Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by demonhunter50 View Post
    Definitely ! My bars are almost empty and I need some time to adjust to a few buttons !
    My bars are filled just fine as a fury/arms/prot warrior who raids at a mythic level.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a Blood DK there's a pretty big amount of damage to soak before you can throw a Death Strike and with the removal of +Armor on gear (to Versatility), it's missing a lot of damage reduction. I only did one istance and the healer dropped the first heal after 2 packs but still I can't safely pull and demolish 2+ packs at the same time like before

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    My bars are filled just fine as a fury/arms/prot warrior who raids at a mythic level.
    this is true for my 77 prot warr, but not true for my mythic blood dk ilvl 742, i feel like i can do something as a warrior, as the dk, erm spam marrowrend to get RP for death strike, how....interesting?

I whiped like 2-3 times during my 5 runs for the daily, one time was in Shattered Halls when we accidently pulled a couple more groups and a few other times in Magisters' Terrace for the same reason (3rd boss feared someone into a couple of groups). Its not much different than before the pre-patch, we just needed to be more cautious to avoid these whipes. But the mobs themselves aren't OP or anything. Kinda suprised to see so many people finding Arcatraz so difficult, I had a very clean run.

I don't know what ppl are complaining about this is how it fucking should be especially the TBC dungeons they were hard and they should be even harder then they are now in time walking. I ran a few as holy priest and holy pala, the pala had a bit more trouble due to not being max level but still we didn't need to even CC which I think really needs to be brought back.
    The couple of times I lost a tank was him being retarded and pulling too much, but it was hairy at some times and don't be afraid to use healing cool downs on trash because the bosses are the easy part.
    What they need to do is fix the levelling dungeons i've been levelling my monk in the tbc ones and you barely have to heal even tho the tanks are pulling whole rooms, this is not the game new players should think is normal, pulling more then one pack should be wipe and many packs should require CC but thats just my opinion, atm dungeons are boring they are easier then when you ran them with your main in full epics which is just silly.

Tanking TWs actually went rather smoothly for me on my warrior and paladin (The Arcatraz included).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    sky is falling. again.

and again.

and agai...
    Why are you like this? Noone said that the dungeons being harder was a bad thing. Fucking people..

On topic: The class changes definitely affected the timewalkings. It's not really harder but takes a longer time since the dps seems couple of K's lower. Also doing them as tank, for the first time they felt like some kind of challenge. So used to pulling like crazy on my druid and healing to full with Frenzied regeneration. Well, not anymore. Definitely possible to die in the dungeons now if you are not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I whiped like 2-3 times during my 5 runs for the daily, one time was in Shattered Halls when we accidently pulled a couple more groups and a few other times in Magisters' Terrace for the same reason (3rd boss feared someone into a couple of groups). Its not much different than before the pre-patch, we just needed to be more cautious to avoid these whipes. But the mobs themselves aren't OP or anything. Kinda suprised to see so many people finding Arcatraz so difficult, I had a very clean run.
    I think it depends entirely on the healer(class.. some classes healed better than others but could have just been the skill of the healer with that class), and the tank and how they're managing the changes to their classes AS WELL as the Time walking dungeon you run. I healed Arcatraz on my Monk pretty well. At first, it was a little difficult keeping people up because people's health would go down in chunks... 100% down to 60% down to 20%, etc so I had to react quickly but once I got the hang of the changes and learned how much damage people were taking, it made things easier to smooth out. I ran other Time walking dungeons and it was much easier. I think certain dungeons are much more difficult than others when it comes to the Time walking. I haven't healed on my other healers yet but I assume its similar.

As for tanking... again its dependent on the dungeon and how well I am utilizing the changes. Arcatraz on my tanks that were not the monk did decent, again took time to learn how hard mobs were hitting me, when to utilize certain defensive abilities, and adjusted to how well and quick my healer was healing. Other time walking dungeons seemed easier to run on my tanks than Arc. Something about Arc, the mobs are hitting harder, quicker, etc, or so it seems. The Brewmaster is struggling all around right now tanking wise and I am hoping it'll get better at 110 since these class changes are balanced around 110 with an artifact... I am just disappointed big time with the lack of self healing the Monk tank has.

Havent noticed a single difference on my pally tank other than with the talents that my pony has double duration/half cooldown and the slow on consecration that i can pull whole rooms in shattered halls and just kite the mobs to death self sufficent without external cc/slows.

Such tactics should be even easier on a warrior tank i think.
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2016-07-25 at 04:16 PM.

