Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    He was about to be deported back to Hungary, and i suppose he really did not want to go back there.
    hungary isnt that bad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandis View Post
    They will be freedom fighters in your country as well. And yes, you are also stealing their lands. Maybe you don't think so, maybe the UN doesn't think so, but THEY think so, and that's what matters. The entire world must belong to Islam. So get ready to soon get some Palestinians of your own. I'm sure they'll come up with a different fancy name however. Maybe the swedish ones will call themselves "the Vikings", and the german ones "the Saxons" or something similar. And then they will demand land. And when you refuse, you'll get the real terror, not the peanuts you've been seeing lately, but what Israel had to live with for 70 years. The entire olympic team kidnapped and murdered. Airplanes being hijacked left and right. Explosions in buses, restaurants, clubs becoming a norm. And that while being seen as the bad guys by most of the world. I'm sure you'll agree to a "two state solution" pretty fast then.
    Yea right, they think that everyone is stealing their lands. No im pretty sure it is just one nation that is doing this to them, the others might turn a blind eye, but they are not doing it them selves.
    This whole post just reeks of propaganda being regurgitated, let me make this very clear, when you steal peoples lands they will be pissed off at you, and they will try and do anything they can to battle you.
    I'm all for a two state solution, but that is not going to happen. The conquered territories are stretched out so much that there isn't much of anything left to call a state. Israel will first need to give back the land they stole and then you can talk about a two state solution, as there will be two states left. Right now there is just occupied land and some desperate people in between.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    hungary isnt that bad!
    Yea i messed up and corrected it :P I always confuse those two for a reason. It was Bulgaria :P

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Ok, I am the brainwashed and you are not (while claiming a suicide bomber is not a terrorist = if he is palestinian AND attack Israel) are we done now? are you happy? Which part of "off topic" and "no serious discussion can be made with you" you didn't understand? I guess you have some issues i rather not go into. Don't expect me to reply you anymore.
    Well that depends now doesn't it. I mean America does a lot of Terrorist like things but we aren't terrorist because it's well.. a "war".

When the Japanese continued to use suicidal attacks throughout ww2 were they all terrorist attacks or... were their attacks an old holdover from "gyokusai" tactics and therefore not "terroristic".

America straight up fire bombed entire cities plus we did drop those nukes, were those terrorist attacks or an action done during all out war, so not terrorisitc?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well that depends now doesn't it. I mean America does a lot of Terrorist like things but we aren't terrorist because it's well.. a "war".

When the Japanese continued to use suicidal attacks throughout ww2 were they all terrorist attacks or... were their attacks an old holdover from "gyokusai" tactics and therefore not "terroristic".

America straight up fire bombed entire cities plus we did drop those nukes, were those terrorist attacks or an action done during all out war, so not terrorisitc?
    During the war nobody called them terrorist attacks.

What's different is terrorists have zero chance of victory on the battlefield where Japan and Germany had a chance. The only thing the terrorists have going for them is terror, scaring the civilian population of the enemy in the hopes the enemy government will make changes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    During the war nobody called them terrorist attacks.

What's different is terrorists have zero chance of victory on the battlefield where Japan and Germany had a chance. The only thing the terrorists have going for them is terror, scaring the civilian population of the enemy in the hopes the enemy government will make changes.
    That's essentially what we did we nukes... "look we can indiscriminating kill tens of thousands of civilians in a split second. You better surrender."

Deleted
    In case that hasn't been clarified.
    The one dead is the suicide bomber and there are 8 wounded people.

That's essentially what we did we nukes... "look we can indiscriminating kill tens of thousands of civilians in a split second. You better surrender."
    While that is true and dropping the nukes was a crime against humanity there is still a difference.

One beeing that the US didn't want Japan to become the US.
    That's actually the main difference. Japan did only have to stop attacking the US while the IS want us to let them rule us.
    You may argue that the US does rule Japan and also Germany but if so they do it with much more carrot and way less stick.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-07-25 at 12:39 PM.

And there was an Iraq citizen arrested in Lodz Poland. He is suspected for planning attacks in Poland. They found in his home some explosives and notes about where to attack. Police suspects he was not planning it alone.

Considering that soon Pope party starts (World Youth days) in Kraków Poland, i am little afraid some shit can blow up here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Germany and the rest of Europe can put a halt to all of this.

