Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    What is it with the troll love for mid expansion content patch? I would love instead a Tauren raid.
    honestly it's the only way to get some troll lore, the tribe that is part of the horde is just a small one all the others are enemies; it's kinda similar for the old god we get to see them only if there is a middle xpack raid cuz blizzard will never make an entire xpack around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    honestly it's the only way to get some troll lore, the tribe that is part of the horde is just a small one all the others are enemies; it's kinda similar for the old god we get to see them only if there is a middle xpack raid cuz blizzard will never make an entire xpack around them.
    Most Troll Raids we had until now involved them agressivelly absorbing the power of their gods and (from WoTLK forward) EATING their own gods for power.

So it would be reasonable to see them eating the DEMONS now.

But this begs the question. If the freaking cannibals are adding the freaking Legion to the Menu, why the hell would we stop them? I could make a killing being their supplier...

What is it with the troll love for mid expansion content patch? I would love instead a Tauren raid.
    The last time we saw Magatha Grimtotem was in Cataclysm, where we helped her get a bunch of powerful artifacts. I'm curious what she's been up to.

7+ Year Old Account
    you walking cows get a new gorgeus zone.
    we need more trolls! zandalari! help us!

Formerly known as Arafal

Hopefully not but I honestly have no idea what the second tier could be. Seems like nighthold is more than enough for an entire tier so they better have something huge planned if this beautiful of a place is gonna be used for hAlf a tier.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I hope not. There's already a ton of troll dungeons and raids and the gear is always ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    All expansion had 1 troll raid.And the one expansion that failed miserably didn't have one.Whcih leads to conclusion that
    we need more troll patch/expansions
    Mop tbc and classic were the only expansions with troll raids and that's if you can count tot. It was technically a mogu raid. Wrath and cata did not havea troll raid
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Mop tbc and classic were the only expansions with troll raids and that's if you can count tot. It was technically a mogu raid. Wrath and cata did not havea troll raid
    Wrath had an entire troll zone and a 5 man and Cata had a bunch of redone troll content and 2 dungeon revamps.

I don't agree with the notion that troll content is successful content, but it was definitely a major presence in every expansion but Warlords even if it wasn't in raids.

While Wrath may not have had a troll raid, it had an entire zone and 2 dungeons that were Troll themed, and a very engaging questline that spanned 2 zones.

If there is a troll raid, which is unlikely, it wouldn't take up the whole tier, it would be shared with something else. I think a Troll dungeon/questline/dailies are more likely as I'm almost 100% sure Kul Tiras and Zandalar are going to be in a patch.

Troll raid doesn't really make a ton of sense. I doubt the trolls are quite naive enough to believe that siding with the Legion would be a good idea like the nightborne do.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Are there even any troll related zones in broken isles? I dont think so, I cant completely understand how it would fit into the "lore/story" of the expansion either... But I cant exactly brag about being an expert on wow lore.
    Would be cool tho!
    during bc, cata, and mop there was no troll zones

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Troll raid doesn't really make a ton of sense. I doubt the trolls are quite naive enough to believe that siding with the Legion would be a good idea like the nightborne do.
    the nightborne dont see joining the legion a good idea, have you seen the comic?

- - - Updated - - -

so cata with the two troll dungeons being a whole patch? and ToT had 2 troll bosses, and was filled with trolls, and troll influence
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    All expansion had 1 troll raid.And the one expansion that failed miserably didn't have one.Whcih leads to conclusion that
    we need more troll patch/expansions
    Wrath did not have a troll raid.

Deleted
    Nightelves originates from Trolls. So why not?

Deleted
    We are in dire need of some troll love. Especially we need new troll themed hi-res transmogs!

I'm still hoping for a Zandalar raid.
    Vol'jin goes there to recruit the Zandalari but -SURPRISE- Gul'dan got there first and they've joined the Legion!

No more troll raids and no more thrall

It's been a while since we had a Troll raid, maybe Blizz will Troll us by giving us a Troll raid/dungeon that makes no sense and has no correlation to the Xpac!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Are there even any troll related zones in broken isles? I dont think so, I cant completely understand how it would fit into the "lore/story" of the expansion either... But I cant exactly brag about being an expert on wow lore.
    Would be cool tho!

Elves are a type of troll so yeah technically we are having a troll raid. Buuuut if you dont care about the technicality on lineage then we are probably not getting a troll raid. Unless they throw a curveball in 7.1 or .2 and be like here comes the zandalari trolls coming to take the broken isles as their own and cutting a deal with the legion to make that happen. Im not gonna lie i would like to see fel dinos.

I wouldn't mind troll dungeons. Kinda done with troll raids though