Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    This is how this works.

You violate the party rule and possibly federal election laws for me, I'll give you a job.

Hillary is not getting my vote. Let Trump burn the world down if my vote for a 3rd party allows him to win, I don't give a shit.
    Hey, it's to Hillary's credit that she followed up with DWS and still gave her the job even after the email leak exposed things. Most politicians would have distanced themselves from the culprit, but Hillary stood by her, now that's honesty!
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palisis View Post
    She wasn't ousted. She stepped down.
    Moments before they were voting to ouster her. Funny how they already had a replacement ready.

Saying things is easy, fighting for them is another. Just because she can tell lies doesn't incentivize me to support her.
    Absolutely, supporting Hilalry on the things she promises would be pretty naive. Which is why Bernie tried to prevent her becoming the democratic nominiee until the very end. Which I fully supported. But since a third party run is not an option for him, he now has to do anything in his power to prevent Trump. Which I also fully support.
    Having said that, I cant blame anyone, who just cant bring himself to vote for Clinton. I just dont think its fair to blame Bernie Sanders for his priorities.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Hilary supporter will keep supporting her no matter what for reasons like:

1. I need free stuff given by the government;

2. I need cheap Mexican labor;

3. I have this mental disease called Trumphobia.
    Last edited by chrisfover87; 2016-07-25 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    People like you are exactly 50% of why the voting system is broken.

You will literally eat vomit for your candidate.
    Yeah but you will eat shit for yours, compare what Trump has said versus Clinton and it doesnt compare at all. Trump is a fear mongering bigot and attracts that same type of person.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    That's likely true. She has the lowest approval rating during her campaign of any Democratic candidate ever, and the second lowest of any major party candidate ever.

The lowest? Trump.

So we're not working with much here.
    If Google announced Skynet tomorrow as a candidate, I think it'd win.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Yet she will probably be your next president.

Sad sad world ;/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Yet she will probably be your next president.

Sad sad world ;/ .
    Even if she isn't, it's Trump, so you are trading shit for feces.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Absolutely, supporting Hilalry on the things she promises would be pretty naive. Which is why Bernie tried to prevent her becoming the democratic nominiee until the very end. Which I fully supported. But since a third party run is not an option for him, he now has to do anything in his power to prevent Trump. Which I also fully support.
    Having said that, I cant blame anyone, who just cant bring himself to vote for Clinton. I just dont think its fair to blame Bernie Sanders for his priorities.
    We all already knew Bernie didnt have the balls to stand up to anyone, after he let BLM steal his microphone and did nothing about it. You really think he would show some fortitude and stand up to Clinton? OF course not. I havent heard a peep from him since these emails proving he was screwed came out. Most people would demand at the very least an apology, and more than likely an investigation by the democrat party into the violations of the DNC charter. But he just keeps rolling along campaigning for Crooked Hillary

Hillary or Trump, doesn't matter who wins because the people lose.

Bill Clinton ran really great campaigns. I always thought Hillary Clinton was pretty intelligent. I don't understand why she is such a stupid campaigner.

10+ Year Old Account
    i sure am glad i don't live in america ... i'd see no other option then to vote blanco ... :')
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprisingly bad move from someone who should have known better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    Sadly it doesn't matter. Hilary is going to win this election unless the Bernie supporters decide to vote for third party. It's the only chance Trump has at winning. And I honestly don't see enough of them doing that. They'll act all mad now, but come November it'll be forgotten.
    You make it sound like Trump is a solid candidate and a good number of republicans are not also voting for 3rd party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we need 10 threads on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Tin Foil Hat Time! What if Clinton was actually a plant for Trump all along....
    Its gotten so bad that both candidates seem like a plant for the other....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Rig how? I'm even more confused now...
    Thats why she just resigned...-

Obviously. She is that sociopathically arrogant and addicted to corruption.

Now she's blaming Russia saying they work for Trump. Ridiculous conspiracy nutter stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp Hillary just keeps getting shittier and shittier. Still not voting for that moron Trump though. Fucking hell I really wish it was Sanders with the nominee

I don't get why she isn't arrested for fraud... Millions spent on Bernie's Campaign off sponsors and donations that was lost from the very start.

Guess in America when you're in Politics it makes you immune to it...

10+ Year Old Account
    As expected Schultz was booed off the stage this morning. She deserved every boo