Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    How is PVP healing in Legion? Haven't played since mid-MoP and my heals are so weak. I heal like 6-8% with my casted heals.
    It feels so low, I can't top my teammates at all.
    Healers are undertuned in general atm while tanks are a bit overtuned. Overall pvp healing is fine and its really fun as a holy paladin or resto druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeddy View Post
    Dreamguard wrote the guide on wowhead which does have a section on spending artifact power, seems good to me.
    I had a look over it out of curiosity, the artifact power spending is inefficient and incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    I had a look over it out of curiosity, the artifact power spending is inefficient and incorrect
    In what way?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamguard View Post
    In what way?
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...PQAz0QNKIDU-AQ just seems better.

I do like that better. What order are you going for golden? Protection of Tyr early doesn't help at all for dungeons, but going all the way to Light Saves and Power of the Silver Hand delays Protection of Tyr for a long time. With the PotSH nerf, Protection of Tyr is probably the best raid trait, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I will agree it seems better, however my question is getting there in time for it to be relevant. That's a lot of Artifact Power to be gotten on very little Aritact Knowledge.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

PvP healing is fun but the moment you get targeted you're done

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    PvP healing is fun but the moment you get targeted you're done
    Might be one advantage of having a 2h Hammer now... transmog it as some popular DPS weapon, so that it isn't the obvious Holy Silver Hand artifact, go in there, crusader strike, cast judgment, pretend to be a dps for a couple seconds before ya start healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamguard View Post
    I do like that better. What order are you going for golden? Protection of Tyr early doesn't help at all for dungeons, but going all the way to Light Saves and Power of the Silver Hand delays Protection of Tyr for a long time. With the PotSH nerf, Protection of Tyr is probably the best raid trait, don't you think?
    SBTL-->PotSH-->Protection of Tyr

I consider them all raid irrelevant(much like the spec) , but at least this order is good for mythic+ dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    I will agree it seems better, however my question is getting there in time for it to be relevant. That's a lot of Artifact Power to be gotten on very little Aritact Knowledge.
    Avoiding spending points of the useless Judgement trait is more efficient than anything else. Personally I don't think not having 7 min cd LoH or buffing the other healers by 15% for 8 seconds is that big, and that's the point I think Artifact Power will be by the time EN mythic is up.

I consider them all raid irrelevant(much like the spec) , but at least this order is good for mythic+ dungeons
    It's interesting seeing all of these opinions. Chris potter says Paladins will be really good for raids, you say they won't, Sparty says they will. Very very confusing. Playing it anyway since I'm not a world first mythic raider and I love the spec, but all of your opinions are really confusing. Nothing against any of you at all, but one world first mythic raider says it's good, one says it's bad, and one high end mythic raider says it's good. Pretty confused
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-26 at 04:21 AM.

Deleted

Avoiding spending points of the useless Judgement trait is more efficient than anything else. Personally I don't think not having 7 min cd LoH or buffing the other healers by 15% for 8 seconds is that big, and that's the point I think Artifact Power will be by the time EN mythic is up.
    I haven't been on beta so don't know what the artifact power grind is like, will it be possible to reach TLS and PotSH before raid starts. Didn't think TLS saves looks that big a talent.

Deleted
    I haven't been on beta so don't know what the artifact power grind is like, will it be possible to reach TLS and PotSH before raid starts. Didn't think TLS saves looks that big a talent.
    Yes, you probably gona get them in first week.

Well, the fact that it's the best of three says a lot. I mean, It could've been good, if not for a 30 sec CD with a 50% HP proc tresh hold. It will proc all the time, when it's not needed and be on CD when it is. And even then you'll have to react and cast a heal to make use of it.

I mean, look at all golds for other healing classes. C'mon....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Well, the fact that it's the best of three says a lot. I mean, It could've been good, if not for a 30 sec CD with a 50% HP proc tresh hold. It will proc all the time, when it's not needed and be on CD when it is. And even then you'll have to react and cast a heal to make use of it.

