is bound and determined to alienate herself from anyone that supported Bernie Sanders.
    Considering how the Bernie Bros have carried on, I'm hardly surprised.

She is so comically ugly I feel sorry for her almost. She must be very cunning because her face was made for radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I haven't actually seen any real corruption in these emails, though I have been on the road for 3 days. I see some stuff that an HR department somewhere might purse their lips over, and I see a political party being a political party.
    'MOney laundering to avoid the limits put on campaign caps, refering to the Latino outreach as the Taco Bowl engagement , violation of the DNC's own rules. LOts more
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    From the DNC Charter and Bylaws.
    Do you believe that their charter is an honest statement of how the organization has operated and is intended to operate?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Do you believe that their charter is an honest statement of how the organization has operated and is intended to operate?
    You're fucking playing games.

If there's no honesty then there's no reason for political organizations such as this one to exist.

But then if I recall, aren't you one of those that hopes Clinton reverses herself on the DNC platform and goes all the way against progressives?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You're fucking playing games.

If there's no honesty then there's no reason for political organizations such as this one to exist.
    I honestly don't know what you're arguing here. Do you really tend to believe that political organization are honest and/or trustworthy? I operate on the assumption that all political are fundamentally dishonest and have ulterior motives. I'm rarely disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    But then if I recall, aren't you one of those that hopes Clinton reverses herself on the DNC platform and goes all the way against progressives?
    I don't think I've ever expressed this position or anything similar to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Think I'll just stay home on election day for once.. I can find better things to do with my time than waste it on two candidates I don't support in any fashion.
    I wonder if people will really stay at home.
    Or will many democrats be so afraid of Trump that they vote Hillary, even though they dont support her?

There is just no winning for the average people in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Think I'll just stay home on election day for once.. I can find better things to do with my time than waste it on two candidates I don't support in any fashion.
    Show up and express your irritation via a protest vote! Unless it's not sufficiently entertaining to do so, then sure, don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I wonder if people will really stay at home.
    Or will many democrats be so afraid of Trump that they vote Hillary, even though they dont support her?

There is just no winning for the average people in this election.
    I am going to show up and vote for anybody but those two. In the scheme of things, it really doesn't matter who. I'm really only showing up to vote for the local election/ballot measures.

I am horrified that both sides are willing to go forward with their selected candidates. This election is like riding a train and knowing the bridge is out ahead, and you are powerless to stop it or get off.

Hmf...the entire system needs to burn down.

I wonder if Trump would be the catalyst.