Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Some of them are quite different thou. The hunter set is way different than what I got from CM. At least it feels very different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Well the paladin one has better color then the original, so theres that.
    With the lack of wings, that set is pointless, though.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    you think piss yellow is better than eternal blue?

- - - Updated - - -

It devalues Challenge mode gear though. As someone who's played a lot on the beta seeing every scrub that got 110 running arounding in cm lookalike gear really devalues the real cm gear.
    Really? I feel the opposite, if they were the same then I would agree but they're different enough that you can tell who has the original or not. Besides, I've seen virtually 0 people transmogging their CM gear in WoD.

Deleted
    Who gives a fuck? I worked hard to get my hunter one, I know people that spend 100.000 gold and got theirs and now people get a recolored version of mine.
    Who the fuck cares what other people get?
    I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Warrior, pally, priest, monk (ok that color is ugly though) and possibly Druid I think are the ones that look closest to their CM sets.

Though I do think people aren't realizing just how hard those shoulders are to get. Not same type of difficulty ofc but that is a long grind
    comparing them, the priest is litterally just a recolour, nothing removed, and the warlock only has smaller horns, out of all of them the warlock one other then priest is closest, also we have to remember, these dont have the on attack proc like the real ones

I have no problem at all with them retooling new versions of the CM sets.

I just don't really like how they've done it. Most of the sets just look like something's missing from them. The rogue set for instance just looks super weird with that one bulbous shoulder.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Different engine, different way the armor attaches to the models. Blizzard could easily add dyes but they don't want their artwork tarnished by someone like me who would paint his armor pink just to mock the system. But anyways I was referring to re-tuning the MOP/WOD challenge modes for Legion.
    Retuned CMs from MoP and WoD for new people coming in would be great, but given how Blizz changes all the classes function-wise, it's sadly impossible to really recreate such a thing. It's one of the things FF14 does well; if you do old content, you're limited to the abilities/skills you would've had when you were that level, so couple that with the Minimum Item Level setting and people can replay old raids/trials as if said fights were brand new to the game.

Oh and zero issue with anyone dying their armor pink or any other color under the sun. Variety for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Friend of mine who has the Warrior set saw these yesterday in game when looking at the Appearances Tab in game. Let's face it, some of them, especially Warrior, Hunter, Mage and Warlocks, are too similar to their original. My friend was understandably upset that a set earned for completing a piece of challenging content that rewarded an armour set supposedly unobtainable after the expansion is being brought back with minor changes and handed out like candy to every player of that Class. I am well and truly aware of the requirements to unlock the set, but for ones such as Warrior and Hunter especially I thought they needed to be less fancier that the ones obtainable by Players, similar to the DK, Druid or Rogue sets.

As I said, I think some of them should be toned down more. I'm fine for the original sets going on the BMAH personally, similar to T3, keeps them pretty prestige yet obtainable for a price.
    My opinion is pretty unpopular but I would rather see them given for 1 gold a piece than on BMAH. If it is to give them to anyone who didn't complete the dungeons at least once don't give them to the minority who have deep pockets but to everyone who wants them.

The sole reason I started CMs was the warrior set and I almost got hyped when I saw the color of the Legion Class set but then I saw something was wrong with the Head piece and then the Shoulder I can't see how someone can get upset with such clear diferences, there is no way it can be confused.

I would love to have the same exact sets just the different colors so at least I could varie a bit from time to time.