Thread: Anduin Menethil

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Anduin is nothing more than thrall from another dimension. With amnesia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    rise of the lich king? fuck i just read that for the third time... there is so much its all getting jumbled up in my mind~!!!

i guess so
    god im too tired... i coulda sworn she had brown hair...
    Don't worry, I don't remember more than half of all things. Welcome to the young age of dementia.

What truly matters is that Anduin is Menethil! Plot that the world of me demands!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Don't worry, I don't remember more than half of all things. Welcome to the young age of dementia.

What truly matters is that Anduin is Menethil! Plot that the world of me demands!
    to be fair, as linked by yamix, if you had used those examples, i would be much more willing to go on your side, as it is a good theory... A GAME THEORY but just saying it i dont get anything... but now reading the reddit post... its possible...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yamix View Post
    This was probably inspired by reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._anduin_wrynn/
    nice find
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    to be fair, as linked by yamix, if you had used those examples, i would be much more willing to go on your side, as it is a good theory... A GAME THEORY but just saying it i dont get anything... but now reading the reddit post... its possible...
    Well, I did not have access to these examples unfortunately. I made this thread after a chit chat with a friend, so maybe he did read it. That being said, on official wow forum, it has been brought up several times before. So yes, that link explains things much better. As I did not at all, for the sake of flowing brainstorm.

There is also a possibility that Anduin is Jaina's and Arthas's son, given to Wrynns to avoid scandal.

Well, I think that many of us thought that Anduin is Arthas's son because of his light affinity and hair colour.

Tiffin is a REAL NAME? Cuz, WTF it sounds sooooo dumb

That's the real question here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesperam View Post
    Tiffin is a REAL NAME? Cuz, WTF it sounds sooooo dumb

That's the real question here.
    like tiffany? cause thats a real name >_> and the name of a super popular jewelry company...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    You know what would cause the most tears?

Jaina Hellscream.
    This thread is swiftly turning into "who can make the most absurd crackship".
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

"Llane Wrynn, brown hari.... Varian Wrynn, brown hair...... Anduin Wrynn, blonde hair ...... oh, wait" Stark, Ned

Hahah, this is some next level tinfoil al a asoiaf.

I wouldn't even be mad if that would be the case.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Just what the lore forum needed, more stupid.

Can the threads have a semblance of real lore in them?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-07-25 at 04:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is clearly a Targaryen.

Since OP didn't post much specific info, there was actually a thread on reddit about this yesterday: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._anduin_wrynn/

I mean it's not the most outlandish theory I've ever heard, and there is some evidence to support it.

I've always thought that Arthas and Anduin looked to similiar, he looks almost nothing like Varian atleast.

7+ Year Old Account
    but god danm people and trying to make up their own fan fictions... also anduin was born long after arthas had allready gone to northrend

remember he whent to northrend for months, then stayed for another year having disapeared into the frozen north, then came back, slaughterd his people... i dont think there is any baby making time there...
    Anduin was born before Third War. Varian's misery after Tiffin's death was a reason why Stormwind was passive when Lordaeron thing happened.

When Illidan Wrynn will discover his real origins.
    You know i have mind blowing theory what Illidan is Varian from future...

On serious note Anduin and Arthas really have some similar facts:

1 - Blonde. Yea i'm serious. I looking now at Legion Anduin and he reminds me of young Arthas.

2 - Both was forced by theirs fathers to learn things they shouldn't/wanted. Terenas wanted to see Arthas as paladin when Varian tried to make of Anduin fearsome warrior. Both fathers failed.

3 - Both was trained by Muradin Bronzebeard.

4 - Their fathers was major persons in theirs time. Terenas founded Alliance of Lordaeron and Varian become highking of new Alliance. I mean from Anduin and Arthas people expected great dids like from theirs fathers.

PS oh fuck i just remembered. Arthas was called Anakin so many times... Let imagine what Anduin is Luke...
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2016-07-25 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    Since OP didn't post much specific info, there was actually a thread on reddit about this yesterday: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._anduin_wrynn/

I mean it's not the most outlandish theory I've ever heard, and there is some evidence to support it.
    Evidence smashed to nothing the moment you pick up and read the arthas book
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    "Llane Wrynn, brown hari.... Varian Wrynn, brown hair...... Anduin Wrynn, blonde hair ...... oh, wait" Stark, Ned
    I know this is a joke (much like the thread itself) but...

- Meet Tiffin Ellerian Wrynn, Varian's deceased wife and Anduin's mother. Note the BLONDE HAIR...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Evidence smashed to nothing the moment you pick up and read the arthas book
    Actually book gives more evidences for theory. Arthas was in SW shortly after Anduin was born and he (Arthas) had a talk/meet with Tiffin and baby. It also was known what Tiffin had man before Varian. Plus one of Wrynn ancestors had name Barathen (retconed from Adamant recently)... you know Stark from GoT? Plus Garrosh and Anduin talk about Arthas in War Crimes. Im not saying anything but there plenty of hints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Actually book gives more evidences for theory. Arthas was in SW shortly after Anduin was born and he (Arthas) had a talk/meet with Tiffin and baby. It also was known what Tiffin had man before Varian. Plus one of Wrynn ancestors had name Barathen (retconed from Adamant recently)... you know Stark from GoT? Plus Garrosh and Anduin talk about Arthas in War Crimes. Im not saying anything but there plenty of hints.
    hits that once again mean nothing, because the book makes it pretty clear Arthas had never been near her before. The reaching is hard to say the least.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    hits that once again mean nothing, because the book makes it pretty clear Arthas had never been near her before. The reaching is hard to say the least.
    can you quote or tell where it is stated that he had never been near her before?