The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Assass being nerfed a week before legion is a serious concern of mine. I can see Warlords all over again, where we are strong in the beta in this case single target bleed damage with assass. But if they nerf that it wont have shit left. Its stressing me more than it should.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Assass being nerfed a week before legion is a serious concern of mine. I can see Warlords all over again, where we are strong in the beta in this case single target bleed damage with assass. But if they nerf that it wont have shit left. Its stressing me more than it should.
    IKR?
    especially cause right now i can't play subtlety for shit
    and outlaw is underperforming

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    IKR?
    especially cause right now i can't play subtlety for shit
    and outlaw is underperforming
    Yeah sub will probably be decent. But i play solo A LOT. And I really don't like the idea of buffs from stealth. Because well going stealth solo means losing mob aggro.

Outlaw I could play but as you say its under preforming and even if that changes I don't like the idea of the Roll the bones with raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah sub will probably be decent. But i play solo A LOT. And I really don't like the idea of buffs from stealth. Because well going stealth solo means losing mob aggro.

Outlaw I could play but as you say its under preforming and even if that changes I don't like the idea of the Roll the bones with raiding.
    you get all those buffs from dance also, which is up all the time

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    you get all those buffs from dance also, which is up all the time
    True true. Not terrible for solo play I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    Why Shaunika123 ??^^
    Exsangue is really OP PvE and PvP, go nerf or edit.

I'm having a lots of downtimes and energy problems with assa. Have to sit and wait until have energy is very annoying. To the pepople that is playing beta, is this fix at lvl 110 with the artifac and new stats?

Quick que. Should our rogues be playing Assass on single target fights? 730-740ilv range

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Quick que. Should our rogues be playing Assass on single target fights? 730-740ilv range
    right now assassination is the strongest single target spec by far.
    but with that ilvl, and the demoralized debuff raids have...
    it's not gonna matter much imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    right now assassination is the strongest single target spec by far.
    but with that ilvl, and the demoralized debuff raids have...
    it's not gonna matter much imo.
    Yeah too true, we managed to burst down Mannoroth Mythic last night in barely over 3 minutes and this was with about 6 people laughing at the dps and forgetting to move from the pillar during the transition and dying :P

I even managed to get a 740 Dagger for my new little rogue there. Shame weapons don't mean as much to assa for stats weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentyn View Post
    Yeah too true, we managed to burst down Mannoroth Mythic last night in barely over 3 minutes and this was with about 6 people laughing at the dps and forgetting to move from the pillar during the transition and dying :P

I even managed to get a 740 Dagger for my new little rogue there. Shame weapons don't mean as much to assa for stats weights.
    We got 2 745 soul caps this week was pretty crazy

Deleted
    Just got 755ilvl (after upgrades) Titanforged head from Xhul (Crit/Mastery), however I'd have to swap my 746ilvl legs from Manno (454Crit/201Haste) to T18M legs 735 without bonuses. Not sure what should I do, is 4P that important for Assassination?

Stats with 755 Head / 746 Legs (without 4P here)
    6741 Agility
    42.37% Critical Strike
    14.82% Haste
    74.36% Mastery
    Versatility not changing

Stats with 755 Head / 735 Tier Legs (saving 4P here)
    6690 Agility
    38.16% Critical Strike
    15.01% Haste
    86.42% Mastery
    Versatility not changing

Stats with 740 Tier Head / 746 Legs (my current setup, with 4P)
    6667 Agility
    43.15% Critical Strike
    14.82% Haste
    68.63% Mastery
    Versatility not changing

Which combination is the most optimal?
    Last edited by mmoc1c6afc9785; 2016-07-25 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroux View Post
    Why Shaunika123 ??^^
    Exsangue is really OP PvE and PvP, go nerf or edit.
    because sinister calling was the single worst mechanic ever introduced into this game

and exsanguinate isnt OP at all in pvp, it's only 200% there and barely noticable, even in pve on 110 it wont be the best talent on higher gear levels, balancing around level 100 is dumb, exsanguinate is the only thing that makes assa fun to play again

Doesn't really matter. Fights are trivial and rogues are pretty awful as all specs in pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Doesn't really matter. Fights are trivial and rogues are pretty awful as all specs in pre-patch.
    I was worried you'd uninstalled and deleted all WoW-related accounts after last night. Things are exceptionally depressing in HFC for us. Just remember that it'll get better in a month.

Deleted
    We got 2 745 soul caps this week was pretty crazy
    A couple of nice Temporal Crystal's then?

I'm really liking PVPing as Assassination so far, it's really fun in both BG's and arenas. I just can't stomach going back in HFC at this point in the game to see how it is on Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    A couple of nice Temporal Crystal's then?

I'm really liking PVPing as Assassination so far, it's really fun in both BG's and arenas. I just can't stomach going back in HFC at this point in the game to see how it is on Mythic.
    same lol ,
    i only been on live after the patch to set up action bars,
    been playing beta like all day lol

got the 20 % heal from Feint legendary legs , and its so great for world content lol

I like assasination but I would like other playstyle to be viable. Atm is bleeds or go home, the other talents are really really behind.

And history as told that having a spec reliant on several talents/abilities buff just 1(rupture) is a big no no

Deleted
    My worry is that Assassin due to scaling will have hard to keep up with other spec after ilvls go up and you sitting there stuck with a spec and have to re lvl a artifact weapon. The artifact weapons are a interesting feature, to go deeper into your spec. But as it look now I can't stop worry you will make the wrong decision and be forced to relvl another spec to keep up in dmg. How do ppl like you Ippon/Xanatu who raid in high lvl guilds reason around the choice of spec with Legion incoming?

In assassination, I don't seem to have enough energy to envenom. Everything goes to maintaining bleeds. Am I doing something wrong? ilvl 705