I mean, look at all golds for other healing classes. C'mon....
    Sad times...Fair enough, would it be possible to make a weakaura to track the proc?

Also I just started on my shaman as my main alt for split raids, found it funny they got there old mastery back but as a talent. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It's interesting seeing all of these opinions. Chris potter says Paladins will be really good for raids, you say they won't, Sparty says they will. Very very confusing. Playing it anyway since I'm not a world first mythic raider and I love the spec, but all of your opinions are really confusing. Nothing against any of you at all, but one world first mythic raider says it's good, one says it's bad, and one high end mythic raider says it's good. Pretty confused
    Being a high tier mythic raider that finishes in the top 100 world is completely different than being a mythic raider who finishes in the top 3 of the world. A mythic raider who finishes in the top 100 world or even top 30 US can get away with suboptimal classes. So Aladya I assume approaches the Holy Pally class from that mindset as opposed to some other mythic holy pallies who are not competing for world first.

Personally, I believe from my limited beta exposure that pallies are good enough to take in any mythic raid (baring world first i guess) so long as that healer is excellent on that class. I guess they will fall behind as legendary and AP pick up but lets hope that they change some things prior to the second raid tier!

Hi,

Congrats for all your good comments. Very interesting always.
    I am a 100% pve raid player, healer. Looking for a strong hps/utility healer in legion.
    Do you think holy paladin will be strong again or should i stay with my current holy priest (somewhat bored now of it)?
    I would like to feel that my char really brings value and power to my raid.
    Will paladin be again the undisputable tank healer or is not the case anymore?
    I would appreciate your advice.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatist View Post
    Being a high tier mythic raider that finishes in the top 100 world is completely different than being a mythic raider who finishes in the top 3 of the world. A mythic raider who finishes in the top 100 world or even top 30 US can get away with suboptimal classes.
    It's obvious that a mythic 100 guild will have the most optimal setup for any boss because they watched 99 kill vids and have a lot of time to gear required classes. Also ppl in top 100 guild are not that good, so they probably need even more optimal setup and better tactics than the one used for a world first.
    The only difference between top 3 and top 100 is the information, ppl in top 100 know that boss can be killed and have a lot of working setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatist View Post
    Being a high tier mythic raider that finishes in the top 100 world is completely different than being a mythic raider who finishes in the top 3 of the world. A mythic raider who finishes in the top 100 world or even top 30 US can get away with suboptimal classes. So Aladya I assume approaches the Holy Pally class from that mindset as opposed to some other mythic holy pallies who are not competing for world first.

Personally, I believe from my limited beta exposure that pallies are good enough to take in any mythic raid (baring world first i guess) so long as that healer is excellent on that class. I guess they will fall behind as legendary and AP pick up but lets hope that they change some things prior to the second raid tier!
    Okay, well what about Chris potter? Hes in Method, whose been a world first guild for a really really long time. He says the three best healers are Rdruid, Hpally and Rsham, while Aladya who is in Serenity which is a competitive world first guild (Not sure if theyve gotten world first yet, dont think so but Im not sure} says Hpaladins are bad. Both are really good players, both are in the top 5 I believe. I know method is, not quite sure about Serenity. So, its still confusing.

Not comparing the two, but they are both competitive world first players, so the clashing opinions are really confusing.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-26 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Not comparing the two, but they are both competitive world first players, so the clashing opinions are really confusing.
    Well if 2 highly skilled players are coming to opposing conclusions, it could tell you that the objective difference in healer strengths is so small that its hard to parse out from statistical noise; and that perhaps its subjective differences leading to their conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Well if 2 highly skilled players are coming to opposing conclusions, it could tell you that the objective difference in healer strengths is so small that its hard to parse out from statistical noise; and that perhaps its subjective differences leading to their conclusions.
    Could be. I mean Im playing it either way. Im not a hardcore raider anymore and I always enjoy playing my paladin. I would assume your right though.