BRM rotated out when next Adventure hits?

Iirc from understanding standard, there should only be 2 active adventures at once. So does that mean BRM will go away with the next adventure releases?

And that looks to be very soon which also means Emperor will be gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    as far as I have understood it, the rotation will only occur once a year when an expansion is released, and another Season starts (it's currently the "Year of the Kraken").
    However I am not sure if the new Adventure will be added to the current standart roster or will only be available to Wild until the rotation next year. Although I bet it'll be the former.

Games played in Standard format include only cards from card sets released in the current or previous calendar year, as well as the Basic and Classic sets.

So, everything released in 2015 and 2016. as well as basic and Classic cards are Standard now. When the first new card set in 2017 is released, everything released in 2015 rotates out of Standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    So, everything released in 2015 and 2016. as well as basic and Classic cards are Standard now. When 2017 starts, everything released in 2015 rotates out of Standard..
    I'm pretty sure the rotation will not be at the start of the year but when the new expansion hits. Only one expansion and one adventure is released each year hence the "current or previous calendar year", but at least that means that the upcoming adventure will be part of the standart set immediately when it's released.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargeras View Post
    I'm pretty sure the rotation will not be at the start of the year but when the new expansion hits. Only one expansion and one adventure is released each year hence the "current or previous calendar year", but at least that means that the upcoming adventure will be part of the standart set immediately when it's released.
    I edited my post right after I posted it. :P

Deleted
    not fast enough

15+ Year Old Account
    BRM, LoE and TgT stay until 2017, at which point they are phased out with the new year of Standard.

WotOG and anything else released this year stays until 2018, at which point they are phased out.

And so on.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Everything aside of WOTOG will get phased out on 1.01.2017 (cos the new Standard will be 2016-2017)

They have to release at least 1 adventure and 1 big expac before December in order to keep the game interesting in standard mode.
    Else, you'll just have 1 expansion set and bunch of adventure cards...

Deleted
    They said they're going to be releasing 2 expansions and 1 adventure per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Everything aside of WOTOG will get phased out on 1.01.2017 (cos the new Standard will be 2016-2017)
    Rotations will not happen until a new set is released. There will be no period where stuff rotates out and nothing new rotates in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    They said they're going to be releasing 2 expansions and 1 adventure per year.
    Did they actually explicitly say this would happen? There is a lot of hearsay. Yeah you can read between the lines but you know Blizzard they are very careful with their words in case they don't deliver or change their minds.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2016-07-26 at 07:22 PM.

Juzt saw a video, One night in Karazhan, check it out, so epic!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

There is no reason to speculate, blizzard will be announcing things like these: eg. when a set leaves the rotation.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Did they actually explicitly say this would happen? There is a lot of hearsay. Yeah you can read between the lines but you know Blizzard they are very careful with their words in case they don't deliver or change their minds.
    I'm pretty sure it was somewhere. Because I remember them saying that they wanted to do 3 releases per year: one expansion somewhere in the spring, a summer adventure and then another expansion late in the autumn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was somewhere. Because I remember them saying that they wanted to do 3 releases per year: one expansion somewhere in the spring, a summer adventure and then another expansion late in the autumn.
    Yeah but it's not 100% that it will happen, it's all "wait and see". We get announcements about announcements in a months time about expansions in another 4 months after the announcement.