Two shot you say? Sounds like TBC difficulty has returned. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    yeah so many black morass failures It was Insane.
    Oh wow, sorry man

I actually had a Psycho puller Monk in Mana Tombs last night. We wiped like 6 times due to him pulling 2-3 groups at a time and not realizing that they silence/stun. Then he charged into the boss twice when I had zero mana.

As a healer (hPaladin, rShammy), Timewalking feels a lot harder. I'm quite ok with that, depending on the situation.
    If the tank runs in and groups up too many mobs...I do my best to keep the tank alive. If the tank dies and we wipe...I usually give a diatribe along the lines of "Can't pull 109283210398 mobs anymore; please don't pull more than 2 groups...and please stun/interrupt when possible."

If the tank runs in again and pulls the whole room, I bolt. I enjoy Timewalking and I enjoy the new difficulty due to mechanic changes...but I'm not going to waste my damn time if some shithead is just going to keep blindly pulling when the group is obviously not doing what it can to prevent wipes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    I don't know why Blizzard would think tuning L100 like this is OK. It's going to stay this way, right? I don't recall a prepatch where some players took a 50% whack to DPS and tanks and healers got ALL their buttons moved and tanks lost 80% of their self-healing. The button moving thing is OK without the 50% whack thing, but the 50% whack thing is just not OK, period.

Umm ok sure. 710 isn't enough for you?

You're joking, right?

Exactly. Before the prepatch I could solo 6 or maybe 8 saberons with my ~695 BrM without even using Guard. 3 will kill me now, very slowly but inevitably. Also, leech got nerfed to fuck.

They should have invited a lot more people to the beta, and definitely a lot more casual players.
    There were lots of nerfs during the WOD prepatch. It's just been over a year and half since it happened. Timewalking compounds the problem since it's class changes along with scaled down ilevels and people learning how their classes work again. In another 3 weeks it won't matter because people will just level through this to 110.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

alright after doing many runs in the past couple of days we did not have any wipes. are people overreacting again ? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Why are you like this? Noone said that the dungeons being harder was a bad thing. Fucking people..

On topic: The class changes definitely affected the timewalkings. It's not really harder but takes a longer time since the dps seems couple of K's lower. Also doing them as tank, for the first time they felt like some kind of challenge. So used to pulling like crazy on my druid and healing to full with Frenzied regeneration. Well, not anymore. Definitely possible to die in the dungeons now if you are not careful.
    ofc, this is a good direction (at least to me). maybe you didnt understand the sarcasm in my post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post

To be honest, my bear tank thrives on chain pulling in mythics now. The constant fighting allows a pretty high uptime of Ironfur and Frenzied Regen is still strong enough to keep my healers mana high.

I didn't play bear tank before prepatch (Blood DK) but it's not hard to play. DK is even easier - 50k hps in Mythics is nothing to sneeze at (yes, hps not dps).
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I didn't have too much trouble with a solid friend or two (this is from the perspective of a Holy Paladin). I do have the legendary ULD mace, I'm also using that 715 legendary quest line ring (Because the 735+++ doesn't scale as well as the version below it), annnnd the legendary cloak from MOP - So I'm PRETTY SURE I have a decent leg up btw - But yeah with my buddy Warlucia, we were knocking them out pretty smooth.

Side note: Tanks were chain pulling the hell out of the dungeons, it was rough on that TK dungeon.. I was running OOM - which NEVER happened before the patch btw lol

Did my 5 and all was fine. Got an Arc and a SH, and both were fine. Then again, I'm a DPS, so it's not like I had to worry about much...

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Did several as a brewmaster and have been playing a couple months as brm on beta as well. I know the rotation, cds, dungeons but all that is for naught. As a brewmaster scaled down to timewalking levels I was entirely dependent on my healer.

Some of them went great - the healer was good. Some of them I was basically trying to heal myself with ox orbs and expel while my healer cast a spell every 10-20 seconds. This all brings me back to that wonderful post Celestalon made about brewmasters being able to take a little more than other tanks and have more time to get healed :P

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    anyone else been in a timewalking group (and god forbid, even mythics! ) and being utterly destroyed ever since the patch?

more specificity, the Arcatraz?

i kept seeing tanks being two shotted by the eredar in that place and then id get one shotted quickly after. maybe everything.

yes but in the defense here every group who is looking for min 700 or below for mythics and they usually suck you should be atleast 710 for mythics no less.