Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Unless she wins.
    Can't happen.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Yes, they should educate themselves, but voting for her is helping Trump.
    no. voting for her (Jill stein), is by definition a vote for Jill Stein.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

I am voting for Stein as well. Fuck Cuntion and Fuck trump.

And No I will not Fall in line and vote for Shittry Cuntion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't want the Democrats being taken over by the left equivalent of the Tea Party. They're every bit as irrational and stupid as the Tea Party, which is no way to run a government or a country.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not fear mongering. It's knowing how the system works.

took that bit of my post out, it wasn't going to lead to any good conversation.

however, the system "works" (for the establishment) when we do exactly what you're espousing tho.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Can't happen.
    right

let me guss fall in line boys and vote for shittry cuntion

Yes, they should educate themselves, but voting for her is helping Trump.
    Before this particular blunder on Hillary's part, I would have agreed, and its hard to discount the level of international volatility, economic upheaval, and hate that Trump could bring to the world stage as President of the United States, but she is clearly only being emboldened by her victories and the lack of consequences for her wrongdoing, and she needs desperately to be brought back into line.

Bernie seems like the unofficial president at this point. I don't see people just abandoning him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Yea lets vote for the anti-Vaxer whose only good for splitting the liberal vote. I'll pass.
    I looked up her stance on vaccines, she is pro vaccines but anti corporate hands in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dts7842 View Post
    right

let me guss fall in line boys and vote for shittry cuntion
    Yeah thats pretty much the attitude that has left the US with two shitty choices.

It's things like this that make me question people who consistently claim that Hillary is smart.

I mean, sure, it's smart that she's doing this now so we'll have time before the election to forget about this move of her saying "lol get fucked". But that she's doing it at all is just STUPID. She doesn't need Wasserman Schultz on her campaign, I can't think of anything that woman has done that someone else couldn't do better, even when fucking up. It's stupid little decisions like this that continue to chip away at her when, to be frank, she's going to need all the help she can get in November to overcome the massive amount of stupid people out there who will vote for Trump.

Deleted
    Not sure why she would do that. Safe to say she doesn't need to worry about Bernie voters when Trump is scaring away all the republican voters anyway.

And the majority of Bernie voters are not going to vote for Trump anyway. Not to mention I've been doing some research on Facebook after these Bernie voters that voted Trump, traced nearly 80% of them on social media, and guess what, they never even mentioned Bernie, only Trump. It's the same thing like these latinos for Trump, which surprisingly were all blond and white skinned.

Bernie supporters in philly not wanting to vote for Hilary.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Bernie seems like the unofficial president at this point. I don't see people just abandoning him.
    Maybe he could just go on pretending. Berners seem like they are delusional enough to keep sending checks. He could go around telling hippies what they want to hear and have big politics jams that make them feel better, all the while raking in those donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I looked up her stance on vaccines, she is pro vaccines but anti corporate hands in them.
    Ah, well I'll retract that. Still only good for a protest vote.

Deleted
    He has no chance, no matter what way you put it. DNC isn't going to vote against Hillary if anything you'll see 100% of the votes going to her.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernie supporters in philly not wanting to vote for Hilary.
    A couple hundred, rather meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Maybe he could just go on pretending. Berners seem like they are delusional enough to keep sending checks. He could go around telling hippies what they want to hear and have big politics jams that make them feel better, all the while raking in those donations.
    I'm upper middle class, and I think he's the most reasonable, buy I guess you feel better now that you threw a useless wussy jab?

This will be the moment we all look back and pinpoint when Trump won.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    He has no chance, no matter what way you put it. DNC isn't going to vote against Hillary if anything you'll see 100% of the votes going to her.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple hundred, rather meaningless.
    Relax, I know he's not getting elected, I'm just saying based on statistics, if the election was actually fair. He probably would have been elected.

Quote Originally Posted by dts7842 View Post
    I am voting for Stein as well. Fuck Cuntion and Fuck trump.

And No I will not Fall in line and vote for Shittry Cuntion.
    So you disagree with science, believe in homeopathy and are against vaccinations? Have fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    no. voting for her (Jill stein), is by definition a vote for Jill Stein.
    Which means jack shit for the future of the country. That's how it is with your two-party system. I can't believe how hopelessly ideological people in here are.
    They can either chose Hillary, which is more right than Sanders, but otherwise an intelligent, experienced leader OR they can vote for Trump, a psychotic clown which shits on everything liberals stand for. If Hillary is not Jesus, they chose the devil because they're bitter that the perfect leader doesn't exist as a proper alternative.
    Obviously they don't give a fuck about the policies that Bernie stands for, so what is the point?

Even if Democrats chose Sanders as their candidate, he would NEVER win, because every conservative and even moderate voter is scared of his politics. They would rather have voted for Saddam Hussein if he was the republican candidate.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    So you disagree with science, believe in homeopathy and are against vaccinations? Have fun with that.
    I'm basically partial to science, that's why I like Bernie, he's the only one taking it seriously. It's more important than people know, for economical reasons as well.