It's tough because there are so many cells and so many lone wolfs that you can't track them all.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

7+ Year Old Account
    In the press conference they said that after a first inspection of his computer they found salafistic and other islamistic videos in arab so they need time to evaluate if it is islamistic or not (as if there is a question for that).

I would simplify it further : terror = attacking civilians. Yes, the US did a terror act by dropping the A-bomb (no matter the reasons). UK did a terror act with bombing German cities. The US are not doing terror acts today though as they do not TARGET civilians. Civilians will die in a war - that much is given but today only the Muslim world TARGET civilians and thus are terrorists.

Israel on the other hand are not doing terror acts as they not only not targeting civilians, they call by phone the place going to be bombed, then send SMS to the people there, then "knock" with a non-explosive missile that does a big sound to let know this target will get attacked and THEN actually sending the missile. Its stupid and ineffective as all terrorists left ages ago, but that's Israel for you trying to live by higher moral and thinking they are gaining moral points somewhere. I wish we could act like a normal country and actually win wars. That is the only reason i support 2 state solution, so WHEN they attack (there is no IF for me as they want entire land) then we can fight them as a country and fuck them up for good.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I would simplify it further : terror = attacking civilians. Yes, the US did a terror act by dropping the A-bomb (no matter the reasons). UK did a terror act with bombing German cities. The US are not doing terror acts today though as they do not TARGET civilians. Civilians will die in a war - that much is given but today only the Muslim world TARGET civilians and thus are terrorists.

Israel on the other hand are not doing terror acts as they not only not targeting civilians, they call by phone the place going to be bombed, then send SMS to the people there, then "knock" with a non-explosive missile that does a big sound to let know this target will get attacked and THEN actually sending the missile. Its stupid and ineffective as all terrorists left ages ago, but that's Israel for you trying to live by higher moral and thinking they are gaining moral points somewhere. I wish we could act like a normal country and actually win wars. That is the only reason i support 2 state solution, so WHEN they attack (there is no IF for me as they want entire land) then we can fight them as a country and fuck them up for good.
    Israel told civilians to flee one area to another, and then bombed the area they told the civilians to flee to... one guy lost his 6 children his wife.. his whole family in the "safe zone" where Israel told civilians to go.

They restrict their food, they bombed water purification and energy places. They're acting just like terrorists.

*shrug* Its easy to avoid being a terrorist. You just label all humanoids in the area "combatants". And claim to be "at war" with these civilia_ er, soldiers.

Works for some countries at least ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Israel told civilians to flee one area to another, and then bombed the area they told the civilians to flee to... one guy lost his 6 children his wife.. his whole family in the "safe zone" where Israel told civilians to go.

They restrict their food, they bombed water purification and energy places. They're acting just like terrorists.
    If what you say was correct, I would agree. A "safe zone" is safe till rockets are fired from there. Then it becomes not only "NOT a safe zone" but a "target zone". Restrict food... bullshit. During the war 50 trucks full of supply entered Gaza. Just imagine during WW2 that UK send supplies to germany or that the US send supplies to ISIS or Iraq during a war.

There is doctrine that during a war - we hurt civilian infrastructures - that is correct (actually every army does this). Wait few years and see what will become of Lebanon in the next hizbalah-Israel war but civilians are never a target of attacks.

I am not however how this is connected to Germany attack. If you wish to further discuss this - send me pm. This is quite off topic.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

7+ Year Old Account
    It´s defenitly a islamistic attack. Bavarian interior minister Herrmann. They found a video on his phone where he stated that he want revenge against germans.
    He also refered to the leader of the IS in the video.
    So still someone here who´s willing to claim that this clearly has no connection to the is or is a islamistic terror act?

Crime of passion, guys, nothing to see here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    So still someone here who´s willing to claim that this clearly has no connection to the is or is a islamistic terror act?
    Certainly, the usual moron suspects; don't summon them.

Also highly intruiging, that the guy could build a bomb in the former hotel now used as a refugee shelter and nobody around him suspected anything, saw anything, said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Crime of passion, guys, nothing to see here.
    No one says that this is a crime of passion.

Deleted
    Interesting reading the first few pages

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Suspected cause: gas leak.
    Bubba just had one too many cans of refried beans last night.