Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Syrian refugees are now depressed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-come-die.html

So apparently 2 families of syrian refugees are now depressed on where they got put because it isn't Glasgow/London/Manchester??

Deleted
    Just shows how much of an economic migrants they really are.

Deleted
    Well they can always go back.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Then they can leave and go back home, those ungrateful fucks.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    I would love to live there.

Beggers can't be choosers.

Boot those ass holes back to their bombed home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Beggers can't be choosers.
    Sure they can, as long as they're begging the euros.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post

So apparently 2 families of syrian refugees are now depressed on where they got put because it isn't Glasgow/London/Manchester??
    I would be more than happy to send these ungrateful fucks back to Syria.

At least they are families though, not the single military aged male Syrian cowards that abandon their mothers, sisters, and wives to live on welfare in Europe.

Tell them to take a fucking hike then. Ungrateful assholes.

I know a lot of old people some of them are the most wise and informative people i have ever met. My granded it a total riot.

My advice would be to learn English, get involved in the community, and assimilate you lazy ungrateful pukes.

Not being able to pick were you can live seems like something anyone with some very basic empathy should be able to get behind?
    Not that the goverment should act on that - there is too many refugees, that everyone can just go where they want to. But just understanding that they are upset about living somewhere, they dont want to live, should really be an easy excercise. Its not like feelings are binary. You can be grateful (the article says they are), that you were rescued AND be upset about your situation at the same time
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Would a ticket to some Syrian city cheer them up?

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Not being able to pick were you can live seems like something anyone with some very basic empathy should be able to get behind?
    Not that the goverment should act on that - there is too many refugees, that everyone can just go where they want to. But just understanding that they are upset about living somewhere, they dont want to live, should really be an easy excercise.
    They can do that all they like if they get citizenship. Before that maybe they should be happy they are out of warzones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's alright, they can bomb the old people and invade it with their own kind, we would be racist if we wouldnt let them.

"where people go to die" send them straight back to the place where they come from because it appears thats a place you go to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make the men fight for their home.

Quit being pussies.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Show them the door, if they dont like it, then tell them to shut the hell up.

Deleted
    Ah the dailymail famed of creating racial tension and fake stories just to sell papers. Good to see the kind people of MMO-champ go to reliable sources. Also consider that these people had jobs possibly even degrees before being forced to flee their homes, I don't know if you have ever been to one of these islands but for people who were looking forward to working and making a new life for themselves, this simply cannot be done on a remote island. These are proud people who want to work (they were businessmen before the war) and being forced to do nothing must be a mental torture. They are clearly grateful that they are no longer being bombed but there is still a sadness that all they worked for during their life in Syria is gone and cannot be reestablished on such a small island.

Deleted

They are NOT refugees - they stopped being so on the first border. Now they are just immigrants.

If they are upset at where they got sent for free deport them back to syria so they can have more arabic speaking neighbors.

And from what illness would they suffer if they would be forced by the mandatory quotas to live in Romania, Slovakia or Hungary?

(btw that place looks beautiful and peaceful i would happily switch place with them)