Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dts7842 View Post
    Can she do anything wrong in your eyes? lol.

Wait don't answer that I already know she can do no wrong in your eyes
    Yeah it's not like I've repeatedly said I disagree with her on a lot of fundamental topics to me and I don't even particularly like her.

But we all know for the insane ideologues there's only two sides to this issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Relax, I know he's not getting elected, I'm just saying based on statistics, if the election was actually fair. He probably would have been elected.
    Actually he wouldn't have, been debunked many time that under no system Bernie would have won, not even his own proposed delegate system.

Bernie's problem with the election :

Too narrow, focus and repeated the same things at every stop, it got monotone and people lost interest.
    Too specific, too much focus on millennials to win elections you have to appeal the minorities, he rarely called them out specifically.

right

let me guss fall in line boys and vote for shittry cuntion
    at least you can feel good about yourself when Trump is holding the inauguration speech. Good job!
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    I am voting for Stein as well. Fuck Cuntion and Fuck trump.

And No I will not Fall in line and vote for Shittry Cuntion.
    Stein won't even get 100k votes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Which means jack shit for the future of the country. That's how it is with your two-party system. I can't believe how hopelessly ideological people in here are.
    They can either chose Hillary, which is more right than Sanders, but otherwise an intelligent, experienced leader OR they can vote for Trump, a psychotic clown which shits on everything liberals stand for. If Hillary is not Jesus, they chose the devil because they're bitter that the perfect leader doesn't exist as a proper alternative.
    Obviously they don't give a fuck about the policies that Bernie stands for, so what is the point?

Even if Democrats chose Sanders as their candidate, he would NEVER win, because every conservative and even moderate voter is scared of his politics. They would rather have voted for Saddam Hussein if he was the republican candidate.
    I'm a conservative and not afraid of bernie's ideas. I just don't think they would work for the exact same reason I don't think the democrats would either. Simply because our current tax system doesn't support ANY of their ideas. Other than that I think he's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Actually he wouldn't have, been debunked many time that under no system Bernie would have won, not even his own proposed delegate system.

Too narrow, focus and repeated the same things at every stop, it got monotone and people lost interest.
    Too specific, too much focus on millennials to win elections you have to appeal the minorities, he rarely called them out specifically.
    Omg dude just save it. Numbers are extremely arbitrary unless I know where they got them were honest. Any half Witt knows this. Just like most bankers. How do you even post numbers with how rigged things are right now. Shows a lot of ignorance. Source CNN LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah it's not like I've repeatedly said I disagree with her on a lot of fundamental topics to me and I don't even particularly like her.

But we all know for the insane ideologues there's only two sides to this issue.
    i don't know you seem to be whit knighting for her pretty hard but sure you repeatedly disagreed with Shittary Cuntion

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The only way to get the party in line is to make them know their not entitled to votes and they will lose if they behave like this. If they want the votes they should have to actually get them.
    Or maybe the way to get the party in line is to fucking join the party, which is what Bernie Sanders is calling for, for you to get engaged, to fight democratic primaries to elect the most progressive of candidates to Congress, since without the legislature the things Bernie wants to do can't be done anyway, even if he won the Presidency. Instead you want to build on a 3rd party? Well if the Green Party does become successful what that will do is split the left vote. Maybe 30% will vote Green, 30% Dems and 40% Republican across the board. Well gz on losing elections for a generation. It happened in the UK 2010 when the left got 50%+ of the vote but was split between Labour and LibDems. It happened for consecutive elections in Canada where NDP and Liberals split the vote. 2006, 2008 and 2011. The Conservative reign of Stephen Harper had not have had to happen if the NDP and the Liberals had united and compromised - which would have been politics that would've been closer to what they wanted for both of them compared to what the Conservatives did. If there was an instant-run-off voting system like in Australia your thinking would be fine. Best way to get that? Join the Democratic Party and put that on the agenda. You and a whole generation of young Bernie supporters. Then once you've done that all of you can abandon the Democratic Party and go Green as your first choice, fine. Until then you are just being destructive. Stop being a lazy by-stander and get engaged. Be the change. It's about you. That's the message Bernie is trying to get across.

Even if you were to go 3rd party. How about not doing it the one year when a fucking neo-fascist name-calling sociopath is the one who will benefit from it!? I get it if you don't like Hillary personally, but she has compromised on the platform moving it to the left, even if that wasn't true at worst she represents the status quo. Donald Trump is an authoritarian egomaniac who insults, mocks and discredits anyone - like journalists and reporters - who doesn't agree with him and has suggested he would look into expanding libel laws as a response. And given that he bases his worldview on reading news on fake news sites like Breitbart that is a lot of people who unlike him rely on facts. Whose campaign manager worked for Yanukovych. Who repeatedly praises strongmen dictators including Putin. Who is arguing for the spread of nuclear weapons to more nations. Who seem keen on seeing the breakup of the EU. Who is suggesting the dismantling of NATO or it's de facto breakdown by nullifying the whole point of the agreement by suggesting the US would not honor the idea of a common defense which is the whole point when the regime in Russia is so obviously carrying out a disinformation campaign across the Western world to sunder us. A regime that has annexed territory from a neighboring country and is de facto occupying territory in multiple countries like Ukraine and Georgia. Had the Republican Party nominee been any of the other in the race, even Ted Cruz whose political positions is just horrible, I would have said fine whatever, because any of the other candidates don't threaten the post-World War II security order so if one of them had won it would only have ment 4 years of bad policies. Just as I would have supported whomever had won from the Democratic Party vs. Trump, Bernie, O'Malley, whomever. Trump is not just any Republican candidate. So please, for the love of god, this is not a good year for a principled stand! >.<

Less important for the world order... but also consider that Trump would appoint justices to the supreme court a kin to Antonin Scalia, and there is likely to be two appointments the coming two years. From a progressive domestic point-of-view that is much more harmful than four years of a Clinton Presidency.

