Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Exactly.

No one in her base cares at all. She could shoot someone on stage and her base would blame the gun.
    This is how many posters on the forms that support her. now you know why donald gave her money back then, he knew she could be purchased for coin!

I keep telling this to Hillary Clinton supporters: she is the worst democratic nominee in decades. She makes the some of the worst campaign decisions and has a ton of baggage. They proverbially cover their ears and yell: "Bernie Bot!" as if that dismisses the argument. This is just more proof that she is either A. utterly clueless at unifying the party or B. extremely arrogant and feels entitled to the presidency because its "her turn".
    Waste not, want not.

Only Hillary Clinton could make Trump look good.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see what the Clinton apologist have to say about this.

oh for fuck sake, really making it hard for me to swallow my vomit and vote for you Hillary. still going to but only because im not confident trump wont declare war on the moon.

No one in her base cares at all. She could shoot someone on stage and her base would blame the gun.
    Wait they said the same thing about Trump and his supporters. Both of which are just silly things to claim.

This is pretty impressive tbh normally a party is supposed to reunite at its convention and somehow Clinton has manged to further divide it before it even starts

Honestly think Hillary was tired of losing the "rediculous" wars to Trump and went with the good old "can't beat em, join em strategy" figuring that billions of dollars in free press is a good thing.

Also, not a fan of the "unbelievable" in the title. Their isn't a whole lot you could say about Shillary that I wouldn't be like "yeah, I could see how that happened"

Deleted
    I beg you, let's not elect that witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    This is how this works.

You violate the party rule and possibly federal election laws for me, I'll give you a job.

Hillary is not getting my vote. Let Trump burn the world down if my vote for a 3rd party allows him to win, I don't give a shit.
    If it is a democratic system, your vote for a third party can't make ony of the 2 big parties win, you don't vote for any of them.
    You won't be helping on or the other.
    You sir, will cast the only right vote.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Wait they said the same thing about Trump and his supporters. Both of which are just silly things to claim.
    And Trump is equally as bad. Just for different reasons.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Lol, Clinton scandals r just as bad as terrorist attacks, every week there is a new one. Lol.

I do think it's interesting how the dnc chairwoman is forced to step down for her emails but Clinton didn't have to for hers, which I think is far worse.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is also better for different reasons.

I saw this this morning on twitter, thought there was no way it was real. Guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    If it is a democratic system, your vote for a third party can't make ony of the 2 big parties win, you don't vote for any of them.
    You won't be helping on or the other.
    You sir, will cast the only right vote.
    But you have the people who drink the kool-aid saying that you have to vote for a loathsome individual to make sure other loathsome individual can't win because they are worse!

The entire US system of politics revolves around making people think they should only ever have a choice between the worst of two evils rather than ever being able to choose someone they like. You see it on this forum where people try to attack anyone who says they plan to vote 3rd party because they are helping 'x' win.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    oh for fuck sake, really making it hard for me to swallow my vomit and vote for you Hillary. still going to but only because im not confident trump wont declare war on the moon.
    People like you are exactly 50% of why the voting system is broken.

You will literally eat vomit for your candidate.

He is, but the notion that they could do a full on crime in front of people and their supporters would hand wave it away is just silly.

This isn't an illegal move and overall it's only going to annoy a small % (less than 20) of Bernie supporters enough that they MAY not vote for her, but could be a big boon if it helps her keep Florida away from Trump. California is already a lock for Hillary and odds are really good that NYC is. So she just needs to focus on the major swing states.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-07-25 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    He is, but the notion that they could do a full on crime in front of people and their supporters would hand wave this away is just silly.

This isn't an illegal move and overall it's only going to annoy a small % (less than 20) of Bernie supporters enough that they MAY not vote for her, but could be a big boon if it helps her keep Florida away from Trump. California is already a lock for Hillary and odds are really good that NYC is. So she just needs to focus on the major swing states.
    Oh I don't know. People are so entrenched in their beliefs I think it's possible lol

And Trump will be playing those swing states up hard as well. Either way November is going to be interesting as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He is also better for different reasons.
    I agree.

Still not enough for me to vote for him though.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    People like you are exactly 50% of why the voting system is broken.

You will literally eat vomit for your candidate.
    I RREFUSE to vote for hillary. I dont care if bernie supports her. wonder how much she paid him to sell out his soul.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

RREFUSE to vote for hillary. I dont care if bernie supports her. wonder how much she paid him to sell out his soul
    She adopted his free college plan, said she would overturn the money in politics decision and is not Trump. She is also probably lying about two of these, but thats still a very good incentive to support her. Rational people like Bernie dont need to be paid off, when the alternative is just as much of a corrupt liar but with racist and authoritarian tunes on top of that.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Crooked Hillary is rubbing it in even more by Hiring Debbie Schultz a mere 1 day after she was ousted as chair of the DNC...
    She wasn't ousted. She stepped down.