Didn't mean to rant, I am just really concerned that Trump might actually win. There's enough shit going on in the world without that at the moment.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-07-25 at 05:57 PM.

Which means jack shit for the future of the country. That's how it is with your two-party system. I can't believe how hopelessly ideological people in here are.
    They can either chose Hillary, which is more right than Sanders, but otherwise an intelligent, experienced leader OR they can vote for Trump, a psychotic clown which shits on everything liberals stand for. If Hillary is not Jesus, they chose the devil because they're bitter that the perfect leader doesn't exist as a proper alternative.
    Obviously they don't give a fuck about the policies that Bernie stands for, so what is the point?

Even if Democrats chose Sanders as their candidate, he would NEVER win, because every conservative and even moderate voter is scared of his politics. They would rather have voted for Saddam Hussein if he was the republican candidate.
    in head to head polls sanders was beating trump by a far wider margin than Clinton was.
    what incentive does the DNC have to cut this shit out if we (progressives/sanders voters) let them get away with it?

let Pence have his 4 years as acting president and get behind another sanders run would be fine by me at this point.

as far as who you think I should vote for?
    don't care you'll never know who I vote for. That's how voting actually works, my friend.
    And if Clinton can't rally progressives to vote democrat that alone is the fault of her campaign, not of 3rd party candidates or voters.

When Sanders had trouble getting the Black vote in the early voting south, everyone blamed his campaign, not the campaign of Clinton for winning the black vote. yet if Clinton's campaign can't turn out the progressive vote it's somehow NOT her campaigns fault? and instead is the fault of Sanders who has already endorsed her?
    double standard much?
    #imnotwithher
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-07-25 at 05:59 PM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

i don't know you seem to be whit knighting for her pretty hard but sure you repeatedly disagreed with Shittary Cuntion
    Are you seven? Shittary Cuntion? Really? lol.

Also, no, talking about how retarded Republican/conservative illuminati conspiracies is not white knighting for Hillary Clinton. I've noticed the Trump shills love to bring this up. Notice how I'm not really ever defending Clinton herself. More that that the response to her is so absurdly exaggerated that it comes across like satire.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-25 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

That chart is taking into account that everything was fair. Its neglecting the ways the DNC turned voters against him as described in the emails

You've been spouting this filth for a while. Fuck the two parties. My vote for a third party is a vote for the third party. Stop drinking the koolaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You've been spouting this filth for a while. Fuck the two parties. My vote for a third party is a vote for the third party. Stop drinking the koolaid.
    And your vote is meaningless. Congratulations. A Third Party Candidate has no chance of being President unless the system undergoes a major change.

And your vote is meaningless. Congratulations. A Third Party Candidate has no chance of being President unless the system undergoes a major change.
    It's meaningless, in your opinion. And your opinion is wrong.

Unless you write in Darth Vader or something your vote is never meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    That chart is taking into account that everything was fair. Its neglecting the ways the DNC turned voters against him as described in the emails
    Did any of the stuff they discussed in the EMails actually come to fruition in reality? Was there a fake ad posted on Craigslist about Trump hiring hot women? Was there advertising suggesting Bernie was an atheist as opposed to Jewish?

Were any of these EMails anything but internal spit-balling?

Deleted
    And your vote is meaningless. Congratulations.
    I'm pretty sure that a vote for a third candidate is a vote away from another candidate. Are you saying taking votes away from a candidate is "meaningless"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Nah, dude. My strategy is better. I vote in November and then bitch to nobody in particular for four years. Then I wonder why nothing has changed come next election.

This election isn't about policy or reason. It's about irrational hatred of Hillary Clinton.
    What makes the hatred irrational? Are you goint to say she has done nothing to derve the hatred? Am I also irrational because I hate Debbie Schultz and Nancy Pelosi? They are like the Trifecta of Corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's meaningless, in your opinion. And your opinion is wrong.

Unless you write in Darth Vader or something your vote is never meaningless.
    Your vote has literally zero chance of electing a third party candidate under the current system.

The only meaning your vote has is electing the worse candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Did any of the stuff they discussed in the EMails actually come to fruition in reality? Was there a fake ad posted on Craigslist about Trump hiring hot women? Was there advertising suggesting Bernie was an atheist as opposed to Jewish?

Were any of these EMails anything but internal spit-balling?
    There were emails colluding with the media and discussing federal appointments for doners to hillarys campaign.

Going to be interesting how the dnc convention goes tonight.